Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
For those of you who like Mijiishi's games like Menemis, Amor Academy and Ruins of Luxoria, they've released a new game ( ). Like the mentioned games, its pretty damn long (took me around 20 hours to complete) and its got a shit ton of content. It focuses primarily on netorase but it also has a bit of netori that was actually done well. The netori in particular stands out because the MC of this game ends up trying to bang the heroines of Menemis and Luxoria so even though you are doing the NTR, you're also technically being NTR'd since the 'you' in this game is banging the wives of the other 'you's in the previous games. It even doubles as a cameo so its pretty good all round. I heavily recommend this game and I personally think its a strict upgrade over the dev's previous works.

On the other hand, concerning Custom Order Maid 3D2. I greatly advise you to download the Japanese version of the game and patch in a machine translation. If you're playing for the NTR, the Japanese version has way more content than the English version and you can download it all in one go on nyaa. You can even download Custom Maid 3d2 as well which is the predecessor to COM3d2 and fuse them together for a shit ton of NTR content. Just make sure your computer can handle it and you have around 100GB of free space. The NTR scenes can be hit or miss since some are very heavy NTR where others are simple swinging or netorase. I'd say its worth a shot if you have the time to download it.

skidlee

Aug 9, 2021
For those of you who like Mijiishi's games like Menemis, Amor Academy and Ruins of Luxoria, they've released a new game ( ). Like the mentioned games, its pretty damn long (took me around 20 hours to complete) and its got a shit ton of content. It focuses primarily on netorase but it also has a bit of netori that was actually done well. The netori in particular stands out because the MC of this game ends up trying to bang the heroines of Menemis and Luxoria so even though you are doing the NTR, you're also technically being NTR'd since the 'you' in this game is banging the wives of the other 'you's in the previous games. It even doubles as a cameo so its pretty good all round. I heavily recommend this game and I personally think its a strict upgrade over the dev's previous works.

On the other hand, concerning Custom Order Maid 3D2. I greatly advise you to download the Japanese version of the game and patch in a machine translation. If you're playing for the NTR, the Japanese version has way more content than the English version and you can download it all in one go on nyaa. You can even download Custom Maid 3d2 as well which is the predecessor to COM3d2 and fuse them together for a shit ton of NTR content. Just make sure your computer can handle it and you have around 100GB of free space. The NTR scenes can be hit or miss since some are very heavy NTR where others are simple swinging or netorase. I'd say its worth a shot if you have the time to download it.

i see there are 2 versions a 100 gb one and a 200 gb with the older game included should i just download the 100 gb one if i want to play for the ntr?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

I just want netorase content like lending a gf/wife or pimping her. Is the nutaku version very lacking in that aspect ?

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Oh shit that's big news. Mijishi's the leader of netorase imo, so I'm fuckin happy that this is released. Is there an auto-mtl thing I can use, or did you play straight through Japanese. Also where would I post this on f95 to request getting a translation lol. Kinda starving for good netorase right now lmao.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I just want netorase content like lending a gf/wife or pimping her. Is the nutaku version very lacking in that aspect ?
I actually ended up doing a heavy amount of research on this ever since it was recommended yesterday and having a blast with it so far.

The Nutaku version is very limited in content as they stop at a halfway version.

The Japanese version will always be the up to date one.

To get a scale of how much, you get a total of 22 different maid personalities for the JP version, all with their own routes and NTR scenes whereas the Nutaku version only allows for 6 personalities + 6 more if you link with CM3D2 (regular custom maid version)

When I played the nutaku version this bothered me because the personality I want for the maid waifu I created isn't in the game, so I was hellbent on getting it just for that experience.

Netorase content varies for each personality, but mostly just some dialogue changes here and there.

The NTR content is unique per personality though so that's a lot of content, albeit some of them are fan translated and some machine translated. It's a mixed bag.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I actually ended up doing a heavy amount of research on this ever since it was recommended yesterday and having a blast with it so far.

The Nutaku version is very limited in content as they stop at a halfway version.

To get a scale of how much, you get a total of 22 different maid personalities for the JP version, all with their own routes and NTR scenes whereas the Nutaku version only allows for 6 personalities + 6 more if you link with CM3D2 (regular custom maid version)

When I played the nutaku version this bothered me because the personality I want for the maid waifu I created isn't in the game, so I was hellbent on getting it just for that experience.

Netorase content varies for each personality, but mostly just some dialogue changes here and there.

The NTR content is unique per personality though so that's a lot of content, albeit some of them are fan translated and some machine translated. It's a mixed bag.
So, is getting the nutaku one first to experience and familiarise with the game first before switching to the japanese version a good move in this situation ? I mean it's 40-70 GB (English) vs 100-200 GB (Jap).

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020

How unique are the different scenes and how many hours of content is there? It seems really interesting but that's a huge file size.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So, is getting the nutaku one first to experience and familiarise with the game first before switching to the japanese version a good move in this situation ? I mean it's 40-70 GB (English) vs 100-200 GB (Jap).
How unique are the different scenes and how many hours of content is there? It seems really interesting but that's a huge file size.
Yes, I'd say download the nutaku version first, simply because its lighter and less complicated to install, and then play it for a bit until you get a rough idea of the game and then decide if you want to get more into this game and commit to the full version.

If you are looking for Netorase content mainly, I'd say the Nutaku version is enough. But you'll only have an option of three girl personality types to potentially marry and pimp out. (+2 with dlc, which can easily be installed with the detailed guide)

The only real reason you want to get the jp version is if you want more regular ntr/vanilla scenes.
The ntr route is unique per personality and some personalities have up to 2-3 ntr paths of diffetent guys who steal the girl away from you.

For netorase, only dialogue changes depending on the girl's personality. For example, if your wife is the innocent type it reflects in the dialogue that she's hesitant do it, if she's the sadistic type it's like humiliating you when she says it etc. No difference in scenes, just dialogue variants in a line here and there.

As for gamplay time, I'd say a good several hours on your first playthrough as you learn how the game works you'll want to read almost everything. Then you start building up your relationship with your first girl until you marry her and can start the Netorase.

Netorase content:
3 unique sharing scenes (all scenes replayable and how the scene play out randomizes every time and will depend on the wife's arousal and sex skills. For example, blowjob, groping then missionary on first scene, then blowjob, cowgirl, anal on next replay, same guy)
3 "story telling" scenes if that's your thing where the Wife narrates to you what they did on bed while you fuck her as well
6 swinging scene variants, all replayable
Multiple customer scenes for facilities (soap bath, cafe, bar, club etc) if you choose your wife to be "free" instead of "exclusive" (works like Secret Care Cafe badges, but irreversible. For me I personally set the wife to be exclusive so no one can take advantage of her, since you can still order her to do netorase anyway and the dialogue when MC talks her to do it is ALOT better vs when she is already a "free" maid she looks less surprised when you order her to do netorase. You can just set the other remaining maids as Free and the customers will go for them instead, again the maids' reaction will depend on their personality.

So TLDR; download English Nutaku version to test the waters and for the netorase content.

Only get JP version if
You want more NTR content (not netorase)
You want more vanilla content
You don't like the original 3 personalities (all 3 are pretty boring tbh)

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
i see there are 2 versions a 100 gb one and a 200 gb with the older game included should i just download the 100 gb one if i want to play for the ntr?
The 100GB version is just COM3d2 which is the sequel. The 200GB version is likely the COM3d2 + CM3d2 pack which contains maids from both the games, hence it has more NTR content. Each game has their own unique maid personalities and each have their own NTR unique NTR events. You can also just be like me and download the newer game, COM3d2 and play through that, and when you run out of content just download CM3d2 seperately and link them together. So essentially, download COM3d2 first and if you like it, download CM3d2 later.

There's NTR content that is both shared and unique amongst maid personalities. I believe most maids have a swinging event thats shared between all of them with only a few minor dialogue changes from the maids. This event has several variations depending on the actions you take. There's also a netorase event that's shared between all personalities as well.
After that you have each maid personality's unique love and ntr events (you can choose whether or not to play the love or NTR events). Each maid personality has a unique NTR route that can go anywhere from blackmail, to drugged, to accidentally fell in love with another dude, etc. Point is, each maid has their own events so its encouraged to create one of each maid personality to see them all. Furthermore, each NTR route usually has 8 events, each at least 10 to 20 minutes long if you're playing with a translator like me. The first three main maid personality in the games have around double that whereas newer maids usually have fewer scenes that will be updated at a later point as dlc. My personal favorite personality's NTR route is where she gets drunk talking with a customer and ends up cheating behind the MC's back. Normally, another maid personality at this point would get blackmailed and just continue the affair all the way to the end of the route where the MC usually finds out by then. Instead, this maid immediately brings the guy she banged and reveals their one night stand and apologizes to the MC together with him. MC is at first distraught, but the other guy manages to convince the MC and maid for a threesome where the MC then finds out he actually likes getting NTR'd. From then on the rest of the events are somewhat netorase.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Oh shit that's big news. Mijishi's the leader of netorase imo, so I'm fuckin happy that this is released. Is there an auto-mtl thing I can use, or did you play straight through Japanese. Also where would I post this on f95 to request getting a translation lol. Kinda starving for good netorase right now lmao.
I played through the game with RPGmakerMV text hooker and translation aggregator but I think textractor works just fine by itself. Dunno about translation requests though.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
. My personal favorite personality's NTR route is where she gets drunk talking with a customer and ends up cheating behind the MC's back. Normally, another maid personality at this point would get blackmailed and just continue the affair all the way to the end of the route where the MC usually finds out by then. Instead, this maid immediately brings the guy she banged and reveals their one night stand and apologizes to the MC together with him. MC is at first distraught, but the other guy manages to convince the MC and maid for a threesome where the MC then finds out he actually likes getting NTR'd. From then on the rest of the events are somewhat netorase.
Oh wow. I don't think I'd come across that yet. Which personality is this?

GroovyJim

Feb 5, 2020
That's great news!, i was waiting for a new release since i saw he was developing it, thank you for the catch up.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Oh wow. I don't think I'd come across that yet. Which personality is this?
I believe its the Anesan - Attractive and Ladylike Elder Sister personality that has that NTR event.
While I'm at it, I'll try to go over some of the other NTR routes that have some elements of netorase without spoiling said events:
Pure (Pure and angelic puppy-like) - has a single netorase event orchestrated by the MC. I really love this one.
Koakuma (Naturally sadistic little devil) - mostly NTR but in the later events there's a scene that somewhat resembles netorase.
Anesan (Attractive and ladylike elder sister) - in my opinion has the most netorase of the NTR routes.
Fluffy (Little animal-like and fluffy little sister) - starts off as NTR but ends in a hybrid of NTR and netorase.
Childhood friend (title too long to write) - honestly its mostly NTR but I remember some vague possibility of netorase.
I think that's it.
Here's a list of the personalities in both games ( ) though the list for COM3d2 is a bit old and there's new personalities still being updated. I believe there's a masochistic personality that's not on that list and she has a unique netorase event but its bare-bones and leaves a lot to be desired. If you ported the maids from CM3d2 I believe there's also some with netorase events but I either forgot or was too lazy to get them since the CM3d2 maids have some hard to obtain events. I believe the yandere has a netorase event but its only one event, though its decent.

That's all I can list from the top of my head. I haven't played it in a while and usually only go back whenever a new personality gets added but it was definitely worth the download size for me, even if there were a lot of NTR events that I didn't care much for. In fact there are even a decent amount of NTR events that I actually enjoyed, mostly whenever the maids just decided go full cheating.

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
Nice this thread seem to be very active again recently. Unfortunately I can't play that maid game thing as I have a pretty crappy laptop. :(

zetsupetsu will you be updating the OP again anytime soon for a new batch of games?

I play in my phone so I only do ren'py and rpgm ones unfortunately.

I think I've exhausted most in the list so fingers crossed you have some new ones? :eek:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I believe its the Anesan - Attractive and Ladylike Elder Sister personality that has that NTR event.
While I'm at it, I'll try to go over some of the other NTR routes that have some elements of netorase without spoiling said events:
Pure (Pure and angelic puppy-like) - has a single netorase event orchestrated by the MC. I really love this one.
Koakuma (Naturally sadistic little devil) - mostly NTR but in the later events there's a scene that somewhat resembles netorase.
Anesan (Attractive and ladylike elder sister) - in my opinion has the most netorase of the NTR routes.
Fluffy (Little animal-like and fluffy little sister) - starts off as NTR but ends in a hybrid of NTR and netorase.
Childhood friend (title too long to write) - honestly its mostly NTR but I remember some vague possibility of netorase.
I think that's it.
Here's a list of the personalities in both games ( ) though the list for COM3d2 is a bit old and there's new personalities still being updated. I believe there's a masochistic personality that's not on that list and she has a unique netorase event but its bare-bones and leaves a lot to be desired. If you ported the maids from CM3d2 I believe there's also some with netorase events but I either forgot or was too lazy to get them since the CM3d2 maids have some hard to obtain events. I believe the yandere has a netorase event but its only one event, though its decent.

That's all I can list from the top of my head. I haven't played it in a while and usually only go back whenever a new personality gets added but it was definitely worth the download size for me, even if there were a lot of NTR events that I didn't care much for. In fact there are even a decent amount of NTR events that I actually enjoyed, mostly whenever the maids just decided go full cheating.
Nice. Thank you for the detailed paths. Makes it easier for me to find the content I want. Seems like I have more to look forward to then.

Well, with this new comment, it now seems there IS some netorase content to miss if you only go with the nutaku version. Most of the personalities he mentioned are from the Japanese game so you'll miss what he said there if you go with the Nutaku one. (Though one can argue these are really just Netorare turning to Netorase events)

So if you still only want the pure Netorase events where it's MC ordering his wife to do it, and scenes where he pimps the maids to the customers, you're still good with the Nutaku version alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Nice this thread seem to be very active again recently. Unfortunately I can't play that maid game thing as I have a pretty crappy laptop. :(

zetsupetsu will you be updating the OP again anytime soon for a new batch of games?

I play in my phone so I only do ren'py and rpgm ones unfortunately.

I think I've exhausted most in the list so fingers crossed you have some new ones? :eek:
I actually have compiled about 20+ more games to add to the list again.

Nothing really significant though, most are just old games that flew under the radar that we missed before and a couple of new ones from recommendations here.

I'm gonna update it again as soon as I finished making reviews for all. At the moment I'm fairly busy with this new COM3D2 craze lol.

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
I actually have compiled about 20+ more games to add to the list again.

Nothing really significant though, most are just old games that flew under the radar that we missed before and a couple of new ones from recommendations here.

I'm gonna update it again as soon as I finished making reviews for all. At the moment I'm fairly busy with this new COM3D2 craze lol.

If you don't mind, can you share some them early here? Just the names will do.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
If you don't mind, can you share some them early here? Just the names will do.
No problem man, I can give you some names if you're really desperate for more content lol. But these aren't really the best games tbh so it's up to you.

CosRo
Marie's
Marie's 2
Nothing Can Stop Me
Sugar Baby Galore (April offers the most sharing)
Wife Trainer (path with Elsa)
Hot Dating
My Dear Wife Marikos Report (Atelier Sakura game)
Stoner Family

nothing really significant just games we missed from before but hope that's alright.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trapitalism101

skidlee

Aug 9, 2021
Btw i just downloaded the 100 gb JP version and it doesnt have eng translation do you guys perhaps have it?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote