Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: GroovyJim

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Sorry about that, dont know how did i mess up the link, it's edited and should be working now.

Played it for a bit. Seems like it devolves into NTR at some point since the wife hides it from the husband after she gets addicted to the other guys dick. At least in the playthrough I did.

Will check the other routes first before I give my overall opinion.

Jul 27, 2019
If you're willing to use something like textractor to play japanese VN's one of my favorites is , if you don't want to click the link just type in "Shoubo seika vndb" and the first link should be the games page on vndb. Tldr your mom is a prostitute and you can work in the brothel with her. There is 3 routes iirc a hardish ntr route, netorase route, and love route. It's been a while since I played though so memory is iffy.

GroovyJim

Feb 5, 2020
So, past couple of days i gave a try to some of the KISS games, and i have to say they have plenty to offer.

CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final Nutaku Version] [KISS]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can make bonds with your maids, from just an employer to a lover wich you can eventually marry.
Offers a LOT of kinks, tho the most important one we are searching here, netorase, is one of them.
After you reach lover or married relationship you can tell your maid to have sex with guest's, then report back to you with extreme details(you get to see both sides). Have swapping sessions with guest's and their lovers/wifes, or even make her work at the soapland or s&m club to have sex with the guest's.

Pretty amazing game overall, offer's a lot of sex scenes to choose, and even full customization of your maids, also has mod support, so there's plenty of more stuff to put in as well.
Bad thing is, compared to most of the games here, it is very resource heavy, meaning it requires a decent pc to play it. Also it's pretty grindy, like most of these types of trainer games, specially if you want to get the most content out of your playthrou.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So, past couple of days i gave a try to some of the KISS games, and i have to say they have plenty to offer.

You can make bonds with your maids, from just an employer to a lover wich you can eventually marry.
Offers a LOT of kinks, tho the most important one we are searching here, netorase, is one of them.
After you reach lover or married relationship you can tell your maid to have sex with guest's, then report back to you with extreme details(you get to see both sides). Have swapping sessions with guest's and their lovers/wifes, or even make her work at the soapland or s&m club to have sex with the guest's.

Pretty amazing game overall, offer's a lot of sex scenes to choose, and even full customization of your maids, also has mod support, so there's plenty of more stuff to put in as well.
Bad thing is, compared to most of the games here, it is very resource heavy, meaning it requires a decent pc to play it. Also it's pretty grindy, like most of these types of trainer games, specially if you want to get the most content out of your playthrou.

This sounds like Secret Care Cafe but on steroids, which is something I'd like to see! The way you described the game made me interested for sure. I will try this game out.

Thanks for the recommendation. Wouldn't know about and even consider touching this otherwise.

Reactions: Yukihirou
Dec 24, 2020
You know what would be funny? A game about two neighbors (b&w) who try and cuck the other, but don't realize that the other is also cucking them. Leading to an eventual reveal where everyone has a good laugh because it turns out it was the wives idea all along.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018

I have a good pc, but I always had an error while trying to play this...:/

GroovyJim

Feb 5, 2020
This sounds like Secret Care Cafe but on steroids, which is something I'd like to see! The way you described the game made me interested for sure. I will try this game out.

Thanks for the recommendation. Wouldn't know about and even consider touching this otherwise.
It is somewhat similar to Secret Care Cafe, maybe it was inspired in some way by this game.
I will make a review to another one i played on the side from the same company, with similar premise, didnt mention it because you need to use a translating program to play it(i use textractor for most obscure unstranslated games i find that might have this kink).

I have a good pc, but I always had an error while trying to play this...:/
That's strange, i dont have a good pc, a decent one enough to run it though, and i had 0 problems with it. Maybe you are missing some steps in installation?. I recommend downloading the Complete Repack version and following the guide at the end of the game post, and you should have no problem.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Man... COM3D2...
it's really been that long, huh. I remember when everyone on hongfire was fucking confused as hell when someone from Kiss actually prompted an official English translation. Good old days when the game first came out in Japan.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
You know what would be funny? A game about two neighbors (b&w) who try and cuck the other, but don't realize that the other is also cucking them. Leading to an eventual reveal where everyone has a good laugh because it turns out it was the wives idea all along.
Uhhhh...

There's this...

It's not exactly as you described but it's extremely close, shame there is only one netorase/swinging route and the majority of the effort seems to have been put into the Netorare routes where you steal the guy's wife or get your wife stolen, a good game anyway. I want to see a finished game like this except with greater focus on the swinging storyline.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trapitalism101
Dec 24, 2020
Uhhhh...

There's this...

It's not exactly as you described but it's extremely close, shame there is only one netorase/swinging route and the majority of the effort seems to have been put into the Netorare routes where you steal the guy's wife or get your wife stolen, a good game anyway. I want to see a finished game like this except with greater focus on the swinging storyline.
SO close, yet so far. I generally find I like my netorase/swinging to be lighthearted and dirty, with an emphasis on the lighthearted. I also find I really like Fantasy settings for this fetish, as there's more options to play around with.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

Wait, that sounds so hot... How did i miss that again, all this time I though it was a harem game.
Is the R2 Repack the one I need ?
Any mods or extra I need ?

Last edited:

GroovyJim

Feb 5, 2020
Wait, that sounds so hot... How did i miss that again, all this time I though it was a harem game.
Is the R2 Repack the one I need ?
Any mods or extra I need ?
It is a harem type of game, but you can solely focus on one maid only and progress with her if you are not into multiple relations.
The R2 Repack contains full game, plus almost all dlc's(i think there's only one dlc missing only), so i recommend downloading that, then reading the guide. The guide is pretty important i would say, tells you to update your game to a certain version and provides a link to download such update. Also the mods are just up to you to tell if something you would like in the game it's missing, i believe this is the ''oficial'' reddit for the game, they share plenty of mods there.

Reactions: Yukihirou
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote