Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys, need some recommendation for a game where you can whore out your family members: preferably sisters or daughters. It's kinda strange, that we have a wide range of games with much more revolting content, but a game such as I'm currently looking for, I can barely find.

The only games, at a top of my head, I can name: Desert stalker (The best example for now, if anti-NTR cult won't discourage devs), Big brother another story ((content with Eric)quite shitty game overall, IMHO)), Home prisoner? (It's abandoned or on hold, who knows? But probably the story was going towards NTR than netorase) Witch hunter trainer (Not the sister or daughter, but the uncle and niece, which is also fine. But the devs went into milking phase long time ago, so I won't hold my breath for this one). There is more, probably, I just don't remember them.

I would kindly ask you to suggest at least decent games, with good graphic and story. I'm not really that desperate to play the game just because of this fetish, if overall quality is bad.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
is there any good netorase novels or manhwas/manga you guys can rec.
You have a lot of works made by one of the greatest hentai artists : Tsuzura Kuzukago (or cuzukago).

The most well known would be : Uragiri no Ai wa Mitsu no Aji / Treacherous Love Tastes Like Honey, nhentai code : 244812.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
people, are there any games where they share with you (give consent against their will or not without a difference) someone else's wife (girlfriend), scenes of using a wife (girl) and sharing it???

GroovyJim

Feb 5, 2020
people, are there any games where they share with you (give consent against their will or not without a difference) someone else's wife (girlfriend), scenes of using a wife (girl) and sharing it???
There's 2 well known games that comes to mind right now.

Summertime Saga [v0.20.14 Pre-tech - Part 4] [Kompas Productions] - Maria(Pizza Restaurant) route is about impregnating her with her husband consent.

Taffy Tales [v0.85.1a] [UberPie] - Gerda Route is pretty much the husband being cuckolded with concent by the MC.

Reactions: Koot123
Sep 22, 2019
is there any good netorase novels or manhwas/manga you guys can rec.
Isekai NTR is the best netorase novel out there, sadly its on indefinite hiatus. No news when the author is gonna come back and pick this up again.

Netorase Sword Princess is pretty new and still updating. As of now the story is still netorase but imo it might go nts->ntr in the future so watch out.

If you know how to read Japanese or willing to read through mtl.

If you don't mind japanese then I recommend Kurosaki witch detective. Its kinda long and might feel like NTR here and there, but the author said the story is netorase at the end so no worries.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Isekai NTR is the best netorase novel out there, sadly its on indefinite hiatus. No news when the author is gonna come back and pick this up again.

Netorase Sword Princess is pretty new and still updating. As of now the story is still netorase but imo it might go nts->ntr in the future so watch out.

If you don't mind japanese then I recommend Kurosaki witch detective. Its kinda long and might feel like NTR here and there, but the author said the story is netorase at the end so no worries.

Thanks I've read both isekai ntr and netorase sword princess and I've been reading in syoyetsu but it's so hard to find a good novel especially if you don't understand the language.

By the way I heard that the author of isekai NTR abandoned the novel because theres another novel that has the same name so he got afraid of copyright I don't know if it's true.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks I've read both isekai ntr and netorase sword princess and I've been reading in syoyetsu but it's so hard to find a good novel especially if you don't understand the language.

By the way I heard that the author of isekai NTR abandoned the novel because theres another novel that has the same name so he got afraid of copyright I don't know if it's true.
Don't know much about what happened to the Isekai NTR skill novel but I'd think discontinuing it because of possible name infringement seems pretty unlikely since the name is so long and specific and there likely would have been better alternatives to just stopping the story. Plus he was already slowing down around the last few chapters and updating inconsistently so he could've just been burned out. I think the last two chapters are a year apart.
For the Witch Detective novel I've got mixed feelings about it. The scenes are pretty long and it has arcs with decent setup but the netorase itself is kinda meh for me. The netorase is driven by a curse from the heroine that results in the MC getting super aroused when watching the heroine cheat and the heroine gets super aroused by cheating and other kinky acts. My main gripe with the novel is that a lot of the scenarios revolve around rape or at least the heroine being unwilling, plus the MC never really enjoys the netorase curse and views it as a, well, curse. Most of the NTR scenes in my memory happen outside of the MC's awareness and its not like the NTR reports where the heroine will at least tell the MC about what she did to get him off. That being said the scenes are still hot, its got a shit ton of content and it actually seems to have a story and a world that's going somewhere. Can't say anything about the quality or even the validity of my gripes since I've read the entire thing through google translate but that's my two cents.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018

There is also two other novels I would like to add here, the first being by Arthur Kord, I think he goes by KordNTR here on F95 now. I remember reading it when it was online but sadly he removed it from everywhere. It was an enjoyable isekai where the MC got transported into a new world with the skill to arouse everyone and everything he comes in contact with, the power can get to such extremes that MC considers 'outsourcing' the job of fucking, that and he already had NTRS interests. Even apart from the sex, the story was interesting.

There is also , translated by NTRFAN, picking up where IsekaiNTR left the story incomplete, I'm reading this one and I can personally say that it's NTRS, I'm not too into it but it seems to be completed(?), it certainly begs a read, it's a school setting story where the MC has NTRS interests and all of this is aided by the fact that his girlfriend, Aya, is this girl with huge tits that everyone is interested in. The story has a very romcom-esque aspect to it and things are generally very lighthearted. It seems that the NTRFAN's is also NTRS but I'm not certain.

Sep 22, 2019
There is also two other novels I would like to add here, the first being by Arthur Kord, I think he goes by KordNTR here on F95 now. I remember reading it when it was online but sadly he removed it from everywhere. It was an enjoyable isekai where the MC got transported into a new world with the skill to arouse everyone and everything he comes in contact with, the power can get to such extremes that MC considers 'outsourcing' the job of fucking, that and he already had NTRS interests. Even apart from the sex, the story was interesting.

There is also , translated by NTRFAN, picking up where IsekaiNTR left the story incomplete, I'm reading this one and I can personally say that it's NTRS, I'm not too into it but it seems to be completed(?), it certainly begs a read, it's a school setting story where the MC has NTRS interests and all of this is aided by the fact that his girlfriend, Aya, is this girl with huge tits that everyone is interested in. The story has a very romcom-esque aspect to it and things are generally very lighthearted. It seems that the NTRFAN's is also NTRS but I'm not certain.
Is it this one?

Last edited:

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Is it this one?
It is but maybe the author forgot to delete it from all websites because as far as I remember it really vanished from everywhere. I'm not truly certain about it but there were more chapters from a new book on another website.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Hey guys, need some recommendation for a game where you can whore out your family members: preferably sisters or daughters. It's kinda strange, that we have a wide range of games with much more revolting content, but a game such as I'm currently looking for, I can barely find.

The only games, at a top of my head, I can name: Desert stalker (The best example for now, if anti-NTR cult won't discourage devs), Big brother another story ((content with Eric)quite shitty game overall, IMHO)), Home prisoner? (It's abandoned or on hold, who knows? But probably the story was going towards NTR than netorase) Witch hunter trainer (Not the sister or daughter, but the uncle and niece, which is also fine. But the devs went into milking phase long time ago, so I won't hold my breath for this one). There is more, probably, I just don't remember them.

I would kindly ask you to suggest at least decent games, with good graphic and story. I'm not really that desperate to play the game just because of this fetish, if overall quality is bad.
I wouldn't say that Desert Stalker has any netorase content, we have 2 small blowjob scenes, and i highly doubt the game will get any more then that, it's actually a great game, but clearly marketed toward the hardcore harem fans which are the most ntr haters you can get, they will report any game dev in patreon because of that out of spite, and as the game has some unconventional family relationship, i doubt the dev will try his luck with patreon administration.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
I wouldn't say that Desert Stalker has any netorase content, we have 2 small blowjob scenes, and i highly doubt the game will get any more then that, it's actually a great game, but clearly marketed toward the hardcore harem fans which are the most ntr haters you can get, they will report any game dev in patreon because of that out of spite, and as the game has some unconventional family relationship, i doubt the dev will try his luck with patreon administration.
It's a shame I thought I could finally have a medieval type setting where you share your hot wife and daughters with incredibly hot scenes. Now it will get shafted like any other game with this type of potential content in it because of the vocal majority who wants every game catering to them.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
It's a shame I thought I could finally have a medieval type setting where you share your hot wife and daughters with incredibly hot scenes. Now it will get shafted like any other game with this type of potential content in it because of the vocal majority who wants every game catering to them.
It's not set in stone, so it can go either way. Besides, patreon is not their only platform, they also have subscribestar. If such fetish wasn't be interested by devs, they wouldn't added it in the first place. Now it all depends on the devs, the things may change only if the majority of supporters will start to cancel their subscription, so the devs will be scared to upset more players, and lose their income.

UPD. But I do agree that the focus still be on harem and sharing will be just like optional feature in some scenes. Still I find this game rare example where harem fetish is somewhat justified, so I would enjoy this game anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiz1247

Mojofajita

Aug 29, 2019

Have you tried nano control? You can pimp out your whole harem (including sister and mother) unfortunately, there's only one scene for each girl. Not to mention there isn't even any animation, just a still image.

Reactions: rgnar62

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Have you tried nano control? You can pimp out your whole harem (including sister and mother) unfortunately, there's only one scene for each girl. Not to mention there isn't even any animation, just a still image.
That doesn't sound much appealing.
I'm not into mind control stuff, it makes things boring, like you cheating your way through the game. I only knew a few games with this that actually wasn't that bad, and mind control stuff was heavily restricted as well as had consequences. One of them is "INsight of you". It actually has big portion of sharing content.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote