przewodo

May 10, 2017
Here is the link for the latest standalone public version (0.18.0.1) of the game:

Windows x64:
Windows x86:
Linux:
MacOS:

Have FUN!

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
what does the transformations entail?, Can you chose to be a female protagonist or are there two protagonists and you play both?.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Well this game is quiet exciting, good looking caractere's many fuck, ntr road for those who loves this, hot scene and dirty speack make a hot climax already yea, somebody's must love it.
But if sometimes i really complain, of the abscence of sex scene in some high quality game and let you in blue ball, or also scene are to less, short and very very law quality despite and compare to the quality of the game inself,
This one becoming a little be the opposit.* . The stories steal interesting, but seams to be let down since some up date,
It s start in any direction to going no where ?. Sex scene are a lot, but some loose some interest and are unless
And what about the fairy, the book inself ? and the price that mc's have to pay a day or another for use it.....?

So let s see how it goes but fuck a lot kill the fuck a lot ..;)

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
I want to choose NTR arc for some characters and a non-NTR arc for others, it sucks that this can't be done.
Yeah man, I hated it when the mom character married her boss. I thought this would be a game where there will be swinging but with moms, I mean mc and his friends will share their moms with each other. Instead the game took a very different direction in the ntr path.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Yeah man, I hated it when the mom character married her boss. I thought this would be a game where there will be swinging but with moms, I mean mc and his friends will share their moms with each other. Instead the game took a very different direction in the ntr path.
In my case I just wanted to screw my GF and watch other members of my family screw other people.

Reactions: CırıLover

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i actually paid for this game but i stopped paying because i don t really like the NTR routes , there is the cuck cuk route, the dark NTR where you can take part in the NTR and give pointers , and the love route, being absolutly honest, i first played for the NTR but then i loved the love route so until there is more content in that part, i will stop supporting this game

i forgot mention that the love route has 2 paths the true love and the dark love route or something like that, where the women submit to you,i m hoping to have a little of all keep the good work

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes