punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The quality of this game decreased drastically in any path. New updates last 1 minute :oops: animations 5-10 seconds! What the f*ck?
Its to be expected with games with multiple paths. People tell devs its a bad idea but they do it any way. Would everyone be willing to wait for updates to take longer for more content on each path?

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Why these 5 GB+ games are always uploaded on the shittiest downloading websites!
:FacePalm:

Well first: these hosts are used all over f95, so good luck with posting about that all over the site.

Second, granted there are faster hosts out there but these that are used here are not shitty,, that is just your connection.

Besides, downloads of files over 4 gigs without the obligation to have a premium membership of the file hosts is rare these days,,, not to mention the file can be set to premium memberships only on most of those file hosts.

Go check out other sites and when they want you to buy 1 of each host they use with their referral link, then come back to bitch about the hosts used here.

Reactions: botc76 and Toushiro

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Does it work for M1 Macs?
The last version just hung in a scene in the early stages of the game.
Not sure if its because I have a Mac or if its random but I wasnt the only one complaining about this issue.

Tengen_Uzui

Dec 13, 2021
Because you dont have the money to spend 5$ on Mega?
So spend 5$ on Mega to download a pirated game? :WaitWhat:

:FacePalm:

Well first: these hosts are used all over f95, so good luck with posting about that all over the site.

Second, granted there are faster hosts out there but these that are used here are not shitty,, that is just your connection.

Besides, downloads of files over 4 gigs without the obligation to have a premium membership of the file hosts is rare these days,,, not to mention the file can be set to premium memberships only on most of those file hosts.

Go check out other sites and when they want you to buy 1 of each host they use with their referral link, then come back to bitch about the hosts used here.
Lol why are you crying so much? Are you working for this site or made this game? There are many host sites with better connections, I wasn't bitching about slower download speed I am bitching about the fact that I can't even start the actual download without opening several tabs with ads. I understand it's a pirated game but there are other games that provide good hosts with one-click downloads. I can upload this game on 10 different hosts right now, with just one click to download. You game supporters just love to suck it up.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does it work for M1 Macs?
The last version just hung in a scene in the early stages of the game.
Not sure if its because I have a Mac or if its random but I wasnt the only one complaining about this issue.
that you need to ask from dev. m1 macs are "bit" problematic.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
So spend 5$ on Mega to download a pirated game? :WaitWhat:

Lol why are you crying so much? Are you working for this site or made this game? There are many host sites with better connections, I wasn't bitching about slower download speed I am bitching about the fact that I can't even start the actual download without opening several tabs with ads. I understand it's a pirated game but there are other games that provide good hosts with one-click downloads. I can upload this game on 10 different hosts right now, with just one click to download. You game supporters just love to suck it up.
Ahhhh so you have a shitty connection and don't know how a add blocker works :rolleyes: ,however claiming i'm crying about something because i commented about your crying and bitching is just weird. I'm not even gonna bother commenting on the several weird assumption statements you make after the crying one :FacePalm:.

So you seem to be just looking around to do some trolling, so good luck with that 2.. i'm out.

• Sad
Reactions: kiwiip4it

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Is anyone able to make an incest patch for this? Having LandLady sucks when we all know what it should be Mom etc..

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
How sad I got with this last update knowing that the spell was broken and the "fairy" came to tell the MC that she will soon disappear and that she will only come to say goodbye again in her dreams. I need new update soon pls

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Why don't you just change your IP by using your VPN service and continue your Mega download for free?
there is a program called megadowloader that allows you to download mega files sometimes does not start the download but it is a question of giving it to restart a few times

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes