zodd313

Aug 10, 2021
It seems that on some systems the location settings (date, use of periods and colons and similar) produce a black screen. Not for me, but some say they got black screens and changing the location setting to US-American solves the problem.
I changed the location but it didn't solve it. Thanks anyway.

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi,

Can anyone tell me does MC landlady/Mom also have sex with the MC friends (the two guys) or does she only fuck with her boss and office people, just wanted to know as i have not played this for months.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi,

Can anyone tell me does MC landlady/Mom also have sex with the MC friends (the two guys) or does she only fuck with her boss and office people, just wanted to know as i have not played this for months.
yes she fucks them too on the ntr path.

Reactions: Not_1_Fan

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
can someone tell me if this game has NTR and Non ntr route ? can like you go woth the mother with the non ntr and go ntr mode with the gf ?

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
can someone tell me if this game has NTR and Non ntr route ? can like you go woth the mother with the non ntr and go ntr mode with the gf ?
I haven't played the full game yet, but I think if you go the ntr path all Female characters will go on the ntr path and if you go the non-ntr path(Love route), no characters will cheat on you.

Thare are two ntr routes - GOOD NTR route - BAD NTR route.

GOOD NTR - In which Jack will enjoy and take active part in scenes.

BAD NTR - In which Jack will not enjoy the scenes and will constantly get humiliated and destroyed psychologically.

Love route - No cheating on you by Female characters.

That's my understanding and I haven't played the full game yet so correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: AVERAGE GAMER

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no, 1 path for all, either love/lust path or ntr path.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Didn't find anyone talking about it but I'm pretty sad of Mirphys dying.... even more so if it causes the end of the spell and the sweet harem we built.... Hope something good and unexpected happens, maybe with that new girl

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Didn't find anyone talking about it but I'm pretty sad of Mirphys dying.... even more so if it causes the end of the spell and the sweet harem we built.... Hope something good and unexpected happens, maybe with that new girl
On the other hand though, in the NTR route, she's dying and it isn't forever :p

Every coin has two sides

Reactions: CrazyRabbit
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes