Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Is it pure netorase or is there some ntr. (Sorry but when it comes to netorase games I have to ask before playing I don't want to play a game, and then it turns into ntr the depression will go from 0 to plus ultra I don't mind spoil and if you haven't played the game I apologize.)
just checked with with the full save. It starts with FMC having sex with others only for vidos to power up MC but it turns into straight NTR. She completely cheats on MC. Ending is open though, since you could technically beat the game without the videos and they couldn't be bothered to write multiple.

It's another NTRS turns into NTR game

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
just checked with with the full save. It starts with FMC having sex with others only for vidos to power up MC but it turns into straight NTR. She completely cheats on MC. Ending is open though, since you could technically beat the game without the videos and they couldn't be bothered to write multiple.

Goddammit

Reactions: Back

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018

NTR turns into NTRs in this one. Not the cheating kind either. Has been going on for years and might still get ruined with NTR, but the author has stated he wants it to stay light hearted NTRS. That was years ago though, and NTR is being baited now and then, so be carefull I guess.

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019

Thanks you're a savior, that's why before playing netorase games always check the ending.:cool:

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks you're a savior, that's why before playing netorase games always check the ending.:cool:
Yeah, that's why I usually stay away from incomplete NTRs games and stories. Greatly reduces the already meager amount of content though :(

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
Yeah, that's why I usually stay away from incomplete NTRs games and stories. Greatly reduces the already meager amount of content though :(
Yeah, tell me about the pure netorase games I can latterly count them with my fingers it's sad really you expect netorase game then in the end turn into ntr the anticipation will become depression hoping for more netorase game like Gal Wife Anri's Cuckolding Play, Gyaruzuma Sex or, Gal Kano Selfish Body and Uninhibited Girlfriend.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018

NTR turns into NTRs in this one. Not the cheating kind either. Has been going on for years and might still get ruined with NTR, but the author has stated he wants it to stay light hearted NTRS. That was years ago though, and NTR is being baited now and then, so be carefull I guess.
This is a very nice story/manga/comic. I have been following it for quite some time and I hope it doesn't turn into yet another NTR story and instead just stay as masterful teasing.

Yeah, tell me about the pure netorase games I can latterly count them with my fingers it's sad really you expect netorase game then in the end turn into ntr the anticipation will become depression hoping for more netorase game like Gal Wife Anri's Cuckolding Play, Gyaruzuma Sex or, Gal Kano Selfish Body and Uninhibited Girlfriend.
I'm sorry about Divine Iron Awakening Netorareas, I only saw that it was a NTRS game and posted here, I didn't get a chance to play it yet so I didn't know it was NTRS>NTR.

, a new game from Atelier Sakura might be more to your taste, I have a couple of things to do right now and I didn't get to finish it yet despite being short(I only got one ending) but as far as I know it appears to be pure NTRS. It's in japanese though so you will have to use some translation software. Look at me recommending two games I didn't play until the end:unsure:.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020

Is it still getting updates?
and how often does it get updates?

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
This is a very nice story/manga/comic. I have been following it for quite some time and I hope it doesn't turn into yet another NTR story and instead just stay as masterful teasing.

I'm sorry about Divine Iron Awakening Netorareas, I only saw that it was a NTRS game and posted here, I didn't get a chance to play it yet so I didn't know it was NTRS>NTR.

, a new game from Atelier Sakura might be more to your taste, I have a couple of things to do right now and I didn't get to finish it yet despite being short(I only got one ending) but as far as I know it appears to be pure NTRS. It's in japanese though so you will have to use some translation software. Look at me recommending two games I didn't play until the end:unsure:.
Yeah about the new atelier sakura vn I dont know why but I felt very bored and just started skipping the entire game dialogue.
Also I didn't like the wife's personality that much.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
New Suzuya game is out ( ) though I don't think its netorase this time around unfortunately, or at least the summary doesn't give me any reason to believe it is. Then again, with how much Suzuya likes NTR and happy endings I wouldn't be surprised if the game turned from NTR to netorase like sine of his other games. Netorase or no netorase, I'm still going to play it anyway since I love Suzuya's works and if there is some netorase content I'll bring it up in another post. I recommend it either way.

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
Could anyone help me? I'm looking for a game with a female elf protagonist, lives together with her boyfriend, orc and a nerd. She basically gets into debt and starts camming for money with the approval of her boyfriend. There is also some kind of point system. I think it got released a few months ago. Tried looking for it forever but can't find it lol.

Hope anyone can help

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Could anyone help me? I'm looking for a game with a female elf protagonist, lives together with her boyfriend, orc and a nerd. She basically gets into debt and starts camming for money with the approval of her boyfriend. There is also some kind of point system. I think it got released a few months ago. Tried looking for it forever but can't find it lol.

Hope anyone can help
It probably is this one. Disorder.

Reactions: Qmotion

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
New Suzuya game is out ( ) though I don't think its netorase this time around unfortunately, or at least the summary doesn't give me any reason to believe it is. Then again, with how much Suzuya likes NTR and happy endings I wouldn't be surprised if the game turned from NTR to netorase like sine of his other games. Netorase or no netorase, I'm still going to play it anyway since I love Suzuya's works and if there is some netorase content I'll bring it up in another post. I recommend it either way.
Unfortunately no netorase and very little NTR. Still recommend if you enjoy Suzuya's games. Also typed up a review of the game so you can check that out here --->

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Wait so Divine Iron Awakening Netorareas is not actually netorase but another netorase into ntr game. I was lied to then and that makes me big sad.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020

Anymore stories/Novels/Manga/Comics like this one?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote