Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sinrare

May 4, 2022
Reactions: Hentai_Kishi

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Made by the same guy who made the best NTR RPGM game I've ever played?

https://f95zone.to/threads/man-who-...is-cuckoldry-fetish-deepen-v1-0-suzuya.57568/

Thanks for the heads up.
I only got through a part of that game as when the mc started getting shit on by the king and told he will be executed for even looking at the girl as he fucks her in front of him. I believe it was at the part where the king tells you to buy condoms for him so he can fuck the mcs girl. It didn't even feel like netorase at all just hard ntr.

If they are made by the same dev, is this new game the same as the other one? I haven't played it yet but don't want to waste my time tbh if the game is going to shit on the mc instead of having actual netorase.

Last edited:

Sinrare

May 4, 2022
I only got through a part of that game as when the mc started getting shit on by the king and told he will be executed for even looking at the girl as he fucks her in front of him. I believe it was at the part where the king tells you to buy condoms for him so he can fuck the mcs girl. It didn't even feel like netorase at all just hard ntr.
That's the lowest part of the game. It's not even halfway through. Just CTRL speed through the parts with the prince. I promise, you'll thank me for it.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
That's the lowest part of the game. It's not even halfway through. Just CTRL speed through the parts with the prince. I promise, you'll thank me for it.
Still didn't like the whole cheating that happens after she becomes your wife and lies mixed with truth stuff. Also the whole emasculation angle about how you will never able to sexually satisfy your wife like other men etc

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia
Jun 14, 2022
This is an excellent resource, thank you to all the contributors! I've played most of the best ones in here.

In addition, I had a request that my fellow NTS fans might be able to help with. Can anyone recommend some lighthearted sharing of a mom by her son with his friends? Something playful where the mom is totally into it, and the son goes along with it either wholeheartedly, or knows but doesn't mind.

Pretty sure if there were games like that, they'd be on this list. I was wondering if there are other comics/manga/animations out there like this.

Thanks!

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
This is an excellent resource, thank you to all the contributors! I've played most of the best ones in here.

In addition, I had a request that my fellow NTS fans might be able to help with. Can anyone recommend some lighthearted sharing of a mom by her son with his friends? Something playful where the mom is totally into it, and the son goes along with it either wholeheartedly, or knows but doesn't mind.

Pretty sure if there were games like that, they'd be on this list. I was wondering if there are other comics/manga/animations out there like this.

Thanks!
There's that one A Wife and Mother fan game, only thing is it's just 1 scenario and fairly short, but it's really great for what it is.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-game-final-pixil.62869/

There's also The Spellbook, which I think has been mentioned here, but it's sort of mixed NTRS and NTR at different parts. It does have a scene in it like you're describing though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spellbook-v0-14-5-0-public-naughtygames.21682/

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote