Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
anyone know any other netorase game like Gal Kano!! ~Selfish Body and Uninhibited Girlfriend, where the girl is sluty but always loyal?
Gyaruzuma Sex and Gal Wife Anri's Cuckolding Play, both from Atelier Sakura. There is also "My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone" (also from Sakura) even though she sleeps around for spoiler reasons. It depends what flavor of slutty you want. The thing is that in most of these games the slutty aspect is often only mentioned, a wife tells the husband she had a big body count or the story inserts a small little bit of information about how the girl was wild when younger but more often than not nothing is really done with this information. If I'm not mistaken there are untranslated Atelier Sakura games that explore the "bodycount aspect" more deeply.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
A game posted very recently that perhaps should be brought to attention is ~My wife~ Impregnated for the kingdom's sake, apparently this game has cuckoldry and swinging. Just putting this here as a heads up for people who missed it. I personally haven't played it.
Really love this recent trend of translated Suzuya games. I already played them all but its still great seeing others get to enjoy Suzuya's work.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Anyone tried the sharing content in Shut up and dance? Is it any good
I was just playing Shut up and Dance these days and I have to say that the "sharing" path, at least with the choices I made, is a complete meme. The only sharing I have seen does not come from the MC but rather from his friend and it's not even proper sharing because you can't say they are exactly romantically involved. It's more of a pleasure threesome than something intentional. On top of that there aren't many scenes with this type of "sharing".

This has been my experience with the game, not to say that it's a bad game though. I honestly don't expect to see MC sharing any of his girls in the future.

Mojofajita

Aug 29, 2019
anyone know if farmers dream has netorase or is it just ntr
I played the renpy version and there are like 3-4 scenes in total for like 2 of the girls. From what I can recall you can coerce them into doing sexual acts with the village carpenter, who is a textbook oji-san. I think one of the girls also gets groped by your father? And you have the choice to let it happen. That's the extent of it :>

Reactions: hhhhy and Fiz1247

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Two netorase games just recently released on Dlsite and I played them both so these are my thoughts on them.

This one was pretty disappointing but I expected as much. If you ever see this art style on a game, NTR or not, chances are that the game is pretty low effort and so are the scenes. The general plot of this game is that the world is being taken over by evil mechas and the MC and his childhood friend are both a part of an organization that is trying to defeat said evil mechas. The MC and his childhood friend both obviously like each other but are still in the early phase of their relationship so they're pretty shy about the whole relationship thing. Story starts off when the commander of their organization present them with a new mech that has the ability to drastically increase its strength if the pilot is undergoing immense emotional distress, particularly in the love department. As a result, while the MC is fighting the evil mechs, he powers his own mech with netorase videos of his gf. If this sounds like you've already heard it before its because I'm pretty sure that plotpoint was taken from Suzuya's latest NTR game.
Though the setup sounds interesting, the actual game sucks in all areas. The gameplay is boring, the heroine is bland, the MC barely speaks, etc. A grave sin is the placement of the netorase scenes. The majority of them can only be viewed in battle so they feel really out of place since they don't have their own time to shine. The best scenes for me were the ones that happened in the base. Besides that, actual netorase is subpar. The MC doesn't enjoy it and the heroine falls into netorare too quickly for it to even be fun. The ending sucks too since there isn't really an ending. You just beat the last boss and the game is like "thanks for saving the world, humanity is going to win now, The End". The game didn't even attempt an ending scene. Overall a 3/10 game. If you're playing it for the netorase then it drops to 1/10. Play it if you have nothing else I guess.

This game was surprisingly decent. The comment above gave it a 7/10 and I'd say that's about right but at times the game can be hitting a high 8/10 then drop down to a 5/10. The general plot is that the MC and his wife runs an in with the latter being a former adventurer. The MC's just recently talked to his wife about his netorase fetish but she's very much against it and doesn't even consider giving it a try. The MC, though disheartened, understands and lets it go. As an attempt to make up with his wife for pestering her for the netorase, he buys her a pendant from a peddler in town who says that they got it as treasure from a dungeon. Wife loves the pendant and they have a sexy night together, however the next day his wife is in visible discomfort so they call over a doctor who then calls over a magician. Magician says that the pendant is cursed to constantly arouse the wife and that the only ways to deal with the curse is to defeat the boss of the dungeon that the pendant came from or to have the wife sleep with other men that the curse chooses. MC is happy about the second solution and the wife says that she'll go through with it but the ultimate goal is to defeat the boss of the dungeon.
By this point, you can actually play the game. The gameplay itself is pretty grindy and boring so I suggest you cheat through it since it just your cookie cutter RPGmaker MV gameplay. The scenes itself are both netorase and netorare with a good balance. By now, the world is pretty open and you control the wife. As the wife, you can basically choose who to bang with more options opening up as the game is progressed. The netorare scenes, with the exception of 1 character, are pretty lackluster so I'll just ignore them. The netorase has the MC and wife consult the village mayor about the curse and their solution of letting the wife sleep with whoever the curse chooses and the mayor accepts with the condition that if the curse chooses him then gets first dibs. The curse chooses him. Besides him there's also two guests at the inn: the virgin and the dude who loves rough sex. The majority of the scenes are pretty lackluster since the MC really doesn't get involved much and rarely do we get his thoughts, though they are there from time to time. The mayor event line is the best in my eyes since the MC actual has a decent presence and the events are somewhat varied. The only other good storyline in the game is a netorare one between the wife and the MC's best friend who both bang behind the MC's back. If you don't mind netorare then I'd give that one a try. I think the dev also had similar thoughts since the mayor and friend both have endings that focus on them. I feel like the game could have done more by cutting out a lot of the other events and focusing that effort on the two mentioned before but its still a decent time. The endings are way too short though but their much better than the previously mentioned game.
I have to major gripes with the game. The MC's netorase fetish never really gets explored. He's never really at the point where he's like "shit, maybe I should stop my wife since she's getting too much into it". He seems to be fine with anything really so his reactions always come off as samey. Now I wouldn't have this gripe if it wasn't for the other gripe. Some of the scenes where the wife goes full cheating feel pretty dumb. Her husband is obviously fine with her sleeping around and doesn't even mind if she turns into a cheating slut so why does she hide some of the things that she does. This annoys me in two main events. When the wife sleeps with the best friend (though that does get into full NTR territory so its not that bad) but more seriously the second ending. The wife continues to desire other men even though the curse is gone. Instead of going to her husband and saying "hey, want to continue the whole netorase thing?" she instead puts him to sleep with magic every night and sleeps with other guys instead. Probably the dumbest netorase ending I've ever seen in my life. Still a decent netorase game though it may not please everyone's tastes. I recommend it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote