Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 6, 2021
God o would love a
Gal Kano!! ~Selfish Body and Uninhibited Girlfriend
secuel, i already play all atelier sakura games and this one still my favorite, anyone know any VS similiar to this one?

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
BMI. So that's a thing, uh? From a quick glance it sounds like a load of bullshit, no idea why are you so adamant in taking these "calculations" as the absolute truth.
I mean MC of the game is quite literally barrel shaped. The only reason I personally wouldn't consider an obese person by BMI standards a fat one would be national+ level competitiveness in a sport/hobby where it's required. Even then it would come with an asterisk as they are using weight as a tool, with body fat as side product, see strongmen. Or very tall, but the MC is neither.

When I woke up this morning to see notifications on the netorase thread I never expected to see a debate on obesity. It does make the thread more entertaining so I'll give you guys that.
Promoting healthy lifestyle, brought to you by F95 team.

Last edited:

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Finished some light exercise just to enter the thread and have people say that just fat bastards get to cuck others, lol.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
any new games/vn/rpgm/novels/hentai manga you guys can recommend( even neverwinternights modules is fine and game mods to.)?

Reactions: Fiz1247

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
any new games/vn/rpgm/novels/hentai manga you guys can recommend( even neverwinternights modules is fine and game mods to.)?
There is this game, it's tagged as being cuckold but I didn't play it yet. There seems to be some forcing but I don't know if it's hard netorare too. As for novels, manga and other new things I'm afraid in the moment I can't provide you with everything, you are free however to search this thread for answers since there were some links to hentai novels posted by me and other users.

Reactions: hhhhy

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
When I woke up this morning to see notifications on the netorase thread I never expected to see a debate on obesity. It does make the thread more entertaining so I'll give you guys that.
Fast and fatty foods cuck you by fucking your digestive system right before you and leaving you still with a sense of emptiness soon after.

• Haha
Reactions: Dgunslinger

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Would like to know : anyone here his having a "netorase" or "hotwife" relationship IRL?
Or it's just something you like in games?

Reactions: Fiz1247

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Just in games/ fantasy. I see it the same way as people see rape/tentacle/other fucked up shit. Hot in fantasy, horribly scarring IRL.
Hey, that just disrespectful toward tentacles! They also have feelings, you know? They just cannot voice them, so they show their love how they can!

But I do agree on the general matter. Yet, I've wondered, would the sexologists agree with us? Or all these preferences are deep in our conscious, and we simply deny them? And I don't saying about this particular fetish of this thread, but about all of them in general. I think, people just do not indulge in reflection too much, so they never ask themselves why they like particular things. Even I can only vaguely formulate why I like certain things. At least that's why I do understand why me and other people who like fantasy worlds too much, just don't really satisfied with reality around them, so they want to escape from it. Part of the reason why isekai genre is so popular in Japan where people overwork themselves to the point of fainting, and social status is almost the most important thing in life (the reason, I believe, why they love these ranks and gradations in their works). Unfortunately, my knowledge of the human psyche is not enough in this matter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hans851 and rgnar62

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Would like to know : anyone here his having a "netorase" or "hotwife" relationship IRL?
I find the concept of a hotwife extremely erotic, but it would be suicidal to try it IRL, too many possibilities of fucking up your relationship/marriage, a character like kath in deliverance which would live the lifestyle and stay a fateful loving wife without any complication is unfortunately highly unrealistic.

Some things are better staying fantasies, or at the VERY most a Roleplay/dirty talk game if you really have a lot of condifence and faith in your GF/wife, but the reality is that very few women can actually play the roleplay without affecting her real view on her partner, so even that is very risky.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I have been in the lifestyle for years, but from the other side, as a partner to couples (I don't like the term "bull"). I also work with a lot of first timers as a guide. I have also had partners who have enjoyed our open relationship, both with men and women.

I think of the situation more simplistically, its about having options to enjoy their sexuality. Its no different than any other physical need, like enjoying variety in food or drinks.

The issues happen when we try to bring in the stigma of societal norms and think too much about it. Love and Lust are different. And yes, excess of anything, even a good thing, is usually bad.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote