Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Sorry but I have the latest updated version yesterday, I started the last save in both LOVE ROUTE and DARK ROUTE and ..... nothing! There is nothing new both saves when loaded they tell me "To be continued ...".
What would they put in the latest update? I am a free user

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry but I have the latest updated version yesterday, I started the last save in both LOVE ROUTE and DARK ROUTE and ..... nothing! There is nothing new both saves when loaded they tell me "To be continued ...".
What would they put in the latest update? I am a free user
mine continues on 3 love paths.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well my saves on mc in bed with sis/roomie and mc chatting with aurora and mommy/landlady continue just fine.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what is the difference between the normal and portalble x64 versions? The installation confuses me.
portable: no autoupdater, no any connection to dev's server, no need for internet access to play and other things.
install: autoupdater, game connects to dev's server, internet connection required (when starts game 1st time and when updates) and other things.

It would be nice if we had walkthrough mod
as i have said before Luck with that. Besides not really needed.

Is there any root were landlady not bang with other than mc
loveroute esp. if mc spellbound her besides bit lesbian on end of vacation orgy.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Hello friends . I installed this game now, when I opened the game, it started downloading, and after the download is finished, when the game starts and the characters are introduced, the image turns black (Android version).

• Angry
Reactions: cxx and Kingvlad

przewodo

May 10, 2017
portable: no autoupdater, no any connection to dev's server, no need for internet access to play and other things.
install: autoupdater, game connects to dev's server, internet connection required (when starts game 1st time and when updates) and other things.
Actually even the installer doesn't require internet connection to play the game. Only if you wanna update it, then you need it.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hello friends . I installed this game now, when I opened the game, it started downloading, and after the download is finished, when the game starts and the characters are introduced, the image turns black (Android version).
Android is no longuer supported for about 2 years

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes