Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
it's netorase and it's mainly instigated by the heroine. she's a hopeless pervert so a lot of her decision making and influence on the protag is lust driven.

some parts will give you slight pangs because she seems selfish but it kind of makes sense since they aint mature characters.

overall, its quite hot if you like the heroine having more of a say with the fetish. some endings are pure swinging, masochistic netorase (kinda short) and there might be a light ntr ending, dont remember.
It's not translated, is it?

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
Let me refer you to potatogod's excellent post regarding this game. (It's weird stuff, lol!) See here: https://f95zone.to/threads/90458/post-7571614. Cheers!
So is it like https://f95zone.to/threads/man-who-...is-cuckoldry-fetish-deepen-v1-0-suzuya.57568/ because I'm not a big fan of the game the MC never watched her live, even when she was having sex in there own house he didn't watch it was annoying, so in this game does the MC watch directly or just getting reports and videos, it really piss me off whe the MC is not there to watch directly not just in these game but all netorase games are like don't know why.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So is it like https://f95zone.to/threads/man-who-...is-cuckoldry-fetish-deepen-v1-0-suzuya.57568/ because I'm not a big fan of the game the MC never watched her live, even when she was having sex in there own house he didn't watch it was annoying, so in this game does the MC watch directly or just getting reports and videos, it really piss me off whe the MC is not there to watch directly not just in these game but all netorase games are like don't know why.
agree 100% with these types of games - its like wtf is the point of sex occuring if you're not witness to it? Guess what thousands and thousands, (probably millions) of people worldwide are having sex this moment, and it does nothing for me. I've enough ex girlfriends that its likely on any given night at least one is having sex. But this means nothing because I'm not aware of it! Seems like these types of games are more like breakup simulator 1.0, and less swinging/cuck relationship.

Last edited:

codename3891

Dec 7, 2019
OMG! I have been looking for this kind of game list for a long time. Thank you so much.

I like netorase games in which the husband/bf allows the wife/gf to sleep with another man then he watch them (secretly is better. eg. in a closet or through a peeping hole, etc.) then he gets turned on and masturbates while watching. At first the wife/gf might not like it but then eventually she will start to like it and become addicted to it and finally gets stolen.

The second type I like is swinging in which the husband/bf A has sex with the wife/gf B. The husband/bf B and the wife/gf A watch them secretly together then they start to get turned on and have sex with each other too while watching. Similar to Tane No Nai Hachi (254693.nhentai)

The third type I like is Netorase in which the wife/gf uses drugs on purpose (not being forced) eg. mdma, meth, coke, etc.

Could anyone tell me which games in the list are like this? Really appreciated.

Last edited:

candylock

Jun 2, 2022
OMG! I have been looking for this kind of game list for a long time. Thank you so much.

I like netorase games in which the husband/bf allows the wife/gf to sleep with another man then he watch them (secretly is better. eg. in a closet or through a peeping hole, etc.) then he gets turned on and masturbates while watching. At first the wife/gf might not like it but then eventually she will start to like it and become addicted to it and finally gets stolen.

The second type I like is swinging in which the husband/bf A has sex with the wife/gf B. The husband/bf B and the wife/gf A watch them secretly together then they start to get turned on and have sex with each other too while watching. Similar to Tane No Nai Hachi (254693.nhentai)

You can play these game from top to bottom and they are all your stuff.However,I recommend those games except RPGMs because I prefer click than moving MC though these RPG games also awsome enough.

Reactions: codename3891

codename3891

Dec 7, 2019
You can play these game from top to bottom and they are all your stuff.However,I recommend those games except RPGMs because I prefer click than moving MC though these RPG games also awsome enough.
Thanks for replying. Anyways, I tried the first game, Deliverance. I prefer the husband/bf to be a simp, not an alpha male who can go around and have sex with any woman he wants.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for replying. Anyways, I tried the first game, Deliverance. I prefer the husband/bf to be a simp, not an alpha male who can go around and have sex with any woman he wants.
At least you are honest about your tastes, do keep in mind that this is more of a "wholesome sharing" thread so the humiliation and submissive male games are mostly at the mid to bottom of OP's list. I would recommend Pandora's Box if you like sub-ish and simp-ish male protagonist. Angelica's Temptation might be nice too since the husband "can't keep up" with her.

Reading by the previous post you made:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can tell you that even though Netorase leading into Netorare aren't uncommon in these types of games it still isn't the focus of the thread. This masterlist is more aimed to lovers of sharing/swinging without having your partner permanently stolen.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
any of you guys know any novels like isekaintr? can you rec me some novels that has netorase

hay2252

Jul 21, 2017
any of you guys know any novels like isekaintr? can you rec me some novels that has netorase
Don't think this has been post here before, check out this guy blog . He translates novels from Syosetu.

Reactions: rgnar62

codename3891

Dec 7, 2019
At least you are honest about your tastes, do keep in mind that this is more of a "wholesome sharing" thread so the humiliation and submissive male games are mostly at the mid to bottom of OP's list. I would recommend Pandora's Box if you like sub-ish and simp-ish male protagonist. Angelica's Temptation might be nice too since the husband "can't keep up" with her.

Reading by the previous post you made:
I can tell you that even though Netorase leading into Netorare aren't uncommon in these types of games it still isn't the focus of the thread. This masterlist is more aimed to lovers of sharing/swinging without having your partner permanently stolen.
Thank you for your recommendations. Actually, I do not like sub-ish and simp-ish. I just don't like the male protagonist can have sex with many women; I want him to be faithful to his wife/gf.

However, I really like Netorase leading into Netorare. Could you please recommend me some games of this type?

I played the 2nd game, Gyaruzuma. It's a very good game and I love it.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
May 27, 2021

Have you tried yet good girl gone bad? It's a must of this genre imo

candylock

Jun 2, 2022
I agree with you that I dislike the male can have sex with any woman he wants like a stud while the females are sitll honst eough to him.
I would recommend The Promise first at all.It's slow but hot enough if you can accept the female character.And I also think it deserve a higher grade.However,you can enjoy yourself with all of those game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-promise-v0-79-xagrims-gameforge.7403/

codename3891

Dec 7, 2019
Have you tried yet good girl gone bad? It's a must of this genre imo
Yes. I like it because there scenes which are evolved drugs. Howerver, it's a complicated game even more complicated than Fleeting Iris. I just wanted too see cuckold scenes not the cheating scenes and it was not easy to get all of them.

codename3891

Dec 7, 2019
I agree with you that I dislike the male can have sex with any woman he wants like a stud while the females are sitll honst eough to him.
I would recommend The Promise first at all.It's slow but hot enough if you can accept the female character.And I also think it deserve a higher grade.However,you can enjoy yourself with all of those game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-promise-v0-79-xagrims-gameforge.7403/
I'm glad you the same taste with me. I will try the game you recommend when it's fully finished. I hope the developers are still working on it.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm glad you the same taste with me. I will try the game you recommend when it's fully finished. I hope the developers are still working on it.
From what i have understood in this game (The Promise) there are not sharing/cuckold scenes of the wife yet, but only teasing, so it's still early to play it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote