cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think that's wrong. As far as I know you can only fuck Aurora on the airplane in the Dark Route. Try to focus only on Aurora. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how to get there.
i saw that and not on darker path (besides spelled all girls).

i'd say half a gig update total.

no updates for love path.

Reactions: Jeff863094
Sep 16, 2021
The game has some amazing things about it and parts of it are excellent. I'm just disappointed with the dark path so far. I try and put myself in the shoes of the MC. I don't want to pretend to be a pathetic loser and that is what the MC is made out to be on the dark path. My choices would have been way different. I've had a difficult time connecting with the MC because of this.
100% agree. Lots to like about this game and I don't want to come off as just another NTR whiner, but there really is a dearth of games with netorase done well. I got my hopes up this game would be different since it seemed to explicitly offer a 'sharing' type option in the dark/NTR path but it does not seem to be the actual case. Despite choosing the option of "Watch...you kinda like where this is going!" MC continues to act like a dumb-ass, whining about what he did with the spellbook, and missing any opportunity to actually share or enjoy the fruits of his labor.

Reactions: Ginji

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
OK, so from the gallery mod, it looks like the only thing I am missing are the last 4 frames from the 2 Dark NTR routes. The 1st 3 with the girls and the last alternate route with the 2 chicken heads. Any help where I went wrong would be greatly appreciated. :)

1664159309178.png

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I don't think that worked but I can't get Mangohud to show up with this either, despite being globally enabled & attempts to launch it through the terminal. But it seems to be a buggy trash game anyway.

If that's supposed to refer to Rivatuner then that is Windows exclusive.
D'oh! I overlooked the Linux part.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
anyone got the gallery unlocker ? pls share
Current unlocker allows to view all love route scenes and because of that there is no need for new one because newest ntr scenes are currently patrons only and won't be viewable until new release

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Too much forced incest and ir on corruption path. there is such a thing as wanting corruption/ntr without moms and black bodybuilders everywhere. Not against having the option, but make it just that, an option.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Too much forced incest and ir on corruption path. there is such a thing as wanting corruption/ntr without moms and black bodybuilders everywhere. Not against having the option, but make it just that, an option.
well that's the point of ntr path and darker ntr path.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
thats fair, and the further i get it looks like I just have to wait for more updates - the "lighter ntr" path is good...... though the mom still gets shoved on you wayyy too much, I wish i could just tell her to f off the first time i dont care what shes up to..

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's funny to see the "I prefer the love path in all my games" crowd complaining that there is too much corruption on the corruption path...you don't like it when the pixelated character's feelings are hurt, so lets get the Dev to change it so the corruption is done lovingly :poop:
My only complaint with this game is not being able to name your saves. The dark NTR path is the most interesting storyline to me, mostly because it's most likely to be what people are like in most major cities in the US these days. This game is a gem, and the Dev is a gem as well.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You mean like in an incest game, ?
I mean like when 1 tag out of 30 accounts for 80% of the non-choice interacts. Can you even comprehend what that would look like for any other genre tag? I bet you cant because incest is so beloved around here so its the norm. If any other genre was shoved down players throats as much as incest, ex say pregnancy, literally every other character would have a potbelly, or ntr, you couldnt walk 5 feet without your gf getting gangbanged lol..... all im asking for is some choice, not for it to be changed, the people that like it thats fine, but dont make me sit through 5 mom sex scenes after i tell her all her clothes are ugly.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
all im asking for is some choice, not for it to be changed,
Ah ok now i get what you meant, thanks for explaining, Well, about the I topic, i guess it is a temporal thing after "Game of Thrones" suddently it boomed, and it is getting more back to normal, there are more and more games where the LI are claearly not blood related, I think that the mayority of dev aren´t in to such kinks either but for markenting purposes they oblige,

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Ah ok now i get what you meant, thanks for explaining, Well, about the I topic, i guess it is a temporal thing after "Game of Thrones" suddently it boomed, and it is getting more back to normal, there are more and more games where the LI are claearly not blood related, I think that the mayority of dev aren´t in to such kinks either but for markenting purposes they oblige,
The main problem with that is Patreon doesn't allow Incest, so, we can't make incest games unless DEVS uses only Subscribestar that almost no one likes it...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
przewodo, I am aware of that, I was just wondering about his statement, I play the Spellbook since almost the begining, when it ended with the pool scene, and I am totally ok with his content, also witnessed the patreon crusade against the I thing.
Rocco and Jim and therir team do a great work with the Spellbook, Kudos !

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes