Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
don't think so.

doesn't work on portable and autoupdater dls only what's new (that can be big sometimes) not full game. so your call, either dl full game monthly or dl full game once and install it and then just get updates.
Damn, I was really hoping there would be sexy sounds but thanks for letting me know.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So I hit the left ctrl key and skipped a bunch of a scene. Anyway to go backwards to view it? Reloading at a previous part doesn't work, it just flys past the part that got skipped. I'm not far in the game, just after the jacuzzi scene.
Sorry for me bad english if i have understand well you use perhpas click to many time ctrl. Sometime in this game ctrl go a little buggy. If ctrl go buggy the game continue to skill everything you already see.
The only thing you can do is... close the game completly and restart it again, then load again the save you need. Like this you remove the ctrl buggy things. Remember to save often in that case you can be safe if ctrl go buggy again.
Hope that this is who you was asking.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
CANT PLAY HOW TO FIX BLACKSCREEN AT START
it is a unity thing, i think it does not support oifferent calendar settings
go to windows utilities find region and language tap
change settings for date and hour to english american push apply
do not close the tap so that u can change back to your original setting after closing the game

Reactions: power1037

exsomon

May 11, 2020
funny other unity games do not have this bug, perhaps version the developer uses is missing something

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Haven't played this for a while, what route was updated this month? Or rather I mean not updated, but "unlocked" for free users. Love or NTR?

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Sorry for me bad english if i have understand well you use perhpas click to many time ctrl. Sometime in this game ctrl go a little buggy. If ctrl go buggy the game continue to skill everything you already see.
The only thing you can do is... close the game completly and restart it again, then load again the save you need. Like this you remove the ctrl buggy things. Remember to save often in that case you can be safe if ctrl go buggy again.
Hope that this is who you was asking.
Thanks, yeah. Restarting the game fixed it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I really feel like the Love route has too much conflict, The "good" ntr path has more love in it.
Checking the gallery there might be a way to avoid that, but the love route seems to be annoying to play since you need specific choices to avoid stuff in the future. Maybe I should have gone with the mother and sister on the trip at the start to force it to the Haren Route, or whatever the old WT said, but Kelly/Aurora is just superior in every way. The whole no pussy with Kelly is really weird though. It's way to drawn out and should have been just a thing at the start and not carried through the whole game.
The "bad" NTR route is also weak as fuck, there is literally nothing changed from the "good" NTR route it's just a little dialogue. There was barely any need for it to exist.

power1037

Nov 20, 2016
it is a unity thing, i think it does not support oifferent calendar settings
go to windows utilities find region and language tap
change settings for date and hour to english american push apply
do not close the tap so that u can change back to your original setting after closing the game
thx that work can play already calendar settings fix

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I really feel like the Love route has too much conflict, The "good" ntr path has more love in it.
Checking the gallery there might be a way to avoid that, but the love route seems to be annoying to play since you need specific choices to avoid stuff in the future. Maybe I should have gone with the mother and sister on the trip at the start to force it to the Haren Route, or whatever the old WT said, but Kelly/Aurora is just superior in every way. The whole no pussy with Kelly is really weird though. It's way to drawn out and should have been just a thing at the start and not carried through the whole game.
The "bad" NTR route is also weak as fuck, there is literally nothing changed from the "good" NTR route it's just a little dialogue. There was barely any need for it to exist.
There is no love or romance in the ''love route'' no matter the choices.
It's a couple of brainwashed horny sluts, which are constantly at each others throats cause of that love magic and a MC which has zero learning capability nor character development.
The earlier choice of going with mom/sis or gf/friend and the sub choices don't really change anything except for a few scenes early on. Like if u go with mom/sis and choose sis path, a few scenes will slightly change and u get one or two scenes which u don't get otherwise.
As for the gf, i just can't stand her, but yeah that virgin act just makes no sense for a long while now.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There is no love or romance in the ''love route'' no matter the choices.
It's a couple of brainwashed horny sluts, which are constantly at each others throats cause of that love magic and a MC which has zero learning capability nor character development.
The earlier choice of going with mom/sis or gf/friend and the sub choices don't really change anything except for a few scenes early on. Like if u go with mom/sis and choose sis path, a few scenes will slightly change and u get one or two scenes which u don't get otherwise.
As for the gf, i just can't stand her, but yeah that virgin act just makes no sense for a long while now.
There is something that changes based on your choices and that's the end to the Halloween party. The game ends when the girls find you but the gallery has scenes after the Halloween party. There seems to be several different outcomes of the halloween party, one where the GF gets mad and one where she joins in. I seem to have got the one where she got mad.
but idk Love route wasn't really as enjoyable as the "good" NTR anyway.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Haven't played this for a while, what route was updated this month? Or rather I mean not updated, but "unlocked" for free users. Love or NTR?
From what i understand this update is about love route. I just play only the love route, so i can only say that.

Reactions: undef1ned

n_a_m

Jan 29, 2020
It will be fixed on our next release... we found what was happening but we can't update it now...
Another release appears but it still hasn't been fixed !!!?
As before, jumping from one path to another in the Sauna & Halloween party scenes. As a result - broken paths of Love Route with missed and locked in the gallery scenes.
Maybe it should be fixed at first for the updates to make sense ?...

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes