RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I bet you cant because incest is so beloved around here so its the norm.
I'm only wandering in out of context, so I don't know if by "here" you mean this thread specifically, or F95 as a whole. If you meant the latter then I've actually had the opposite experience lately. Often I feel like I can't even mention incest without getting attacked lol. And just to be clear, I don't mean bringing it up constantly, or asking about it in regards to games where it would make no sense whatsoever for it to even be brought up. I mean games where it's heavily teased, but then never actually happens, or a game series where every entry has had an i-patch except the most recent one, and then just inquiring about it in those sorts of cases.

I'm all for "To each their own", and for a long while I have seen the contention between people who like NTR and people who don't, and how many people reside on the extreme ends of that spectrum. And maybe it's only just been in the threads/games that I've just happened to look at recently, but I've seen a lot of people blow their lids over even the briefest of comments and come out on a full force crusade against anyone and anything even related to incest lol. Maybe it was really prevalent for a while, and the people who are not into it at all just got so fed up and tired of constantly hearing about it that now their patience and tolerance for it is just gone? :LOL:

I don't know. Don't really have a point I guess. Just saw that part of your comment and it made me think of the amount of kink-shaming and attacking I've seen concerning incest. I mean the sheer vitriol isn't quite as intense as some of the more extreme Anti-NTR people can get, but it hasn't seemed that far from it lately lol.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Man, this game is like the Energizer bunny. It keeps going and going and going... I haven't played it since like the 5th update but it just seems like the story would get kind of stale after this long. Time to tie it off and start a new game?

Reactions: wesker4608

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Why can't I access my saves from previous version? Shouldn't they be in the same save folder?
interesting the save files are not in appdata they are in the folder itself.

Last edited:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I'm all for "To each their own", and for a long while I have seen the contention between people who like NTR and people who don't, and how many people reside on the extreme ends of that spectrum. And maybe it's only just been in the threads/games that I've just happened to look at recently, but I've seen a lot of people blow their lids over even the briefest of comments and come out on a full force crusade against anyone and anything even related to incest lol. Maybe it was really prevalent for a while, and the people who are not into it at all just got so fed up and tired of constantly hearing about it that now their patience and tolerance for it is just gone? :LOL:
Sorry, which game threads are those? A lot of the most popular games on F95 are incest ones, and I can't really imagine incest being demanded for a non-incest game, because most of the time non-incest games just don't have any characters the PC is related to appear.

Like, either the PC's mom is some sort of hot milf, or she doesn't appear in the game at all, so it's pretty clear whether or not you're playing an incest game.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Why can't I access my saves from previous version? Shouldn't they be in the same save folder?
interesting the save files are not in appdata they are in the folder itself.
i had to cut the newest download then overwrite my previous game's folder for it to pick up my previous saved game files.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
i had to cut the newest download then overwrite my previous game's folder for it to pick up my previous saved game files.
I just copy pasted them. The save folder was in streamingassets.
Now I just need to figure out how to get to these 4 scenes which I can't seem to access no matter what save i use. 1664648677849.png
gallery unlocker doesnt work either. Guess it needs to be updated. I remember it worked in last update but I got all scenes there so I don't remember how it worked.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So where is the bulk of the content in this game? The "harem" path or the "NTR" path. My guess is NTR gets the bulk of the content by looking at the reviews and sufting through the posts. I'm only assuming but NTR fans give positive reviews and harem fans seem rather disapointed with the lack of content.
Pretty much even actually.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I can't really imagine incest being demanded for a non-incest game
Like, either the PC's mom is some sort of hot milf, or she doesn't appear in the game at all, so it's pretty clear whether or not you're playing an incest game.
Same here. Don't get me wrong, I love the incest kink. It's probably my #1 of many. But there are games where it wouldn't make much sense to even ask for it. Take a game like Something Unlimited for example. It'd be kind of a silly request if someone asked the dev to please make an OC character that's Lex Luthor's mom or sister just to have that flavor of incest in a superheroine trainer game :LOL:. So in those cases I could and can understand why someone might be a little snippy towards the person and say something like "Not every game needs incest!" lol.

Sorry, which game threads are those?
Sure, I'll throw out two examples. I'll elaborate a bit on each just in case you or anyone else is unfamiliar with the different situations.

The first is WVM. There's a lot of drama there because the dev has stated point blank that there will be no incest in that game. The problem is not just that there is a hot foster mom (still "incest" according to Patreon), and also a hot bio-sister and a hot bio-mom, but that the game actively teases and blue-balls the player about it. Having visualized fantasies about the foster mom and even having one of her friends goad the MC on by saying "Wouldn't you just love to fuck her? Wouldn't that be so hot?" etc. To me it's no wonder why the incest topic has never died down on that thread, and I honestly have trouble understanding why a lot of the people there just don't get why it still causes the contention that it does. As if the dev saying "There won't be any" just diffuses all of that other stuff. That's like hard flicking an incest-lover right in the nuts and then making them out to be the unreasonable one when they express their displeasure about it lol.

Another is The Genesis Order. It's made by NLT Media. A dev which built their entire foundation on hard incest-themed comics and games. Their current game series started with Lust Epidemic, and then Treasure of Nadia, both of which have incest patches, and do the "brother's wife", "family friend", "childhood friend" stuff for the vanilla/Patreon versions. The Genesis Order is the current entry, and for some reason does not have an i-patch of any kind (except an obsolete defunct one). When I inquired about what the situation was there, I came under a bit a fire that imo was dramatic and uncalled for. I won't go into it because this post is already a bit long. But there were at least some people who defended me there, and it was just another example of me encountering people who seem to have some intolerance and a short fuse towards the incest kink, even when it's (imo) a fair question to bring up.

I've also seen it happen with other people while browsing different threads, but those two examples stick out in my memory the most since I was directly involved in those lol.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I can't really imagine incest being demanded for a non-incest game
Try Where the heart is. There is no incest in this game but some incest fanatic made patch that revrites parts of the story and by doing so left some holes in it and yet a lot of people go for it because of incest.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
I just copy pasted them. The save folder was in streamingassets.
Now I just need to figure out how to get to these 4 scenes which I can't seem to access no matter what save i use. View attachment 2075909
gallery unlocker doesnt work either. Guess it needs to be updated. I remember it worked in last update but I got all scenes there so I don't remember how it worked.
ive got all those scenes unlocked might have been under the dark path not for sure

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes