Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SolaDiRyuvia

Mar 4, 2021
Same here with NTRman's games. They feel a bit too heavy for me aside from Adelaide Inn remake. Adelaide was great to me, but every other game he made just never hit the same spot. The new Homecoming 2 still feels rather heavy and dark to me, but that is just because I prefer having a direct choice on when the GF/wife is shared and with who and how. (I also like them to remain 100% loyal, I have not finished homecoming 2 yet but I'm getting NTR cheating vibes as opposed to consenting Netorase.)

Sep 18, 2021
Same here with NTRman's games. They feel a bit too heavy for me aside from Adelaide Inn remake. Adelaide was great to me, but every other game he made just never hit the same spot. The new Homecoming 2 still feels rather heavy and dark to me, but that is just because I prefer having a direct choice on when the GF/wife is shared and with who and how. (I also like them to remain 100% loyal, I have not finished homecoming 2 yet but I'm getting NTR cheating vibes as opposed to consenting Netorase.)

This is a pretty common trope in Japanese Netorase.

I read a lot of Netorase doujins and I'd say about 90% of them the girl ends up getting stolen and it becomes full blown NTR by the end of the story.

Doujins where the girl stays fully loyal is very rare. People really like to equate Netorare and Netorase in the same boat unfortunately.

Western "Netorase" on the other hand, or "cuckolding", is full of black men for some reason and I don't understand the fascination with it. It's like every guy that sleeps with the wife is your stereotypical black man with black Cock and I don't find it appealing at all.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
Except even Adelaide Inn gets super dark in a lot of its endings. Especially the one with the knight, which is hauntingly dark.

SolaDiRyuvia

Mar 4, 2021
So far I've found very few games that have the sweet spot Netorase I'm after and half of those end up being MTL or just mega short. A few are ongoing development. I enjoy the whole staying loyal forever, but I also accept when I can 100% avoid losing their loyalty and keep it as "soft" swinging/sharing type netorase and it never deteriorates into Netorare.
COM3D2 EN/CM3d2,Adelaide Inn remake, Secret Care Cafe, Public Sex Life (anime version), A struggle with Sin, Ruins of Luxoria all hit that sweet spot for me so far. Since I could totally control it all (or just plain out avoid the Netorase turning into Netorare against me).
Will be trying this one out after I finish a struggle with sin up to the amount it has been developed. https://f95zone.to/threads/mercenary-ntr_1-0-released-mijiishi.54501/
I suspect it will have a lot of Netorase like Ruins of Luxoria since the same dev.

SolaDiRyuvia

Mar 4, 2021
Except even Adelaide Inn gets super dark in a lot of its endings. Especially the one with the knight, which is hauntingly dark.
Depends on how you see the ending for them I guess. I mean she killed the knight if you let her and stayed loyal in the end in that one (Goblin ending was another story oof). To me that Knight ending wasn't too dark honestly he had that death coming (and I'm used to killing games to be fair, I am a player of saints row series lol). But then again yeah what happened to her was pretty dark while you are locked up. I certainly can see some endings for it being dark though like that goblin breeding one.

Sep 18, 2021
So far I've found very few games that have the sweet spot Netorase I'm after and half of those end up being MTL or just mega short. A few are ongoing development. I enjoy the whole staying loyal forever, but I also accept when I can 100% avoid losing their loyalty and keep it as "soft" swinging/sharing type netorase and it never deteriorates into Netorare.
COM3D2 EN/CM3d2,Adelaide Inn remake, Secret Care Cafe, Public Sex Life (anime version), A struggle with Sin, Ruins of Luxoria all hit that sweet spot for me so far. Since I could totally control it all (or just plain out avoid the Netorase turning into Netorare against me).
Will be trying this one out after I finish a struggle with sin up to the amount it has been developed. https://f95zone.to/threads/mercenary-ntr_1-0-released-mijiishi.54501/
I suspect it will have a lot of Netorase like Ruins of Luxoria since the same dev.
If you want, Galkano and Gyaruzuma from Atelier Sakura have netorase where the Wife stays loyal, so you can check that out too.

Can't say the same for their other works that tend to be more popular though. Marina's was a trainwreck, especially part 3.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
NTRman's games don't tend to hit for me in terms of netorase. They always seem to be just using it as a springboard for an eventual breakup. I liked Adelaide Inn, but there was no ending for the way I played it (only have Mira sleep with nice people who aren't dicks). The actual wife swap arc was kinda fucked up too, and I did not like it. His art is great, but he tends to go way darker than I can tolerate in terms of themes.
Although the darker themes really don't bother me, the fact that you are just directed into "share your partner and eventually lose her" or "never share her and finish the game without scenes" seems kind of shitty. If the game has netorase we should include it on this list anyway but one thing that rings true is that very few netorase games have satisfactory endings. Then again, NTR tag by itself is the minority and even that is used as a punishment in normal games and not as a genre by itself, can you imagine how rare pure netorase is? I'm not saying you should play stuff that you hate, it's just that since we are "living on scraps" you might as well play these games and enjoy the netorase route for however long it lasts.

I see the dark Adelaide Inn endings as bad ends but I don't blame NTRMAN for making them like that, just like vanilla visual novels have bad endings NTRMAN games are the exact same, you aren't supposed to like all of them but I'm sure the concept of having your partner captured for a goblin gangbang appeals for at least someone out there, even if it's dark. Adelaide Inn actually has a lot of things going on if you really look at it. And the swinging route, although not the best in execution was more preferable to me than the standard netorare "your wife is now a disrespectful slut", at least in the swinging ending you got something out of it.

I read a lot of Netorase doujins and I'd say about 90% of them the girl ends up getting stolen and it becomes full blown NTR by the end of the story.

Doujins where the girl stays fully loyal is very rare. People really like to equate Netorare and Netorase in the same boat unfortunately.

Western "Netorase" on the other hand, or "cuckolding", is full of black men for some reason and I don't understand the fascination with it. It's like every guy that sleeps with the wife is your stereotypical black man with black Cock and I don't find it appealing at all.
Western devs can rarely do netorase well, sometimes they even fuck up swinging too. There is too much of this fascination with race as you said and especially with submission, this demented desire to cruelly humiliate the male partner at every turn, I don't really understand that stuff either. Western devs are more focused on interracial above all. The exception to this black guy stuff was one game I can't remember the name where apparently the black guy is the one sharing his girl.

Dec 24, 2020
Depends on how you see the ending for them I guess. I mean she killed the knight if you let her and stayed loyal in the end in that one (Goblin ending was another story oof). To me that Knight ending wasn't too dark honestly he had that death coming (and I'm used to killing games to be fair, I am a player of saints row series lol). But then again yeah what happened to her was pretty dark while you are locked up. I certainly can see some endings for it being dark though like that goblin breeding one.
I may have the route confused, but I'm thinking of the ending where the MC hangs himself

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Alto7887

May 15, 2017
There is NWN module
A Dance with Spies

From what i remember it has Three routes Faitfull where you and your wife are lovey dovey. and it was pretty wholesome from what i remember.
Then there is Route where you cheat with makes your wife also cheat and you can accept it or not. that lead to swinger relationship or breakup
and then there is netorase route where she tell you her fantasy and you can accept it or tell her no. with lead to netorase or you two just continue your vanilla relationship. most of the sex scenes are repeatable and there is decent amout of content. Also i forget to mention that stats are important and for example without discipline you will suck at sex atlaest at the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: FMID

SolaDiRyuvia

Mar 4, 2021
I may have the route confused, but I'm thinking of the ending where the MC hangs himself
Ah, that is probably the 1 ending I could not obtain. There was exactly 1 ending I kept failing to obtain. I assume it was some combo of choices I just kept overlooking or something. Makes sense though if there was a hanging ending that is indeed dark, and would be an ending I do not wish to obtain tbh.

Thank you for your recommendation maelontuchanka I will check it out!

Reactions: Trapitalism101

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018

Have you got some doujins like this (netorase with pure loyal gf) to share plase??

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Although the darker themes really don't bother me, the fact that you are just directed into "share your partner and eventually lose her" or "never share her and finish the game without scenes" seems kind of shitty. If the game has netorase we should include it on this list anyway but one thing that rings true is that very few netorase games have satisfactory endings. Then again, NTR tag by itself is the minority and even that is used as a punishment in normal games and not as a genre by itself, can you imagine how rare pure netorase is? I'm not saying you should play stuff that you hate, it's just that since we are "living on scraps" you might as well play these games and enjoy the netorase route for however long it lasts.

I see the dark Adelaide Inn endings as bad ends but I don't blame NTRMAN for making them like that, just like vanilla visual novels have bad endings NTRMAN games are the exact same, you aren't supposed to like all of them but I'm sure the concept of having your partner captured for a goblin gangbang appeals for at least someone out there, even if it's dark. Adelaide Inn actually has a lot of things going on if you really look at it. And the swinging route, although not the best in execution was more preferable to me than the standard netorare "your wife is now a disrespectful slut", at least in the swinging ending you got something out of it.

Western devs can rarely do netorase well, sometimes they even fuck up swinging too. There is too much of this fascination with race as you said and especially with submission, this demented desire to cruelly humiliate the male partner at every turn, I don't really understand that stuff either. Western devs are more focused on interracial above all. The exception to this black guy stuff was one game I can't remember the name where apparently the black guy is the one sharing his girl.
The game is "happy marriage" I think

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Have you got some doujins like this (netorase with pure loyal gf) to share plase??
Bro believe me I've been trying to find these as well and I literally only found one complete story that stays true to this.

Here's both chapters. It's not 100% "netorase", more "netorare" to the guy, but to the wife it is netorase. Really, really good imo.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Oh wow since we're talking doujins now, I like to recommend NETORASERARE (yes clever name)

It's literally the reason how I awakened to this fetish.

Really great especially the first half of the chapters with all the netorase scenes, it kinda went NTR at the second half when they stopped going for different people and stuck to just one dude, so I didn't like that part much, but I still consider it one of the best I read and thanks to that I discovered this genre lol.

Last edited:

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
There is NWN module
A Dance with Spies

From what i remember it has Three routes Faitfull where you and your wife are lovey dovey. and it was pretty wholesome from what i remember.
Then there is Route where you cheat with makes your wife also cheat and you can accept it or not. that lead to swinger relationship or breakup
and then there is netorase route where she tell you her fantasy and you can accept it or tell her no. with lead to netorase or you two just continue your vanilla relationship. most of the sex scenes are repeatable and there is decent amout of content. Also i forget to mention that stats are important and for example without discipline you will suck at sex atlaest at the start.
I second this for anyone that doesn't mind spending some money on GOG for NWN. It's pretty cheap there as far as I remember. For those that don't know, a module in this case is a fan created story that works in the NWN engine. The story in this module is pretty darn good and the wife character is well written and a pure nympho underneath her mature personality. It's a fun reward whilst playing a genuinely good rpg. Beware though, from my memory the module can be a little bit buggy and I'd recommend following a walkthrough plus using cheats if you're really focused on reaching the Netorase. It's been two or three years until I last played it but I really did enjoy it plus there's plenty of other sexy content in the module to.

Xainug

Feb 6, 2018
bro do you have walkthrough for adelaide inn 1.01 ? i cant find revenge route and 3 below it

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I second this for anyone that doesn't mind spending some money on GOG for NWN. It's pretty cheap there as far as I remember. For those that don't know, a module in this case is a fan created story that works in the NWN engine. The story in this module is pretty darn good and the wife character is well written and a pure nympho underneath her mature personality. It's a fun reward whilst playing a genuinely good rpg. Beware though, from my memory the module can be a little bit buggy and I'd recommend following a walkthrough plus using cheats if you're really focused on reaching the Netorase. It's been two or three years until I last played it but I really did enjoy it plus there's plenty of other sexy content in the module to.
Is NWN Neverwinter Nights? Kinda interested in this. Would it work with the new "enhanced" or is it locked in the old engines. Dunno much about this, so I'm curious lol

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
What undress plugin do you mean? I could only find HalfUnDressing but it isn't that good
This one:

Extract and put the dll file under your BepInEx/plugins folder.

Then when in game, press F1 to open the plugin configuration screen and find the undress utility plugin to turn it on. Freezes on first load when you press F1 so give it a few minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: grasshopper100
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote