Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jellyshot

Dec 9, 2019
IIRC it was a sandbox with an annoying interface and I got super bored with it and deleted it. I think it also had MC work in a cafe or something where his coworker was a girl and his boss was a lecher preying on her or something.
I kind of remember that it had a computer and you could "Work" on it, it was kind of repetitive but I kind of have it at the back of my head haha.

I remember it was just the family.

Jul 27, 2019
I'm not sure if it fits this thread but i absolutely love A Promise Best Left Unkept. It's a game about a fiance who is starts by being blackmailed into cheating by a colleague but over time begins to enjoy it and actively hides the fact that she is servicing another guy. It plays from both main characters perspectives. There is a mutual cheating path but i think the unaware fiance path is the best. Does anyone know other games like this?
What he said above that being said good news is hangovercat has expressed interest in all the NTR genres at some point. So he doesn't know when but at some point he wants to do a netori, NETORASE , lesbian NTR (girl taking your girl), swinging, and others as well so if this thread is still alive then. we can talk about him when he's gonna probably take a crack at netorase someday when idk could be next year could be 5 years, could be never but at least he has interest in it and he's probs my favorite english eroge VN maker rn. Not counting japanese games translated to english in that just original english written eroge VN's.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Reactions: HikenNoAcee

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
It's weird, it's not specified in the tags or in the first comment. I tried to see what people were talking about in the last few pages I didn't see any sharing mentioned. I like the renders, is the sharing content worth it or is it just a hint ?
you play with male protagonist. mc is doc and move to new house. your neighbors are friendly ppl who have 2 children.Guess what'll be later :)

Reactions: rgnar62

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Does anyone remember one where it was 3D and you were staying with your brother's family and every week they ask you for an amount of money and your goal was to corrupt his wife and daughter?

I can't seem to find it.
IIRC it was a sandbox with an annoying interface and I got super bored with it and deleted it. I think it also had MC work in a cafe or something where his coworker was a girl and his boss was a lecher preying on her or something.
I think it might be this?: https://f95zone.to/threads/cohabitation-v1-20-sid-valentine.1398/

If this is it, I do remember it being extremely grindy and I couldn't be bothered to keep playing it.

Reactions: jellyshot

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
Can you be even more precise please ?
What's the netorase/sharing content for real?
why don't you play ? story is going slowly but her husband let mc make her massage on beach with sun cream. so sharing content just started we'll see next update. i don't want to give so much spoiler who wants to play.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
why don't you play ? story is going slowly but her husband let mc make her massage on beach with sun cream. so sharing content just started we'll see next update. i don't want to give so much spoiler who wants to play.
Because I don't have much time to play recently.
I prefer to be sure that netorase content is truly on a game before I 'waste my time' by playing a game not worthy.
Concerning spoilers, you can just hide them when writing your comment (there is an option provided by the site).
Moreover, the scene you described looks like netori, not really netorase. Indeed, it seems that it's the MC who is about to fuck a girl shared by another Male character.
But thank you for the details

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
if its not mc's wife or gf but another guys wife isn't that just netori?

Reactions: rgnar62

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Because I don't have much time to play recently.
I prefer to be sure that netorase content is truly on a game before I 'waste my time' by playing a game not worthy.
Concerning spoilers, you can just hide them when writing your comment (there is an option provided by the site).
Moreover, the scene you described looks like netori, not really netorase. Indeed, it seems that it's the MC who is about to fuck a girl shared by another Male character.
But thank you for the details
I LITERALLY played through the entire game and came here just to write the exact post. Wow.

rgnar62 is right, the game is actually the MC getting the wife of the other man so it's netori and I would even add that the husband Oliver didn't really offer his wife Alice to MC during the beach section, Oliver seems to be the oblivious/innocent type that trusts MC.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah it's not the same thing, but personally I like netori as much as netorase (I guess that's why I'm more into swinging, since it's both at the same time), so it's ok for me. Especially considering there are other tags I like in this game (the teen is probably the reason for the "loli" tag).
Anyway, back to the topic.

Reactions: hhhhy

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
you play with male protagonist. mc is doc and move to new house. your neighbors are friendly ppl who have 2 children.Guess what'll be later :)
I have only started the game and i suppose that MC will fuck the daughter and the wife without the husband knowing it (cheating)… so there is already any sharing/cuckold scenes?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote