Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Does taffy tales have sharing in it or is it just NTR?
As far as I know the sharing is another guy sharing his wife with you, I got pretty far into the game but I don't remember being offered the choice to share a girl. Of course there is also hard netorare where it isn't consensual sharing on your part at all.

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
I haven't played Indecent Wife Hana in a while waiting for more progress, is it still netorase or the story went ntr which I have to drop it (hoping still netorase it would be a real dick move if it turned ntr).

userpass

Mar 3, 2017
I haven't played Indecent Wife Hana in a while waiting for more progress, is it still netorase or the story went ntr which I have to drop it (hoping still netorase it would be a real dick move if it turned ntr).
Still netorase and the creator has stated in their Discord that they don't intend to have it go full NTR. He said there are decisions which lead to two different routes one of them being the "less trusting" route but said he never wants to go full NTR, at least not in the base story.

Reactions: Adam_H11

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I had mentioned it prior and there wasnt much interest, but I must repeat, there should definitely be a note in the original list as to which are cartoon games and which arent.

The former have zero interest from me, and I imagine some others.

Equivalently, I imagine those who prefer cartoon games would benefit from a note or tag to help fine tune their selection.

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
I had mentioned it prior and there wasnt much interest, but I must repeat, there should definitely be a note in the original list as to which are cartoon games and which arent.

The former have zero interest from me, and I imagine some others.

Equivalently, I imagine those who prefer cartoon games would benefit from a note or tag to help fine tune their selection.
Pretty sure the guy who made the original list hasnt updated it in forever/disappeared so you are out of luck.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Btw whats with a lot of 3d games using the same 3d models and artstyle. I really like games with stylized 3d models like Pale Carnation or Agent17 but they are kinda rare
Oh I totally agree, as much as I like the Cathy HD for Victoria 7 you see everywhere as an example, I really like it when 3d games have unique characters and settings or locales - Sandstorm and Deluca come to mind in this regard as doing a good job of not blending in.

What really confuses me is it's as if everyone's in on some insider knowledge, like are all the assets just whats available bootlegged on zonegfx or something? People who work in daz always give these obfuscated answers like - "oh, go look at the pinned threads full of free daz assets" which is mostly an unhelpful smattering of thousands of random things, yet somehow, all these games keep being made with the same 20 faces, the same 4 backyards and pools, the same 2 cabins in woods, the same high school hallways.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Oh I totally agree, as much as I like the Cathy HD for Victoria 7 you see everywhere as an example, I really like it when 3d games have unique characters and settings or locales - Sandstorm and Deluca come to mind in this regard as doing a good job of not blending in.

What really confuses me is it's as if everyone's in on some insider knowledge, like are all the assets just whats available bootlegged on zonegfx or something? People who work in daz always give these obfuscated answers like - "oh, go look at the pinned threads full of free daz assets" which is mostly an unhelpful smattering of thousands of random things, yet somehow, all these games keep being made with the same 20 faces, the same 4 backyards and pools, the same 2 cabins in woods, the same high school hallways.
I like both 2D and 3D but this is precisely what turns me off from some 3D games especially. Since the assets are often already available and easily copyable the developer doesn't feel the need to make any changes to the assets taken. So you as the player is just supposed to transfer this new personality the dev has made up to the body of a character you already knew before. I don't use Daz3D even though I'm familiar with 3D modelling but it can't be that hard to make some small changes to a character, or even try to take more "obscure" models. It sincerely feels like getting a standardized product and it kind of takes away the excitement of meeting these new characters, much more so in the case of the wife since in NTRS games she is more often than not the jewel of the game.

Just seems weird to me, 3D has SO MUCH potential, you can literally have any kind of sculpt you want in your game, more content with way less work than drawing and animating a fully 2D game and still, not a lot of people taking advantage of the medium. That's why I like projects that use Illusion games as character and environment creators, they appear way more diversified and the dev can easily tailor the character appearance in a way that reflects their personality.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
They either uses stock characters (straight from the marketplace) or uses a character from another game and has been proven to be liked.
That's why many devs, me included, do not share our characters as we do not want them to be used in other games.
This applies mostly to female characters. Many devs believe that male characters do not matter much, so they mostly use stock characters with those.
It is incredible easy to make a custom character in Daz3d.
Think of any sliders in any games that allow character customization, and that is what you have in daz3d, just a bit more advanced. And if you don't have enough sliders for what you want, you can always buy more. Tons of 'em in the marketplace.
Hell, whenever I have to use a character I know will only be used once or twice I just quickly use the sliders without thinking and in a few seconds you got a unique looking, albeit ugly, character.

This is inside information, btw. So, this stays between us, or I'm screwed by the dev community!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote