PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Nancy teased getting bigger tits once or twice, if I remember correctly. Is there any chance we actually get to see her with bigger tits in the future?

Reactions: Inkheepurr

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Nancy teased getting bigger tits once or twice, if I remember correctly. Is there any chance we actually get to see her with bigger tits in the future?
I don't think that she needs bigger breasts because their current size suit her's body build well. One thing I would like her to have is tattoo from ntr path in love route.

Reactions: DTchan

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I don't think that she needs bigger breasts because their current size suit her's body build well. One thing I would like her to have is tattoo from ntr path in love route.
I get what you mean, I am just a lover of the bimbo look so I think she could go a bigger still ;)

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, she's looking fantastic

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I get what you mean, I am just a lover of the bimbo look so I think she could go a bigger still ;)

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, she's looking fantastic
Huge boobs and blonde hair wouldn't mean that Nancy is a bimbo. She would need to become brain dead to become bimbo. Although I have to say that bimbofication path would be rather interesting and most likely funny.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Huge boobs and blonde hair wouldn't mean that Nancy is a bimbo. She would need to become brain dead to become bimbo. Although I have to say that bimbofication path would be rather interesting and most likely funny.
I know all that, however, I was specifically mentioning a bimbo look ;)

But yeah, I agree, that could be interesting as a path

Reactions: DTchan

dit29684

Sep 26, 2020

the reason for blank screen is

turkish date format, dd,mm,yy
developer uses mm.dd.yy to seperate,
i know permenant fix is beyond developers coding skills or does not care
greveyard keeper had the same issue guys fixed it in three years so just change date format to english to play than change back to normal
if anyone knows a permenant fix i suspect a single line of code to change date format to english and changino back to local when exited would fix but i have no idea how to do that

you help me

the reason for blank screen is

turkish date format, dd,mm,yy
developer uses mm.dd.yy to seperate,
i know permenant fix is beyond developers coding skills or does not care
greveyard keeper had the same issue guys fixed it in three years so just change date format to english to play than change back to normal
if anyone knows a permenant fix i suspect a single line of code to change date format to english and changino back to local when exited would fix but i have no idea how to do that
THANKS !

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
This game has 3 things that I hate the most.. ntr, many routes and unity.
At least it's entertaining and good animations, thanks for it

Last edited:

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
I can understand hatered for ntr but why do you hate multiple routes?
I really don't like having to play it several times, save and load at certain points, the slow loading and skipping scenes and text already seen, all that to unlock all the scenes and be able to see all the content xd
I would prefer that everything could be seen/unlocked in one route or at least two

Reactions: deaddog

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I really don't like having to play it several times, save and load at certain points, the slow loading and skipping scenes and text already seen, all that to unlock all the scenes and be able to see all the content xd
I would prefer that everything could be seen/unlocked in one route or at least two
You do know that vast majority of VNs is like that? Only kinetic novels are different because you will have only one or 2 choices during game and only one or two endings which in my opinion is too few.

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
You do know that vast majority of VNs is like that? Only kinetic novels are different because you will have only one or 2 choices during game and only one or two endings which in my opinion is too few.
Most of the games I play are Yes or No, Do You Want to See the Scene, Fetish or No choices, to the point that you can unlock everything in one route or in new game plus. The only thing different would be the ending with a different girl if it's a choose-girl harem at the end. Besides, everything is easier with Ren'Py because of the rollback xd
But I understand the need for Unity, it's just personal tastes that I don't like xd

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes