Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Any summary? Seems like it starts or ends with NTR.
Anytime I see "Ex" I can pretty much assume it is more NTR/MC is a loser
Seems pretty straightforward.. ex BF comes back to fuck the crap out of the wife, who turns into his submissive cocksleeve and the husband enjoys her rapture as an enthusiastic spectator

OR

The husband finds old videos of his wife being a horny slut, unlike how shy and closeted she is with him... so her perpetrates the above.

Last edited:

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Any summary? Seems like it starts or ends with NTR.
This is pure Cuckold:
Ex bf comes back and talks to wife in the presence of the MC, he's suspicious and looks at her phone and discovers their past together. After that MC asks the dude to fuck his wife and send him videos. There are 2 endings where in both they stay together, so no "bad end" here.

Reactions: rgnar62

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
This is pure Cuckold:
Ex bf comes back and talks to wife in the presence of the MC, he's suspicious and looks at her phone and discovers their past together. After that MC asks the dude to fuck his wife and send him videos. There are 2 endings where in both they stay together, so no "bad end" here.
It may be cuckold, but it is not NTRS, which is what we are all here for. It is strictly NTR

The husband finds a video of his wifes past sex life, and instead of talking to her about it and asking her to continue the relationship with her ex, he goes and tracks down the ex and hires him to seduce his wife and have her cheat on him.

That said, its still pretty good. But not NTRS.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
It may be cuckold, but it is not NTRS, which is what we are all here for. It is strictly NTR

The husband finds a video of his wifes past sex life, and instead of talking to her about it and asking her to continue the relationship with her ex, he goes and tracks down the ex and hires him to seduce his wife and have her cheat on him.

I think cuckold it is part of Netorase, is just not sharing.

Reactions: Trapitalism101
Dec 24, 2020
I think cuckold it is part of Netorase, is just not sharing.
For me it definitely can be, so I would tend to agree. I think the dynamics are important though, and unfortunately the three most common tropes I dislike (Boss, Ex, chastity). Also not enough thicc Traps :(

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019

So it's the type where there's no prior talk between husband and wife for consent, got it.

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
Well it's similar to where the husband find out that his wife is cheating on him with her ex and that turned him on then he talks to the ex and ask him to keep fucking his wife and film it without the wife knowing, I didn't play the game, but I read that there still together and the wife fucked two other guys suggested by her husband, there also a hentai of this with the same name, it's hard to say if it's netorase or not like this game, but I think (and this is just my opinion) as long as the husband is aware and is turned on and the relationship does not end with a divorce or break up, and the wife still love her husband but with the other guy is just pure sex and nothing more I think is still netorase, anyone with different definition of netorase please share I mate be wrong, don't get me wrong I hate netorare and cheating there are a lot of games it starts as netorase but turn into ntr or the wife do netorase but cheats on the side without the husband and I hate those games, so this game start as netorare but turn to netorase it's hard to say if it's netorase or not.

Reactions: Back and rgnar62

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
Hey guys, I'm making my own NTR game and I want to ask you about what you like and what you hate about NTR games. Maybe some overused cliches etc.
What would you like to see in a perfect NTR game?

Last edited:
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Guys, I'm making my own NTR game and I want to ask you about what you like and what you hate about NTR games. Maybe some overused cliches etc.
What would you like to see in a perfect NTR game?
From the little I have seen in your development thread I can say that your game doesn't align with this thread very much, I don't know if it's the best idea to ask this question here, there are of course people which have overlapping interests but this thread was created mostly for wholesome sharing, netorase and swinging. I'm sorry if I got it wrong.

Kuroki Nagai

Mar 5, 2018
From the little I have seen in your development thread I can say that your game doesn't align with this thread very much, I don't know if it's the best idea to ask this question here, there are of course people which have overlapping interests but this thread was created mostly for wholesome sharing, netorase and swinging. I'm sorry if I got it wrong.
Oh, my bad. Is there any NTR general thread like this that you can point me to? :D
Sorry for disturbing your wholesome thread with my filthy NTR.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
people, do you have games or comics in mind where a guy finds out (catches) that his mother (aunt) is cheating on her husband and starts seducing her or blackmailing her so that she fucks with him (I have nothing against if there are scenes where she is fucked and others)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote