przewodo

May 10, 2017
przewodo, I am aware of that, I was just wondering about his statement, I play the Spellbook since almost the begining, when it ended with the pool scene, and I am totally ok with his content, also witnessed the patreon crusade against the I thing.
Rocco and Jim and therir team do a great work with the Spellbook, Kudos !
Thanks very much! I'm Rocco! You can find me on our discord channel! :);)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Oh, and here are the links for the F95 version of the game version 0.18.5.1 (last NTR Espidode) that became available for everyone today!

Windows x64:
Windows x86:
Linux:

MacOS I'll do soon.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thank you for the links - is this version different from whats on the patreon free download? They both seem to end after alley threesome then girl on watch....

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Thank you for the links - is this version different from whats on the patreon free download? They both seem to end after alley threesome then girl on watch....
The difference is that this version does not have the auto updater. right now, Patreon version and here have the same content open for the public.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bit odd that my saves at end of prev. love uipdate continue on mc waiting in front of cinema or going to what's her name house.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
100% agree. Lots to like about this game and I don't want to come off as just another NTR whiner, but there really is a dearth of games with netorase done well. I got my hopes up this game would be different since it seemed to explicitly offer a 'sharing' type option in the dark/NTR path but it does not seem to be the actual case. Despite choosing the option of "Watch...you kinda like where this is going!" MC continues to act like a dumb-ass, whining about what he did with the spellbook, and missing any opportunity to actually share or enjoy the fruits of his labor.
could not agree more(y)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
100% agree. Lots to like about this game and I don't want to come off as just another NTR whiner, but there really is a dearth of games with netorase done well. I got my hopes up this game would be different since it seemed to explicitly offer a 'sharing' type option in the dark/NTR path but it does not seem to be the actual case. Despite choosing the option of "Watch...you kinda like where this is going!" MC continues to act like a dumb-ass, whining about what he did with the spellbook, and missing any opportunity to actually share or enjoy the fruits of his labor.
I really value games who do this right, there are so few of them though.
but what you are after is not ntr, it's swinging/sharing which is usually only good if there is no actual NTR involved.
When the point is NTR the swinging/sharing is always done in a way to humiliate the MC. Which for me is just boring.
It just makes me stop caring about the MC and only play for the sex scenes.

Reactions: xapican

veneisse15

Jul 17, 2018
I mean like when 1 tag out of 30 accounts for 80% of the non-choice interacts. Can you even comprehend what that would look like for any other genre tag? I bet you cant because incest is so beloved around here so its the norm. If any other genre was shoved down players throats as much as incest, ex say pregnancy, literally every other character would have a potbelly, or ntr, you couldnt walk 5 feet without your gf getting gangbanged lol..... all im asking for is some choice, not for it to be changed, the people that like it thats fine, but dont make me sit through 5 mom sex scenes after i tell her all her clothes are ugly.
The game at core is based on incest the first few chapters were based on the mom alone then his sister, gf was more of a side character.

Feb 17, 2022
So where is the bulk of the content in this game? The "harem" path or the "NTR" path. My guess is NTR gets the bulk of the content by looking at the reviews and sufting through the posts. I'm only assuming but NTR fans give positive reviews and harem fans seem rather disapointed with the lack of content.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes