przewodo

May 10, 2017
Another release appears but it still hasn't been fixed !!!?
As before, jumping from one path to another in the Sauna & Halloween party scenes. As a result - broken paths of Love Route with missed and locked in the gallery scenes.
Maybe it should be fixed at first for the updates to make sense ?...
It should have being fixed... but I gonna take a closer look again on it...

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Can someone update a non-MEGA version of the portable version? Any except by this one works, but is still 3GB... So i can't download!

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Can someone update a non-MEGA version of the portable version? Any except by this one works, but is still 3GB... So i can't download!
Here you can find direct download, mega or torrent of our game...

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Naughty Games Update August 12st From UberPie For Patreon

Naughty Games posted this post On 12st August 2022 to Patreon
The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 13th August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

3746_seq-Camera_3_0.png

Hey guys,

We have already started working on the next update even though we dont have our strong PC on our side. We are using our old PC with the 1080ti instead of our almighty 3090 because we are still waiting for some parts to repair it.

Other than that our dear writer Sinburn is already working on his scripts based on Roccos amazing images and videos for this months dark route update which will bring us even closer to the ending of the game...

Ending of the game?

Well kinda... We deciced to wrap this game up before we "lose" another 3 years in it and it loses its charm. The Spellbook was initially created to be a rather short/medium game 5-6 chapters long... but with your love and support we made it far bigger than we ever imagined.

Once "The Spellbook" is complete, we will release a new game based on the same universe with the same characters but also many more. Yes the protagonist will still be Jack and basically the game starts where this finishes but with a big twist. This is going to be very exciting and a project we are going to give our 100%.

We shall be releasing spoilers now and then so stay tuned.

Lots of love.

)

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone know if there's and unofficial port for android of this game or a renpy version? i really like this game and i don't have pc

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know if there's and unofficial port for android of this game or a renpy version? i really like this game and i don't have pc
1. short answer: no. long answer: for that you would need miracle worker since android has limitations which this exceeds by quite a big marginal.
2. short: no. long: if there would be renpy port there would be also android port and no use to make renpy port since game isn't completed. also dev might not look that renpy port with kind eye.

Reactions: inugamidevil

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
2. short: no. long: if there would be renpy port there would be also android port and no use to make renpy port since game isn't completed. also dev might not look that renpy port with kind eye.
The problem here is that you can't extract the dialogues from the game. Otherwise there might have been an Ren'Py port a long time ago.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
The Game looks promising. But somehow it's not just crashed itself after a while but also makes BSOD to W11 on Core-i7. WTF?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Game looks promising. But somehow it's not just crashed itself after a while but also makes BSOD to W11 on Core-i7. WTF?
which version did you try? try dling client from dev's patreon and installing it and making sure that game is not blocked by any av etc and has access to net.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Do all games with NTR get lower ratings than games without NTR? Even if the NTR game is better overall?
Well depends if NTR is avoidable and how much is in it. Also since NTR is part of the story and if you don't like NTR the story is half the game sooo i guess that yes NTR stories usual rank lower than normal stories. You might find couple of NTR games that rank high but the sex scenes are amazing and people don't read the story.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Ok quick question does the MC use Mind control to have sex with the women? And if so do we not call that rape? I mean is it not any better than drugging them? or getting them drunk?

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
which version did you try? try dling client from dev's patreon and installing it and making sure that game is not blocked by any av etc and has access to net.
Version: 0.18.0.1 I guess, cause I've downloaded it recently. The game crash the whole OS (Win11) if I choose on start details higher than Medium. And it is only FHD resolution (1920*1080). So I have to choose Medium details. The only thing is my videocard is a built-in Intel but for such games it never caused such problems before. I don't need any better 3D cards anymore in my PC.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok quick question does the MC use Mind control to have sex with the women? And if so do we not call that rape? I mean is it not any better than drugging them? or getting them drunk?
sorta, he just removes their inhibitions.

Version: 0.18.0.1 I guess, cause I've downloaded it recently. The game crash the whole OS (Win11) if I choose on start details higher than Medium. And it is only FHD resolution (1920*1080). So I have to choose Medium details. The only thing is my videocard is a built-in Intel but for such games it never caused such problems before. I don't need any better 3D cards anymore in my PC.
that explains, this reqs some power from card.

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Hello there !

Obligatory disclaimer: Netorare/sharing/swinging hater here, but i've read that it's avoidable and the renders are enjoyable so i'd like to give it a try. But before commiting, can you guys provide me with a rough estimate concerning the balance of contents to jauge it it's worth it ?

Like if 90% of the content is on the NTR paths (seems like there's several ntr paths ?) would it be worth to play the "love" route anyway ?

thanks guys

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hello there !

Obligatory disclaimer: Netorare/sharing/swinging hater here, but i've read that it's avoidable and the renders are enjoyable so i'd like to give it a try. But before commiting, can you guys provide me with a rough estimate concerning the balance of contents to jauge it it's worth it ?

Like if 90% of the content is on the NTR paths (seems like there's several ntr paths ?) would it be worth to play the "love" route anyway ?

thanks guys
i would say both path have nearly the same amount of content. maybe the love path have even more content. but i didn´t count the scenes.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
there are parallel path´s and have separate gallery´s the Story is different so enjoy Love Path it´s worth And is switched early In the game so no sweat the Sex scenes are different too and the ....Fairy / Sucubus .Well you´ll see

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes