Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Netorase absolutely needs to be a tag option added on F95. The argument I hear from the window lickers on here though is that the cheat/sharing/swinging tag has it covered.
That's what I'm using to spread the net wide to get what I want. I really want it to be a dedicated tag tho, 'cause not everyone's looking for something that specific.

Reactions: Trapitalism101
Sep 18, 2021
Created an account just for this list. Thanks a lot!

I come from Netorase doujins and just recently started getting onto netorase adult games as well.

Tried a few of your top recs and I guess 3d art like Deliverance and Adventures Couple isn't really my thing.

Can you recommend me which games are more akin to doujin style? Like the anime/hentai look?

I already played the Marina games and those similar to it, since their game cgs are Everywhere even in doujin sites.

Reactions: rgnar62
Dec 24, 2020
That's what I'm using to spread the net wide to get what I want. I really want it to be a dedicated tag tho, 'cause not everyone's looking for something that specific.
Thats why OP is great. Having a thread that sorts which games are best within these tags makes finding content that isn't upsetty, easy.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I bow to you good sirs and offer my thanks for the great boons you've given to a many gentlemen(or ladies) of culture.....

I was getting really frustrated searching for netorase games. thank you very much

Reactions: rgnar62

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Gosh dammit I was curious for the hate it got and played Bully anyway.

Let's just say that wasn't a pleasant experience and made me want to throw up.

Especially that part where they killed a baby just because it isn't black. Jesus.
That Dev needs Jesus.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Summer with Mia 1 has exactly one scene of this.
Interesting. This is one of my ideal fantasy scenarios since it combines netorase and mom son incest which are 2 of my favorite kinks and I haven't seen any game do this yet which you playing as the Dad. Only in erotic fiction so far.

Can you elaborate on this scene? Who is the MC in this case. Is it the father or the son? Or all 3rd party characters?

Last edited:
Reactions: eromaster

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Any of those have father sharing mom with son content?
Shelter and Milf's Villa have the dad setting his son up with the Mom and helping him fuck her, but in those games you play as the son, not the dad, so that's why it's not on this list.

So not sure if that's the one you're looking for.

Reactions: britjana

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
In what chapter please??
I don't remember but it's pretty far into the game. Almost at the end I would say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interesting. This is one of my ideal fantasy scenarios since it combines netorase and mom son incest which are 2 of my favorite kinks and I haven't seen any game do this yet which you playing as the Dad. Only in erotic fiction so far.

Can you elaborate on this scene? Who is the MC in this case. Is it the father or the son? Or all 3rd party characters?
The elaboration is in the spoiler above. The MC is the son. The father unfortunately doesn't know that the son is fucking his wife because of the way the scene is made.

It's also a very weird thing that we don't see more of this, all these harem games where the MC is supposed to be the alpha male and practically netori all the women away and still we don't have a consistent backlog of games where someone in the family willingly "lends" his wife to MC? As far as narrative go this could be easily done without changing the content of the game.

It would also be very interesting to see good old mom be the practice GF for the awkward son while you play as the dad trying his best to make his son into an absolute chad, can you imagine a management/vn game like that?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I don't remember but it's pretty far into the game. Almost at the end I would say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The elaboration is in the spoiler above. The MC is the son. The father unfortunately doesn't know that the son is fucking his wife because of the way the scene is made.

It's also a very weird thing that we don't see more of this, all these harem games where the MC is supposed to be the alpha male and practically netori all the women away and still we don't have a consistent backlog of games where someone in the family willingly "lends" his wife to MC? As far as narrative go this could be easily done without changing the content of the game.

It would also be very interesting to see good old mom be the practice GF for the awkward son while you play as the dad trying his best to make his son into an absolute chad, can you imagine a management/vn game like that?
Oh well, it looks like it's just like the 2 games I mentioned above then if the MC is the son so it's more Netori tbh.

And yeah, I'm surprised you can't find scenarios like this more. Sharing mom ntr is pretty common, but somehow dad sharing mom to theor son ntr isn't which I think should be a genre that can overlap so not sure why no one has written this yet.

britjana

Feb 14, 2021
Shelter and Milf's Villa have the dad setting his son up with the Mom and helping him fuck her, but in those games you play as the son, not the dad, so that's why it's not on this list.

So not sure if that's the one you're looking for.
I don't mind. Thanks.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Secret Care Cafe seems interesting, but for some reason the MacOS version isn't working. Are there other similar themed ones? (prostitution and netorase)

Seems like the dev's support for Mac isn't in priority, since the Mac version seems to be waaay behind in updates.

So I recommend you get the windows version and try running it on Wine instead, if you want to get the full content.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Yeah, Alex hasn't been able to release Mac builds simply because the programs he used to make the game there won't allow him to generate newer builds (supposedly the game got too big). It's unfortunate for Mac users, but yeah, for anyone who doesn't have that issue, I highly recommend it. That man pumps out consistent updates, and a really big one is coming up soon.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote