Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Is there WTs newer than what is in OP? they seem a little old, I mean they are good enough to start with since I have not played this game but just wondering.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is a program called megadowloader that allows you to download mega files sometimes does not start the download but it is a question of giving it to restart a few times
megabasterd, link for it is at f95.

Is there WTs newer than what is in OP? they seem a little old, I mean they are good enough to start with since I have not played this game but just wondering.
no and don't need, after chosen path selections are basically with whom mc has sex.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pixeldrain, Workupload, Googledrive, Torrent, Racaty, Gofile...there are quite a lot of hosts similar to Nopy.
gdrive has limit how many get dl it before it's "exhausted", all those are used (well allowed to use) but it's upto thread mod what hosts are used so if no gofile link then report op that you want gofile-link (luck with that).

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
MEGA had an offer for a years subscription and I took it. Never looked back since. Cant stand download sites full of ads. You just know they are not going to deliver.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I haven't found any sexy sounds so far like female moaning etc.. are there any later on in the game?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Pixeldrain, Workupload, Googledrive, Torrent, Racaty, Gofile...there are quite a lot of hosts similar to Nopy.
Devs offers a torrent file on the patreon page for free. The "patreon client" has an auto-update tool too, then you don't need to download the entire game every time the game receives an update.

oracle255

Jan 30, 2018
Quick question about the game auto update feature,
I just finished downloading the "portable version" of the game from here, i just realized it's the old version of the game( 0.13.25.0 instead of 0.18.0.1 )

Does the updater work with the f95 copy of the game or is it patreon only?
Does the updater download only the missing file or whole game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't found any sexy sounds so far like female moaning etc.. are there any later on in the game?
don't think so.

Does the updater work with the f95 copy of the game or is it patreon only?
Does the updater download only the missing file or whole game?
doesn't work on portable and autoupdater dls only what's new (that can be big sometimes) not full game. so your call, either dl full game monthly or dl full game once and install it and then just get updates.

Reactions: oracle255

oracle255

Jan 30, 2018
doesn't work on portable and autoupdater dls only what's new (that can be big sometimes) not full game. so your call, either dl full game monthly or dl full game once and install it and then just get updates.
Damn that's sucks, it took me 4 hour to download the game. hope the dev/mod add muti part download in the future

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn that's sucks, it took me 4 hour to download the game. hope the dev/mod add muti part download in the future
portable or installer (full game)? portable isn't made by dev and latter might be possible.

oracle255

Jan 30, 2018
portable or installer (full game)? portable isn't made by dev and latter might be possible.
Portable version, i just tried using the updater. it just trying to download the same version over and over. what's weird is after using "updater" when i press the "Check update" button in main menu it say "Game is updated"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Portable version, i just tried using the updater. it just trying to download the same version over and over. what's weird is after using "updater" when i press the "Check update" button in main menu it say "Game is updated"
well portable has cut all ties to dev's server.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes