Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
it is netorase and it has an opening ending for the original and a actual ending for the after story where the wife is gangbanged at their home
There is also a translation request for it on this site with a mega link if you want to download it to play

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I will play it later when it has more content but I personally wouldn't bet on it being super enjoyable to people that exclusively like NTRS. Nothing against the dev, they are actually working hard on their project but as they themselves said:

To be clear I'll reiterate there will be some form of humiliation no matter what, even in endings where the husband is still on board and it is technically still netorase. I appreciate all of the suggestions but if you are looking for something more on the vanilla side of cheating this will definitely not be it.
While that may not be for everyone there is still the game Disorder which got updated and I would recommend(again) and a new project called Perfect Housewife where the developer namedrops netorase right from the start.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just thought I'd ask here since it's similar minded people - do you find that different genres are treated differently as far as discussion and reviews? In my short time here, I've started to notice that if you criticize certain genres even slightly, defensive elements rise up like a maginot line, but others, you can mock all day and no one cares?

Reactions: Iraiva

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Just thought I'd ask here since it's similar minded people - do you find that different genres are treated differently as far as discussion and reviews? In my short time here, I've started to notice that if you criticize certain genres even slightly, defensive elements rise up like a maginot line, but others, you can mock all day and no one cares?
Internet communities, especially generalist, fairly big forums like this one aimed at various type of (erotic) products are usually like that, it's nothing surprising.
My dogma is "never question a person's fetish", always worked for me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Now,The Promise has more content about wife-sharing.I think its score should be higher.
I actually just played this tonight, and thought it was fairly well done despite its rating, albeit way too short - with not enough sharing themes developed - seems like it mostly just runs out of time.

It's actually an odd middleground because it's more cheating focused, but not humilation, but also not consensual sharing. With more time it could be great, i had it at 3 stars.

=================================================================

EDIT WHOOPS for some reason got confused - the above was referring to "The Singer" in yet-unreviewed games. I've also played The Promise, and it has a great foundation, but then it turns into a blue-ball simulator. It definitely has themes people in this thread would like, but they aren't seen through to fruition. I also agree its rating is too low, and it doesnt belong down in the trash - just as a game alone, the sandbox is better designed than 75% of others I've played. - I'd recommend anyone here trying it, just know that whatever your expectations, You will be let down eventually.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Mad Turn should definitely be added to this list, one of my top 5.
Disclaimer: I've never played this game and haven't followed it. Given that, as far as I'm aware, this game is not about sharing, but it's about "redemption" (dev's word). The male MC's wife cheats on him with his boss and then they divorce. The game follows the MC as he makes choices to get back on his feet or not -- per my understanding of the premise anyway. Thus, there is no theme of sharing in the game but focuses a bit more towards cheating and possibly hard NTR. However, if I'm wrong, then please, enlighten us... ^^

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Disclaimer: I've never played this game and haven't followed it. Given that, as far as I'm aware, this game is not about sharing, but it's about "redemption" (dev's word). The male MC's wife cheats on him with his boss and then they divorce. The game follows the MC as he makes choices to get back on his feet or not -- per my understanding of the premise anyway. Thus, there is no theme of sharing in the game but focuses a bit more towards cheating and possibly hard NTR. However, if I'm wrong, then please, enlighten us... ^^
No, you're entirely correct, in a technical sense there's no "sharing" of the sort here, as found in Deliverance or others. However, I've found many fans of the sharing type of appeal are also fans of strong voyeurism themes that have no humiliation aspect, both of those fitting with this game.

Perhaps it doesn't belong on the list, but I'd invite anyone reading here to give a try and see what you think - it's a game that's hard to characterize, its not really sharing, it's not really cuck because you're single, but there's a LOT of watching sex acts between the characters; and there are a LOT of characters.

Just bring your Autoclicker.exe for Unity heh.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
No, you're entirely correct, in a technical sense there's no "sharing" of the sort here, as found in Deliverance or others. However, I've found many fans of the sharing type of appeal are also fans of strong voyeurism themes that have no humiliation aspect, both of those fitting with this game.

Perhaps it doesn't belong on the list, but I'd invite anyone reading here to give a try and see what you think - it's a game that's hard to characterize, its not really sharing, it's not really cuck because you're single, but there's a LOT of watching sex acts between the characters; and there are a LOT of characters.
Thank you for your insight and input.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
So correct me if I am wrong, but - with zetsupetsu being down for the count (no longer active) this thread getting updated is pretty much dead? Of course, we can keep participating and informing each other, but the front page is never gonna change.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote