Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It says in the tags that this is a female protagonist game. I haven't played it for a couple of updates, but I don't remember there being an option to play as a female protagonist. So has this changed recently?

Testedtest1

Aug 2, 2020
anyone Compress nor Renpy port nor Webp image by dev? Game size is getting bigger and bigger. And this is discouraging people to download and play the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
It says in the tags that this is a female protagonist game. I haven't played it for a couple of updates, but I don't remember there being an option to play as a female protagonist. So has this changed recently?
Nope it's the still lame game without really getting to play a female protag. Wish they take that tag down, but they won't just to get the thread going by people asking.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I PRESENT YOU THE UNPACKED IMAGES ENJOY!!! (strange no one did this)...
made 2 separated files one with only videos the other images only because the images are 6426 images almost 9GB file and upload limit is 5GB... on some websites gona try mixdrop hope its work uploading
here gona post the link later bye have fun
link 1 (video)
link 2 (images)
Edit: done (y)
any uploader here save these files for another host to keep it alive please also ADD CG GALLERY TO THE OP thank you !!!
View attachment 1060720
can you post new stuff?

bydlo222

Jul 14, 2020
The quality has decreased straight after the prologue and it has nothing to do with the art.
the plot is jumping everywhere like a grasshopper. Yakuza gangbang out of nowhere, lol.
In one scene the landlady is being shy that her roommate seen her boobs in the other she is getting sodomized in the park.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So u can't get rid of that annoyance Kelly, she is still a virgin...somehow, even while being a horny bitch 24/7, liking pubic (anal)sex and all while on vacation which ends in a magical lust filled orgie...there aren't even any excuses anymore, like the parents, not that they were a hinderance in the first place.
Sorry but at this point it's just beyond dumb.
Well at least her best friend is pregnant had a good laugh at that :KEK:

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
new update has fucked the game after you update it wont even open anymore ... fuck this shite game deleting

przewodo

May 10, 2017
How new is this content? I had 18 maybe a month or so ago, not sure why this game doesn't get updated here
If you read the thread or search for it you will understand... I had to make ths public version without auto update or any internet connection(even that was totally optional) for them to update the game here again

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if I remember correctly once Im locked into the love route I can chose whatever I want right?
pretty much yes, choosing a leads to scene z and b leads to x etc but overall that doesn't matter (still total pain in ass if wants to see all).

Is there any way of reducing the size of the game?
yes but that reqs skills on hacking and cracking and need to repeat it when next version comes so futile pretty much.

there are scenes where 1 of member of mc's harem takes lead.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Here I thought I was cursed with persistent misfortune. It seems the Team has it worse. :whistle::coffee:

EDIT: Just check out their latest update on Patreon, this dev team is cursed by the Gods. But blessed by man.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes