Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So correct me if I am wrong, but - with zetsupetsu being down for the count (no longer active) this thread getting updated is pretty much dead? Of course, we can keep participating and informing each other, but the front page is never gonna change.
What do you mean? He was last seen Yesterday at 9:20 PM.
He's still pretty much active.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Shy girl seems to have a lot of unoriginal and straight up copied content from other games unfortunately (at least lately). Now obviously there is no pirates code and shit but it becomes a lack of creativity at a certain point. Characters just become what the dev has been finding in other stories.

May 27, 2021
Shy girl seems to have a lot of unoriginal and straight up copied content from other games unfortunately (at least lately). Now obviously there is no pirates code and shit but it becomes a lack of creativity at a certain point. Characters just become what the dev has been finding in other stories.
what other games?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
what other games?
Haven't played the game, but from what I understand, this developer had been known to copy and paste entire dialogues and scenes wholesale from other games and stories. Apparently Shy Girl Art has profited from plagiarizing, without modification, stories found on such sites as Literotica and from outright stealing the work from other hardworking and well-known developers including Eva Kiss. For recent examples, see this post and this one. Making money by cashing in from other people's work is not cool and must be discouraged whenever found.

Edit: Added a second example.

Last edited:

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
I played Shy Girl but didn't find the netorase route the only thing i found was cheating.
Can someone please tell me the netorase road, or is it just cheating while caught by her bf?thanks. If it's just cheating not my game, and if anyone have new netorase game,or novel please tell.

Reactions: Fiz1247 and Weeeed

Weeeed

Sep 27, 2019
I played Shy Girl but didn't find the netorase route the only thing i found was cheating.
Can someone please tell me the netorase road, or is it just cheating while caught by her bf?thanks. If it's just cheating not my game, and if anyone have new netorase game,or novel please tell.
same, i replayed it many times. no netorase so far , only cheating.
there is early signs of netorase from the bf, such as the modelling photoshoot with the two black guys. but most of the path content are about cheating, in which i did not play at all. fucking hate cheating.

most of the character in the game are fcking thrash, Jenny fiancée (andy?), the ex bf (mike), the male teacher etc are all fucking bastards that should be punch in the face.

i really like the bf though so there is no way i would let mary cheat on him.

at most the netorase content path in this game are still in development. i hope that for the future updates the developer focus a lot more into developing the netorase path content. if not, it doesnt worth at all to download and play this game.

what i want to see is Mary becoming sluts for and with her BF, not for other thrash bastards.

i want a hotwife
but i did not want a dishonest lying cheating wife.

hotwife is fcking hot.
but cheating lying bitch wife should be thrown into the trash bin.

Last edited:

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
ANIM announced their new swapping game.

I'm very weary. Their past few swapping games have been awful. I hope it recaptures some of the Bokudaka magic.
It really is a shame that a lot of sharing related games get hard NTR inclusion and sometimes focus, I wish things were simpler and more wholesome. Bokudaka was a gem. I have played Ore no Kanojo Taninbou from ANIM for a little while and I found it to be agreeable, at least the route and perspective I played. Let's hope for the best!

Jul 27, 2019
It really is a shame that a lot of sharing related games get hard NTR inclusion and sometimes focus, I wish things were simpler and more wholesome. Bokudaka was a gem. I have played Ore no Kanojo Taninbou from ANIM for a little while and I found it to be agreeable, at least the route and perspective I played. Let's hope for the best!
Two upcoming netorase Atelier sakura games one in october and one in november (tbh this is surprising 3 netorase games from them in 1 year this might be a new company direction idk, especially since the game they just released a few days ago while I wouldn't call it netorase it's also not really NTR somewhere in the middle tbh.

Anim has a swinging game again they've announced, but this one is different it has 0 NTR it's all swinging/light hearted (we'll see).

Nov 4, 2017
Is there any good NTS game where the wife gets impregnated by her lover?

I've played This one which i liked.
I also played Ruins of Luxoria but the pregnancy is kinda meaningless in this one

EDIT: I'd prefer mroe if it was a VN, shit i love Atelier Sakura's games but they all seems to end before pregnancy an happen

Reactions: Nessiah and rgnar62
Sep 12, 2020
Two upcoming netorase Atelier sakura games one in october and one in november (tbh this is surprising 3 netorase games from them in 1 year this might be a new company direction idk, especially since the game they just released a few days ago while I wouldn't call it netorase it's also not really NTR somewhere in the middle tbh.

Anim has a swinging game again they've announced, but this one is different it has 0 NTR it's all swinging/light hearted (we'll see).
the second of those atelier sakura games does seem to go to ntr based on the description

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Is Ore no Kanojo Taninbou NTR or Netorase, can someone share the endings.
It's mostly swinging in the route I did, with pure Netorase happening in only a small couple of instances. You can look to check the tags and you can always play the game yourself with a translator hooked into it.

Reactions: Adam_H11

Johnnycage128

May 11, 2019
Is Ore no Kanojo Taninbou NTR or Netorase, can someone share the endings.
it's netorase and it's mainly instigated by the heroine. she's a hopeless pervert so a lot of her decision making and influence on the protag is lust driven.

some parts will give you slight pangs because she seems selfish but it kind of makes sense since they aint mature characters.

overall, its quite hot if you like the heroine having more of a say with the fetish. some endings are pure swinging, masochistic netorase (kinda short) and there might be a light ntr ending, dont remember.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote