Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
My taste is NTS is rather unusual apparently since most games on the list don't do anything for me. The corrupted loving girlfriend Ann route in Long Story Short however really worked for me. Especially the last scene (audition training with Chris) was damn near perfect. I highly recommend checking that out. Anyone else loved that and have some suggestions what else I could try?
I totally agree. You might want to check out exciting games, the office wife and A couple's duet

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
If you don't mind reading literotica stories, my absolute favorite sleep-sex-based Netorase story is . The story is very well written and it's around 8 chapters. It's exactly how you describe it. The boyfriend drugs his girlfriend to make her pass out and then plans it out so other guys get tempted to take advantage of her.
For text based stories, I also highly HIGHLY recommend on CHYOA. Very well written story about a popular hot girl who plays a game with a nerdy boy, where in she sends him increasingly more explicit videos and pictures of her doing sexual things with other people, but at the same time the two of them get increasingly drawn to each other emotionally. By the time they eventually get together the nerdy boy has developed into a full blown netorase fetish and actively encourages her to go out to make more "content". It's a slow burn, and it starts off in a pretty twisted way, but gets very sweet and it's a lot of fun seeing these two characters explore their boundaries.

ujin

May 6, 2017
For text based stories, I also highly HIGHLY recommend on CHYOA. Very well written story about a popular hot girl who plays a game with a nerdy boy, where in she sends him increasingly more explicit videos and pictures of her doing sexual things with other people, but at the same time the two of them get increasingly drawn to each other emotionally. By the time they eventually get together the nerdy boy has developed into a full blown netorase fetish and actively encourages her to go out to make more "content". It's a slow burn, and it starts off in a pretty twisted way, but gets very sweet and it's a lot of fun seeing these two characters explore their boundaries.
Wow thanks for the recommendation. I binge read the entire thing last night and was really enjoying it. Unfortunately the last two chapters have kind of ruined the whole thing for me. I can't stand the fact that they've involved his best friend the way they have.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
My taste is NTS is rather unusual apparently since most games on the list don't do anything for me. The corrupted loving girlfriend Ann route in Long Story Short however really worked for me. Especially the last scene (audition training with Chris) was damn near perfect. I highly recommend checking that out. Anyone else loved that and have some suggestions what else I could try?
sadly +90% of discussion about netorase are abut Jav 2D (almost full Text) games, and i can't feel anything about these jav games! its maybe my problem, but English 3D VN Netorase are very limited! specially the good ones.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
is it still active? and how often does it update?

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
anymore stories similar to this one?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I rate this one Netorase Anri 10/10
It's honestly very underwhelming considering it's from Atelier Sakura.

Very low production value, lack of any sprites and not as great storywise.

This seemed more like a low budget, quick developed game coming from them.

My personal rating for it is low, but since it's wholesome netorase, which is what I like most, I'm bumping it a bit high to a 7 or 8 despite lacking in everything else.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017

My personal rating for it is low, but since it's wholesome netorase, which is what I like most, I'm bumping it a bit high to a 7 or 8 despite lacking in everything else.
Yeah just completed it, felt really inferior to anything they did before.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Amazing thread, i %100 agree with all personal opinions on the games i played. I wish the games like anna, john and lily were here too but they're indeed not ntrs games, their husbands are ignorant af lol.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Played a couple of games on the list and thought I'd give my own opinions on them, plus some extra games that caught my attention.

Sphilia's Familiar: Played this game when it first released and never really stuck with it. Gave it another try and I've completed every route including the NTR route. Overall a good game but in terms of netorase its a hard pass for me. The MC's attitude towards the heroines just doesn't sit well with me. He's pretty rapey, which I honestly don't care about, but the problem is how he gets the girls and how he treats them. He essentially rapes all the girls into liking him which is pretty standard for games like these but the biggest issue I have with him is how he basically doesn't care for any of them and how he shares them. Most of the times he's sharing the main heroine, its against her will and there's nothing she can really do about it, plus whenever she gets NTR'd (except the NTR ending) he just fucks off and abandons them like toys. Unironically, the only part of the game I really liked was the NTR route because the MC at least seems to care a bit. Overall, I recommend it as a normal hentai game since it clearly has a lot of effort put into it and genuinely funny moments but as a netorase game, its pretty lackluster.

Holding Hands: This game genuinely caught me by surprise. When I saw that the game had a Vanilla route, Netorare route and two netorase routes, I thought "that sounds like a trainwreck waiting to happen". Then I started the game and saw the art and not-so-perfect English and I was very close to giving up on it. Then I took a peek into the recollection room that you're given access to at the start and I saw how much content there was so I thought that I might as well give it a shot. After playing through both Netorase routes I was pretty impressed. The art and English still left a lot to be desired but I got invested way more than I expected. The heroine is actually pretty enjoyable and her relationship with the MC and the main NTR dude is pretty fleshed out throughout the 2 routes I played. The actual scenes are pretty hot, mostly because of the context and build up rather than the actual scenes themselves. My favorite parts were actually the Valentines and Christmas netorase scenes in the recollection room. This game is now permanently on my watchlist.

A Struggle with Sin: Laptop couldn't run the game well. RIP.

: Interesting premise, shitty game. MC's girlfriend attempt to break up with him because her father is undergoing serious debt and the only way she can find a way out is to become a state sponsored public meat toilet due to her special biology that allows for no STDs. Furthermore, after every service she performs, she is obligated to post about it online (pretty much Twitter) and the MC follows her account so you're always up to date. MC vows to stick with his public toilet girlfriend and the game ensues. Scenes are extremely basic as fuck where you just walk around with your GF, talk to a random dude, have them request her services and then go about your daily business while occasionally checking what happened to her on SNS (though I couldn't translate it because they were images). The only really substance to the game is that the MC can go on a date with his GF every Sunday, though that always ends up in someone interrupting to borrow his GF. Overall don't recommend, even if you're desperate for netorase (Then again it could just be my tastes).

The last two games are a bit out of the ordinary for their own reasons in that they're not actually netorase.

: Made by the same dev that made (dunno what that last word translates to). This game is actually full NTR with a pretty good set up. The game actually starts in high school where the MC and his childhood friend, Aya, both go. The game has a really long prologue with pretty much no H-scenes for the main heroine however there are other heroines I'll get to. MC and Aya go to a school with a piece of shit coach who's constantly making passes at Aya. Why the school doesn't fire his ass, I don't know, but there's also a very important but dumb rule of the school where any student found out to be in a relationship gets expelled. Coach always sees the MC and Aya walk to school together (because they live in the same apartment complex) and is constantly trying to get them expelled, or at least get blackmail on Aya so he can do what God sent him on the plant to do, NTR women. The other major heroines are Aya's little sister Kaede who's really stoic and is pretty much a Kuudere and Satako who's in the same friend group as the MC and Aya. The highschool section of the game is really slow but is great at building characters and making you care for everyone involved. Main points of the story are Satoko get's caught by the coach in a relationship and gets blackmailed into falling for his dick and abandoning her BF so that she doesn't get expelled. The MC and Aya find out and in an attempt to get dirt on the coach, gets blackmailed by him framing them as a couple and threatens to expel them for it, unless Aya does him some favors. This is especially hard blackmail as Aya and the MC dream to get into college and start a relationship together in the future so getting expelled will ruin their dreams. So of course Aya says YOLO fuck it and punches the coach then withdraws from school with the MC (I like Aya).
Time skip of 5 years happens and MC works his ass off to find a permanent job for him and his now wife Aya. He's just got a new reliable job and all is looking well for the couple. Kaede is all grown up and in highschool and sometimes visits the couple, though her stoicness is till there and the MC is worried that she hates him (plus she's sexy and walks around in other people's house in underwear so that's a plus in my book). Anyways, this is where the actual NTR plot starts and surprisingly, where the story writing kinda falls off. The MC, in the middle of his job ends up getting in a car crash and put into a comatose state, however there's a catch. He's now a ghost even though he isn't dead. While he's trying to make sense of this, he realizes that he's in a hospital and Aya and Kaede are praying for him to wake up again. At this point its revealed that Kaede actually cherishes and even made a promise to protect the MC. he follows Aya to their home without her knowledge (cuz he's a ghost) only to find out that she's being blackmailed by the coach (who lost his job 5 years ago, so former coach).
Turns out the coach knew the MC's boss as former schoolmates through sheer luck, and through even more sheer luck managed to find out from the boss that his employee (the MC) got into a crash. And finally through divine intervention, he managed to discern that the employee in the crash was the MC, and through using his netori analysis powers granted by God (I made that shit up), he blackmails the MC's boss with dirt he managed to have for years through even more bullshit luck and finally, the coach is now in a position to make up an excuse for Aya, the MC's wife, to go to a shady massage parlor where the coach works. And she accepts, through sheer luck ofc.
MC watches on as a ghost while over the course of three seperate visits to the coach's massage parlor, his wife eventually falls to the coach's technique (and through some aphrodisiac granted to him by the NTR Gods). As the MC is now distressed that his wife has given in, he suddenly gets called back to his body as he finally wakes up from his coma. Turns out he slept for an entire month and even forgot some of his memories as a ghost, though he has a few pieces of them. By this point, anyone would know that Aya is long gone since she fell in the first 3 days meanwhile the MC woke up a month later. The rest of the game is the MC piecing together what happened over time until he eventually catches Aya cheating on him in an admittedly really hot NTR scene. Knowing that his life has pretty much been shattered, he runs away only to have a panic attack and break down near his wife's affair. Kaede manages to come in time to help him up and even confronts the coach who tries to bang her as well, though that does not end well for him as Kaede knows martial arts and beats his ass. Kaede takes the MC to her own house and tries to cheer him up though he's immensely depressed over a very long period of time, even contemplating suicide. Kaede, still wanting to protect the MC manages to get him out of his slump. The MC eventually gets a divorce paper from his wife that he hasn't seen in years but by this point he's somewhat moved on, presumably forming a new relationship with the now grown up Kaede.
Now you're probably wondering to yourself right now. The fuck does this have to do with Netorase??? Well its at this point after the credits roll that there's a bonus teaser for a new game. Kaede Netorase! That's right, you thought the high school section was the prologue, think again. The entire game was the prologue to Kaede's netorase game that explains how the MC developed a NTR fetish. And so, that's that. The actual game is still good and I recommend it if you're going to play the sequel when it eventually (hopefully) releases. The NTR is actually better than I made it out to be but it was still disappointing, but that's likely because the entire thing was only meant to be a setup for the actual netorase game. I also talked more on the plot of the game on the netorare thread on anime-sharing so there's that if you actually want to know more about my thoughts on the game. I'd type more on it right now but I still got one more game to talk about and I think its about time I move on.

: Now we're going from netorare to netori. This is the latest game by the dev who's also made a bunch of other NTR games from all sides of the fetish, some of the netorase games being on this very thread. This game however, is a netori game where you play as the MC who's the younger childhood friend of his now-married crush. The MC was never able to convey his feelings for his childhood crush and by the time he found the courage to do so, she was already married. However, the heroine's husband has gone on a business trip leaving her ripe for the taking. Or at least that's what the MC's landlord says as she hands him special aphrodisiacs and tells him to follow his dick. He takes the advice and takes a shot at seducing his crush and the aphrodisiacs pretty much do the job instantly in getting her to invite him to her bed. Long story short, the MC slowly works his way to her heart however there's a catch. The MC doesn't actually want to steal her away and is seemingly content with remaining sex friends til the husband returns. The landlord however convinces the MC that he wants more and this repeats over several chapters. Each time the MC progresses his relationship with the heroine, the landlord slowly convinces him to distort their relationship until she eventually becomes his sex slave and he even shares her with other men. By this point I thought the game was done. The MC got the girl but the relationship was much more 'dirty' than he even expected. The game is seemingly over yet it still continues with one extra final chapter. The MC is happy however his summer break is over and he has to return to school, plus the heroine's husband will eventually return. He talks to the landlord about it and she tells the MC that he's got a NTR fetish of his own and offers to do all in her power to make the heroine even dirtier while the MC can no longer spend as much time with her due to school. The final chapter is pretty much a couple of netorase events while the MC slowly starts to regret what he transformed his childhood friend into. The ending also has quite the twists as well. TLDR: Played netori game cuz desparate, find netorase, happy noises.
Makes me wonder what other games are hiding netorase scenarios behind netori tags. Now excuse me while I go play the dev's other netori games to find out if there's hidden gold (I'm setting myself up for failure).

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Can anyone recommend any text based stories or novels with netorase preferebly with little to no humiliation? I just binged beauty and the nerd and it was very good and now I'm out of stories to read.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Can anyone recommend any text based stories or novels with netorase preferebly with little to no humiliation? I just binged beauty and the nerd and it was very good and now I'm out of stories to read.

It's called NTR, but it's NTRS. The Boyfriend is into NTR fantasies, so the girl acts like she's being stolen when she has sex with other people. Only the girl gets humiliated (sexually), not the bf.
There's a doujin spinoff aswell

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020

It's called NTR, but it's NTRS. The Boyfriend is into NTR fantasies, so the girl acts like she's being stolen when she has sex with other people. Only the girl gets humiliated (sexually), not the bf.
There's a doujin spinoff aswell
Yeah already read that one didn't really liked it.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I rate this one Netorase Anri 10/10

In Anri and the Gyaru girlfriend one as well they could have leaned way more into exhibitionism and candaulism. It's actually insane to me that they missed these opportunities(maybe on purpose?). The general lack of CG is worrying. I don't mind the reused backgrounds nor the reused songs or general feel of the engine but it really seems they were on a budget when it comes to the CG. I hope this is the case because it would really have been a waste to be lazy with a title that had a lot of potential.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The writer for Anri appears to be a "speedrunner writer", the events jump to each other very fast and while the daily life of the couple gets exposure, the NTRS events don't get much anticipation which in turn doesn't create enough of that excitement on the things they are about to do. I don't mind "bite-sized" games without a huge narrative that drags things along but in some parts it really felt like the writer was trying to rush things. This is just my opinion but Atelier Sakura games always seem to miss something, not that the games are bad by any chance, but it feels like they could be much more.

On another note, there is a Mijishi game called Mercenary Band NTR, despite the name it's about NTRS but there is strong MTL poetry involved, the text seems to be understandable in some parts and in others it's just bad enough to destroy any excitement. There doesn't seem to be any mention of it here, if any of you are looking for content feel free to check it out.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote