Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Btw i just downloaded the 100 gb JP version and it doesnt have eng translation do you guys perhaps have it?
You gotta manually patch that in. There's a bunch of guides on the internet, just pray that you find the right one. Took me around an hour or two to successfully patch my game.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Btw i just downloaded the 100 gb JP version and it doesnt have eng translation do you guys perhaps have it?
The English translation comes with the CMI you will be installing. CMI is mandatory you can't play without using that as that's like the thing that properly configures your mods, dlcs, and translations.

I'm assuming you downloaded the Summer 2020 version right? There should be a very detailed step by step guide on what to do in the link you got it from.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Can't stop playing COM3D2, great netorase content and quality is off the chart. It's like a super deluxe Parfait that mixes in all the games that I love into one huge feast.
GroovyJim, Can't thank you enough on this one.
@zetsupetsu
What's your score for COM3D2, I believe it deserves at least a 11/10 for the huge ass quality content it offers right ?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Can't stop playing COM3D2, great netorase content and quality is off the chart. It's like a super deluxe Parfait that mixes in all the games that I love into one huge feast.
GroovyJim, Can't thank you enough on this one.
@zetsupetsu
What's your score for COM3D2, I believe it deserves at least a 11/10 for the huge ass quality content it offers right ?
It's a 10/10 for sure just for the amount of content and variation there is.

My only gripe is how needlessly complicated the Yotogi system is, and how NTR scenes are independent of each other and don't affect the story unless it's part of the same chain of ntr events.

Also, just when I thought I seen all scenes, did you know there's also "Private Mode" scenes you can activate which have their own set of ntr scenes as well, you can find the option in the same menu where you manage maids, see events etc.

and there's also "Guest Mode" in the main menu screen where you play in an old man's perspective and the maids serve you, which you can have your wife maid be the one serving him exclusively.

And I recommend downloading the Undress Utlity plug in, so that the maids actually undress during the NTR scenes, and not stay clothed during sex lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
It's a 10/10 for sure just for the amount of content and variation there is.

My only gripe is how needlessly complicated the Yotogi system is, and how NTR scenes are independent of each other and don't affect the story unless it's part of the same chain of ntr events.

Also, just when I thought I seen all scenes, did you know there's also "Private Mode" scenes you can activate which have their own set of ntr scenes as well, you can find the option in the same menu where you manage maids, see events etc.

and there's also "Guest Mode" in the main menu screen where you play in an old man's perspective and the maids serve you, which you can have your wife maid be the one serving him exclusively.

And I recommend downloading the Undress Utlity plug in, so that the maids actually undress during the NTR scenes, and not stay clothed during sex lol.
I believe when you marry a maid, there's also a set of NTR events that come with it. I think its a mix of swinging and NTR. I've only married one maid personality though so I don't know if the event is shared between maids or unique to each personality though I believe its the former.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I believe when you marry a maid, there's also a set of NTR events that come with it. I think its a mix of swinging and NTR. I've only married one maid personality though so I don't know if the event is shared between maids or unique to each personality though I believe its the former.
Yeah each maid personality has different ntr storylines that are unique for each of them, so that's awesome. but the swinging and netorase scenes are shared.

But what I meant for my gripe is that the NTR storylines don't affect each other, like for example she already cheat in one storyline, but if you do the other ntr storyline it's like it's her first time cheating again, same with the netorase, you had to convince her again to do swinging or netorase, on seperate storylines like it's her first time doing it.

Still great game though. I imagine this would be amazing in VR, I hear there's like POV yotogi in those I could already picture it lol. I wish I had a vr.

SolaDiRyuvia

Mar 4, 2021
So far this one has been keeping me entertained and I did not see it on the list (unless i just accidentally skipped over it) https://f95zone.to/threads/time-loop-ntr-v1-40-kegani-laboratory.82733/

It allows you to swap your GF with others (they can even get her pregnant for perma stat boosts on the next run and you can do infinite runs carrying over the big stats). You can also avoid full-on NTR, and take her first/never share her if want. You can even give her numbing potion at night and watch as an "alien" (facehugger looking) thing attaches to her numb body and has sex with her. It's got a decent amount of content pretty repeatable eventually sadly, but fun to try to complete the "cock collection" for her. Side note you can have a side chick and she will often be shared with others as well randomly yet only you can get her pregnant. Your GF in-game can also plain out get forced into sex so you do need to be careful of what you do to her/expose her to or allow to happen.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
So far this one has been keeping me entertained and I did not see it on the list (unless i just accidentally skipped over it) https://f95zone.to/threads/time-loop-ntr-v1-40-kegani-laboratory.82733/

It allows you to swap your GF with others (they can even get her pregnant for perma stat boosts on the next run and you can do infinite runs carrying over the big stats). You can also avoid full-on NTR, and take her first/never share her if want. You can even give her numbing potion at night and watch as an "alien" (facehugger looking) thing attaches to her numb body and has sex with her. It's got a decent amount of content pretty repeatable eventually sadly, but fun to try to complete the "cock collection" for her. Side note you can have a side chick and she will often be shared with others as well randomly yet only you can get her pregnant. Your GF in-game can also plain out get forced into sex so you do need to be careful of what you do to her/expose her to or allow to happen.
But good sir how is the translation? That is the most important part after all.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
But good sir how is the translation? That is the most important part after all.
Can be played till the end with Xunity autotranslator. Much more bearable than some other game that got butchered badly instead by the same tool.

ScuroD

Apr 14, 2021
Hey everyone. Today I would like to share two text based games that despite being flawed in some ways, can deliver some good netorase content.

The first one is Lilith's Throne, a RPG with substantial freedom and customization. Here, besides being able to enchant equipment, potions and build your skill tree, you can transform and enslave NPCs. Transformation happens by feeding them all kinds of consumables you produce through enchanting and can be used to costumize looks, atributes etc. And through enslaving, you can make them work for you (wich includes but is not limited to prostitution and milking) to earn some money and make them be worth their rent. You can also pick one to be your companion and go on adventures and face some battles, that can be fought using brute force or sex appeal. And in case you're too low on HP and resources, you can avoid battles by lending your partner to be used by the enemy. You also can also custom NPC's spawn rate and fetish settings so it properly fits your patrician tastes. It's quite a janky game, honestly, requiring that you save and restart it so it won't be a lagging mess after hours of play. It still lacks a lot of development.

I give it 3 out of 5, play at your own risk.

The other game I would like to talk about is the infamous New Life, where you play from a female perspective, leading her live however you wish to. The main character can work, go to the gym, go to a dance class, night clubs, engage in prostitution, etc. However, the reason I'm talking about it here is because it offers the possibility to customize the NPC's you'll encounter and interact with before starting the game, so even if it plays from a female perspective, you can self insert as a NPC and develop a relationship with the main character.

2 out of five, play it if you're out of options.

Reactions: Yukihirou

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hey everyone. Today I would like to share two text based games that despite being flawed in some ways, can deliver some good netorase content.

The first one is Lilith's Throne, a RPG with substantial freedom and customization. Here, besides being able to enchant equipment, potions and build your skill tree, you can transform and enslave NPCs. Transformation happens by feeding them all kinds of consumables you produce through enchanting and can be used to costumize looks, atributes etc. And through enslaving, you can make them work for you (wich includes but is not limited to prostitution and milking) to earn some money and make them be worth their rent. You can also pick one to be your companion and go on adventures and face some battles, that can be fought using brute force or sex appeal. And in case you're too low on HP and resources, you can avoid battles by lending your partner to be used by the enemy. You also can also custom NPC's spawn rate and fetish settings so it properly fits your patrician tastes. It's quite a janky game, honestly, requiring that you save and restart it so it won't be a lagging mess after hours of play. It still lacks a lot of development.

I give it 3 out of 5, play at your own risk.

The other game I would like to talk about is the infamous New Life, where you play from a female perspective, leading her live however you wish to. The main character can work, go to the gym, go to a dance class, night clubs, engage in prostitution, etc. However, the reason I'm talking about it here is because it offers the possibility to customize the NPC's you'll encounter and interact with before starting the game, so even if it plays from a female perspective, you can self insert as a NPC and develop a relationship with the main character.

2 out of five, play it if you're out of options.

From the way you describe Lilith's throne it sounds more like whoring/prostitution.

Will the MC be in a relationship with any of the NPC you will be able to whore out? Or they will be just the MC's slaves?

As for New Life, female protagonist games are welcome. We have a fair share of them here in the list. If you're able to set the relationship and give her an NPC husband that allows her to sleep around, then this will fit right here. If you could also customize the bulls to sleep with even better. I'll give it a shot and see.

ScuroD

Apr 14, 2021
From the way you describe Lilith's throne it sounds more like whoring/prostitution.

Will the MC be in a relationship with any of the NPC you will be able to whore out? Or they will be just the MC's slaves?

As for New Life, female protagonist games are welcome. We have a fair share of them here in the list. If you're able to set the relationship and give her an NPC husband that allows her to sleep around, then this will fit right here. If you could also customize the bulls to sleep with even better. I'll give it a shot and see.
Well, in Lilith's Throne you can raise the affection of your slaves and choose how you want them to call you. So at least in flavor it can satisfy some netorase needs.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
For New Life, I found this post as a guide on how to get an NTR/Sharing scenario. Seems somewhat interesting

This game is an NTR gem and desperately needs the NTR tag. Swinging and cuckold too. It's actually one of the more hardcore NTR games out there, especially if you create your own custom NPCs for the NTR boyfriend, corrupting girlfriend, and various jerks to cheat on him with.

If NTR is your thing, read on.
The game comes with a guide and templates for creating NPCs. It's not too difficult to set up; just make sure to have the game test your NPCs for validity. The key traits for the boyfriend/fiance/husband to have is Doormat or "Likes to share". Doormats become heartbroken and cry when cheated on (but they won't break up with her.) Likes-to-share is more akin to a swinging/open cuckold type relationship. They enjoy hearing that their girl had sex with other men. There are randomly created NPCs with Doormat or the "Likes to share" trait but they're not always generated each game so you have to create your own if you want one guaranteed to be there every game. It's also better when the characters are tailored to your tastes in regards to name and appearance. I've attached examples for a doormat boyfriend, bad influence/corrupting girlfriend, and a jerk who would like nothing more than to impregnate somebody else's girlfriend. You can edit the files with Notepad and change things (name, physical appearance, etc.) to suit your tastes and then drop them into the ..\newlife_gamedata\user_created_npcs folder. For the boyfriend, you can swap in LIKES_TO_SHARE instead of DOORMAT for a more swinger type relationship if that's your thing. Be aware that you can't have both traits though. NPCs for the boss and innocent co-worker can also be created, just make sure to give them the SALES_BOSS or INNOCENT_SALES_COLLEAGUE traits, respectively. I'm still kinda new to this so I haven't included any relationship effect traits except for the corrupting girlfriend who has CRAZY_DRUNK_FRIEND. I'm still trying to figure out what these traits do myself. Make sure to give your NPCs unique names. The game seems to ignore other NPCs with the same name and will only use one of them. Between the NPC guides in the game folder and my example NPCs, you should be able to easily create custom NPCs for your purposes. Okay, turns out you can't upload .yml files so I've converted the NPC files to text. Either "Save as..." the files as .yml or make a copy of the NPC template files in the game folder (to keep the .yml file extension) and then paste in the text from the NPC text files. Whichever is easier for you.

Tips for NTR gameplay
All the selections in the beginning can be a bit overwhelming for newbies so I recommend to start the game as a female and then just buy one outfit for "Going Out" to quickly get started. I'm honestly not sure how the game plays if you start out as a male and then transition (?) to female. That's not my thing but to each their own. Go clubbing (use the clothing you bought for Going Out) until you run into the boyfriend. Exchange numbers if you can and start a relationship with him. How the relationship plays out after that is up to you.

You can deny the boyfriend sex when he grabs you by "doing nothing" and then making sure to "push him away/off of you" and then "Ending the Makeout". If he's fat then it may take a few times as your hands will just sink into his stomach. (Seriously, lol.) There's an option to "tell him to leave you alone" but don't select that if you're aiming for him to propose marriage. Sometimes, depending on your Willpower and other voodoo, an option to end the makeout session gently doesn't appear. In those situations I would recommend a handjob or "rub the head" to end the situation. This option works well on his wedding night. "Expressing uncertainty" during a makeout can also end it gently (you may have to do it twice for him to listen) but I'm not sure how it affects your relationship. I usually try to get him to propose marriage as quickly as possible so I try to avoid rejecting him before then. After you're married, "Expressing your uncertainty" during makeout sessions works great in ending them.

If he's had sex with you, say during your safe week, then he'll assume the baby is his when you come up pregnant. Of course, that's assuming that you don't confess about the 3 guys who dragged his girl into the club bathroom when she were ovulating. Be sure to do it before you test positive on a pregnancy test though. Children are listed on one of the menus along with their father or unknown if there was more than possible candidate. (Cue: You are NOT the father!) If you want to keep your virginity or remain faithful, avoid making friends with the corrupting girlfriend until you're ready. Avoid hosting parties until you're ready for the same reason. Do become friends with the innocent sales colleague when she becomes available. Friends are guaranteed to show up at parties so select the Outgoing trait for the most number of friends. It's difficult (impossible?) to make a male jerk a friend so a different personality type might be required for male friends. Jerks and other random people can still show up at your parties on their own however. I'm still figuring this out.

The best way to raise the relationship quickly with the boyfriend is to have him spend the night repeatedly. Talk and drink beer with him until "Ask him to spend the night" appears. Select it as soon as it pops up so you can avoid any more makeout sessions that night. Also make sure to snuggle in bed but deny his begging for sex and just go to sleep. In the morning, avoid getting physical. He may try for sex and you'll have to end the makeout or give him a handjob if necessary. Don't take a shower in the morning as he'll jump in with you and try for sex there. Make him breakfast, wait for him to finish his shower, and then say goodbye. He'll ask you to be his girlfriend and propose faster if you're his type (Cute, Posh, etc.) and behave romantically towards him but after a couple of months of just spending the night he should propose anyways. I recommend telling him that you're a virgin and that you're saving yourself for marriage. It gives you some extra options later. I also recommend the 'vow master' trait as it makes him agree to your demands for wedding vows. Vows like he promises to take care of and raise any children that come after you're married. If he's not your type and you've avoided being romantic towards him, you can get some humiliating and hilarious options to say at the wedding. Be sure to do the vows publicly for maximum effect.

At whatever point, when he discovers that he's been cheated on, you have different options depending on whether you have the friendly or bitchy trait and how you want him to feel. You can lie to him or confess everything in detail. Apologize and swear it will never happen again or tell him it's his fault for being such a loser. There are other options depending on the variables.

I could go on but I'll stop here. You'll have fun figuring it out like I did. There is some great NTR content in this game and I've just barely scratched the surface myself. Knife-twisting in the gut NTR and just hilarious and humiliating NTR. Swinger type NTR is easy as it's just coming home and confessing what a naughty girl his woman has been. I highly recommend if NTR is your thing.

so much for lurking...

Dec 24, 2020
Well, in Lilith's Throne you can raise the affection of your slaves and choose how you want them to call you. So at least in flavor it can satisfy some netorase needs.
I've played quite a bit of LT, and it does have potential, but it does tend to be a laggy mess, especially if you use custom art for characters to give them more identity.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I know that this masterpiece of a thread is only about games but what about sharing (pun intended) also comics and hentai (manga/anime)? More netorase/hotwife content is always welcome for the pervs we are, isn't it?
Maybe you, zetsupetsu can create an alternative list to those stories? :)

A recent translation of a manga : https://f95zone.to/threads/english-ntr-cheating-trip-wifes-cuckoldry-log.96291/

A game that will contain netorase in future updates according to dev : https://f95zone.to/threads/the-horndog-v0-1-cc-adultvn.96231/#post-6704524

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Where can i download COM3D2 jp ver ?
I tried to play repack eng CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final Nutaku Version] [KISS] (12GB) but can't unlock NTR when reach Lover+ ( 300 favor ) , or i fogort something ?

BTW your list is incredible bro, that's awsome
I believe that NTR events start once you become lovers with a maid. The favor requirement for the lover status varies for each maid personality but its usually around 70 to 100 so 300 favor is just overkill. To unlock NTR you may need to progress a bit further in the main story events and doing the main idol events. after 2 or 3 of them, NTR events should be available for all maids that are at least lovers.
The jp version can be found on sukebei.nyaa.si.

Reactions: Yukihirou and BFRoN

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
A game that recently came out is The Rural Homecoming 2 , I personally didn't finish it yet but from what I have seen so far there is a Netorase route. The buildup isn't as well done as in Adelaide Inn (my opinion) but I don't see a problem with that as long as there is quality content. I have a feeling that eventually the netorase route will develop into full blown netorare but I'm not really sure, maybe it could be avoided when choosing different paths? There seems to be a route with MC's uncle and I don't know if it can lead to netorase too or if it's netorare right from the start.

On a side note, the first "The Rural Homecoming" had an ending where the husband and wife discussed another guy fucking her, one of her "sponsors" as they put it, keep in mind that it was one of the endings and the dialogue was like, 15-20 sentences max.

Dec 24, 2020
A game that recently came out is The Rural Homecoming 2 , I personally didn't finish it yet but from what I have seen so far there is a Netorase route. The buildup isn't as well done as in Adelaide Inn (my opinion) but I don't see a problem with that as long as there is quality content. I have a feeling that eventually the netorase route will develop into full blown netorare but I'm not really sure, maybe it could be avoided when choosing different paths? There seems to be a route with MC's uncle and I don't know if it can lead to netorase too or if it's netorare right from the start.

On a side note, the first "The Rural Homecoming" had an ending where the husband and wife discussed another guy fucking her, one of her "sponsors" as they put it, keep in mind that it was one of the endings and the dialogue was like, 15-20 sentences max.
NTRman's games don't tend to hit for me in terms of netorase. They always seem to be just using it as a springboard for an eventual breakup. I liked Adelaide Inn, but there was no ending for the way I played it (only have Mira sleep with nice people who aren't dicks). The actual wife swap arc was kinda fucked up too, and I did not like it. His art is great, but he tends to go way darker than I can tolerate in terms of themes.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote