Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Are there anymore rpgm netorase games?
Outside of the other netorase games I recommended, theres a bunch but most are pretty shit or just extremely short:

: A bunch of NTR shota x mom games that mostly center around netorase. Though the games usually have a somewhat decent size, the actual scenes and netorase are really lacking despite the interesting premise. If you haven't already played one and you're feeling a bit desperate then I'd recommend you play any of the netorase games. Once you've played one of them you've pretty much played them all so if you like it then good for you. If you didn't like it then chances are you won't like any of their other games either.

(I don't know the actual name): Dunno if I ever recommended this game here but I'm doing it now. The actual game runs on RPG maker but it plays more like a visual novel. The general gist is that the MC and his wife are finally getting married, however on the day of their marriage, their village gets attacked. The MC and his wife only manage to survive by summoning a demon to save them however the contract pretty much requires the demon to fuck the MC's wife. At first it starts off as NTR but it becomes netorase around the mid point if my memory is correct. I actually recommend this one since its pretty decent and is actually pretty story focused with their being a lot of stuff going on in between scenes. The downside though is that it can feel like there's a bit too much going on between the sex scenes since there's so much story.

: Trash. Game lasts a quick 20 minutes and the netorase ranges from shit to meh. Not that many scenes and its mostly from the heroines POV with barely any interaction with the husband besides a single scene. No ending either. One or two scenes are somewhat decent though so you can try your luck if you're desperate.

: Played this game a couple of years ago. From what I remembered, the art and game quality isn't that good and there's no reason for it to be an RPG. The actual netorase is somewhat decent but the game is pretty short and ends when it starts getting good. At least it ends though.

: This game is pretty much solely NTR focused with the exception of the near-end of the NTR route where the MC finds out he's been NTR'd and eventually comes around to loving it and the heroines also know about it. What little netorase is actually there is somewhat decent but its in the extreme over-the-top sex kinda way that you come to expect from Doujin Circl Gyu's endings. If you don't know what that means then its pretty much lots of pregnancies, orgies, tentacles, treating the heroines like sex slaves, the occasional scat and piss, etc. Only in this case the MC is in on it. Overall I don't recommend you play for the netorase since its barely there but outside of that, the game is really good. The NTR in the game is of debatable quality but the actual scenes are alright, honestly some times it feels more like corruption than NTR. Buggy as fuck though. Also heard the English version of the game just got released recently so if you're thinking of trying it out then you should probably look for that.

: Also NTR focused with late game route that's focused on netorase. Don't remember the plot much but MC and girlfriend live together in a town but MC is away during the weekends. MC's a dumbass and finds that there are erotic videos of a girl who just happens to look like his girlfriend with some slight facial censorship fucking another dude while they both talk about her cheating on her boyfriend. Of course this video is also found on his GF's computer.
Conclusion. Watch a few more videos to make sure its not his girlfriend in the video.
Becomes worried that maybe, just maybe, it might be his girlfriend in that video.
Confronts girlfriend.
'Lol nope not me in that video'.
Dumbass believes it.
Watches a few more videos.
Realizes he's been lied to all along.
About fucking time.
At this point the MC confronts his GF and you can decide which route to take with one of them being the netorase route. This is pretty late game though so its only like 2 to 4 scenes, though there was an update which added some scenes so I'm not sure now. Besides the MC being legitimately braindead, the sex scenes themselves are pretty good and the netorase was great imo. The game does reuse CG but its short and the dev's first game so it wasn't that bad, plus the cg themselves are pretty good. I actually recommend it though I'm not sure its the kind of netorase most people in this thread really likes. I love netorase that borders on NTR and this game has that so keep that in mind.

And that's all I got for now. These are all RPG maker though most of them aren't even actual RPGs but I hope this helped.

Eldi09

Oct 15, 2020
Replace the "X" with a hyphen (a "minus" sign) and you're all set. Try it. ;)
Or, just click the respective links below. ^^
tittle pls so i can search it in another website... chrome deciced to be fucky and keep giving me blank page even after replacing the x and clicking the provided links

Reactions: hhhhy

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
tittle pls so i can search it in another website... chrome deciced to be fucky and keep giving me blank page even after replacing the x and clicking the provided links
Niizuma Osenaka Nagashimasu

There are two books, it's available in english on hitomi la and nhentai.

Sep 12, 2020
Seems so fun and hot!! Who have already tried it?
I have, it's refreshing that it has 0 NTR. the game alternates between choosing a couple to swing with each with their own speciality and then trying out that speciality together with the wife when they get back home

Reactions: rgnar62

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Donc, ces derniers jours, j'ai essayé certains des jeux KISS, et je dois dire qu'ils ont beaucoup à offrir.

CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 C'est une magie nocturne [Version Nutaku finale] [KISS]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vous pouvez créer des liens avec vos servantes, d'un simple employeur à un amant que vous pourrez éventuellement épouser.
Offre BEAUCOUP de défauts, mais le plus important que nous recherchons ici, la nétorase, en fait partie.
Après avoir atteint une relation amoureuse ou mariée, vous pouvez dire à votre femme de chambre d'avoir des relations sexuelles avec des invités, puis vous faire un rapport avec des détails extrêmes (vous pouvez voir les deux côtés). Organisez des séances d'échange avec les invités et leurs amants/épouses, ou même faites-la travailler au soapland ou au club s&m pour avoir des relations sexuelles avec les invités.

Jeu assez incroyable dans l'ensemble, offre beaucoup de scènes de sexe à choisir, et même une personnalisation complète de vos femmes de chambre, a également un support de mod, donc il y a beaucoup plus de choses à mettre également.
La mauvaise chose est que, comparé à la plupart des jeux ici, il est très gourmand en ressources, ce qui signifie qu'il nécessite un ordinateur décent pour y jouer. De plus, c'est assez grincheux, comme la plupart de ces types de jeux d'entraînement, surtout si vous voulez tirer le meilleur parti de votre jeu.
[/DEVIS]
Juste une petite question. Je suis en train de jouer au jeu en ce moment... pour voir ces scènes de netorase, les femmes de chambre doivent être "femme de chambre gratuite" ou "femme de chambre personnelle" ?
Ou le choix n'a aucun effet ?

Mar 1, 2018
The changelog says that V2.0 is a completely new game? Do I download V1.0 or V2.0?
the first update of 2.0 contains the same story (the beginning or lets say first chapter) like before but will develop in new directions. i would recommend to play 1.0, its not too long, then give 2.0 a try. but you can also start with 2.0.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The changelog says that V2.0 is a completely new game? Do I download V1.0 or V2.0?
Pretty sure that game got abandoned didnt it?
It's a reboot -- a completely new game with a different flow for the story. It was delayed for a really long time (and deservedly received the abandoned tag) due to personal life challenges the dev had to face. Right after getting that incommodious tag, the game and the thread came back to life with a new update that was very recently dropped. You can play v1.0 if you want as PeterParker1980 suggested, or you can just go right into v2.0 since it's safe to skip the first incarnation of the game. Hope that helps. Cheers!

Sep 22, 2019
I finished V1.0 and got the netorase ending. I feel like they could have added more scenes with the sharing. The Fmc doesn't have sex with other guys that much. imo, If you go with netorase route its like, 50% with you, 30% showing her body off, and only 20% with others. But, the interactions and dialogues with the fmc are pretty hot tho, the ending too. I give this one 8.5/10

V2.0 isn't finished yet? I'm not sure if I downloaded the wrong version

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I finished V1.0 and got the netorase ending. I feel like they could have added more scenes with the sharing. The Fmc doesn't have sex with other guys that much. imo, If you go with netorase route its like, 50% with you, 30% showing her body off, and only 20% with others. But, the interactions and dialogues with the fmc are pretty hot tho, the ending too. I give this one 8.5/10
Seems like you enjoyed it, and that's fine. Glad you didn't feel like you wasted your time then. Cheers!
V2.0 isn't finished yet? I'm not sure if I downloaded the wrong version
It's very much a work in progress. Both incarnations of the (different) games are found in the same thread -- you can download either or in the OP there. I don't think the thread found on F95 has the updated version yet. Should drop for the site soon. Wait a day or two. ;)
(Per the dev, the new updated game will go public tomorrow -- June 7th -- at his local time, and I'm sure the site will update the thread around then when it goes live.)

Edit: It's just been released by the developer. See:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote