Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I strongly recommend AMBER SECRTE LOVER. Is not a game, it's a novel, but are 10 minutes of real fire!
A must-see in this beautiful compilation.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
憂鬱の騎士 - Many of your posts are interesting and thoughtful such as the one on the prior page. Folks such as you helps make the forum a more lively place. Just wanted to say. ^^ And thanks for reintroducing me to the word of candaulism. :cool:
Thank you! I tend to be a little serious about things, but know that it's all in good intentions.

Reactions: Back

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Imagine you like share your girl, but the other guy have a nice dick and fuck your girl better than you can do. What happens now?
1. You becomes a voyeur and masturbates yourself while see your wife/gf being stretched
2. You leave or stay outside the room
3. You enjoy It with secondary roles and often fuck her loose pussy

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Imagine you like share your girl, but the other guy have a nice dick and fuck your girl better than you can do. What happens now?
1. You becomes a voyeur and masturbates yourself while see your wife/gf being stretched
2. You leave or stay outside the room
3. You enjoy It with secondary roles and often fuck her loose pussy

• Red Heart
Reactions: matthww

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I'd love see a scenario where the mc sounds like a cuck, but be loved and respected by your girl, and during the 'threesome' do things like suck and clean pussy, reclaim pussy, kiss her passionally, Kiss and suck nipples, etc
My idea of ideal scenario is the same as the famous striptease scene in True Lies, with her husband (me) sitting on an chair with a wiskey in hand while his wife dances naked ... instead of the pole of the bed a man, naked ...

Back

Aug 3, 2017
My idea of ideal scenario is the same as the famous striptease scene in True Lies, with her husband (me) sitting on an chair with a wiskey in hand while his wife dances naked ... instead of the pole of the bed a man, naked ...
Yeah, that was a and in my opinion the top highlight of that film. Always fun to watch that part. ;]

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yeah, that was a and in my opinion the top highlight of that film. Always fun to watch that part. ;]
I hope some young developers take inspirations from these old films, there was a lot of eroticism.
The brain is our greatest sex organ. If I think about my girlfriend dancing nude on another man, I become crazy !!

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
I'm not sure if it fits this thread but i absolutely love A Promise Best Left Unkept. It's a game about a fiance who is starts by being blackmailed into cheating by a colleague but over time begins to enjoy it and actively hides the fact that she is servicing another guy. It plays from both main characters perspectives. There is a mutual cheating path but i think the unaware fiance path is the best. Does anyone know other games like this?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'm not sure if it fits this thread but i absolutely love A Promise Best Left Unkept. It's a game about a fiance who is starts by being blackmailed into cheating by a colleague but over time begins to enjoy it and actively hides the fact that she is servicing another guy. It plays from both main characters perspectives. There is a mutual cheating path but i think the unaware fiance path is the best. Does anyone know other games like this?
That game is all about hard NTR (and it's unavoidable). It's not in-line with what netorase is all about -- which is sharing. This thread tries to differentiate those NTR games from NTS games since there are no tags for the latter. I'm glad you're enjoying it and it's developed well, but it's not something that fits this thread. Thank you for your participation nonetheless. Cheers!

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
That game is all about hard NTR (and it's unavoidable). It's not in-line with what netorase is all about -- which is sharing. This thread tries to differentiate those NTR games from NTS games since there are no tags for the latter. I'm glad you're enjoying it and it's developed well, but it's not something that fits this thread. Thank you for your participation nonetheless. Cheers!
No worries, thanks for letting me know, to be honest i always forget what the difference between netorare/netorase is, i just know i like them both.

jellyshot

Dec 9, 2019
Does anyone remember one where it was 3D and you were staying with your brother's family and every week they ask you for an amount of money and your goal was to corrupt his wife and daughter?

I can't seem to find it.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Does anyone remember one where it was 3D and you were staying with your brother's family and every week they ask you for an amount of money and your goal was to corrupt his wife and daughter?

I can't seem to find it.
IIRC it was a sandbox with an annoying interface and I got super bored with it and deleted it. I think it also had MC work in a cafe or something where his coworker was a girl and his boss was a lecher preying on her or something.

Reactions: HikenNoAcee
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote