cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well played update to end and on 1 path mc's gf's friend was pregnant with mc's baby and that was surprise, on 2 other paths mc went to cinema's with gf and her friend.

Reactions: DTchan

Dirty Thoughts

May 17, 2018
How to enable vsync or an FPS limit on Linux? My GPU starts to go into overdrive with heavy coil whistling & probably running super hot because it renders the images with a gazillion frames per second.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to enable vsync or an FPS limit on Linux? My GPU starts to go into overdrive with heavy coil whistling & probably running super hot because it renders the images with a gazillion frames per second.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I use RTSS to lock frame rates in games, ususally better than in-game VSync.

Reactions: truten

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
Which Path (Love/Dark) is the last which can play by free user?

Today the game got an update but both paths end as before.

Dirty Thoughts

May 17, 2018

I don't think that worked but I can't get Mangohud to show up with this either, despite being globally enabled & attempts to launch it through the terminal. But it seems to be a buggy trash game anyway.

I use RTSS to lock frame rates in games, ususally better than in-game VSync.
If that's supposed to refer to Rivatuner then that is Windows exclusive.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok, NTR Path but the save from me is before the update today and ist end as before.
Both NTR paths are locked since they were updated recently.
Screenshot from 2022-09-25 13-42-10.png

And on the love path I have no idea how to get on the Aurora path.
Screenshot from 2022-09-25 13-44-09.png

All in all it seems that there isn't any unlocked free content in this update.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
All of my dark paths keep ending with Serena checking her watch. All of my love paths keep ending at the movie theater. This has been the way for the past 2 updates. :(

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan and laresol
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes