Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
Yeah I played this one with mtl a very long while ago from what I can remember I thinl the husband doesn't enjoy it because there was a scene where he discovers his wife having sex with the friend without telling him and he got really mad.
Do you want me to tell you the endings?
(I don't know how to hide spoliers)
Yeah thanks I don't mind spoilers, but I don't consider this game as netorase because if the husband is enjoying watching his wife that is netorase but if the husband doesn't like it it's just netorare+voyeurism there is a huge difference between the two.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Yeah thanks I don't mind spoilers, but I don't consider this game as netorase because if the husband is enjoying watching his wife that is netorase but if the husband doesn't like it it's just netorare+voyeurism there is a huge difference between the two.
He enjoys it at first, in fact he lets them go at it at first and even joins in at some point if memory serves me right. The problem is what happens later.

Yeah I played this one with mtl a very long while ago from what I can remember I thinl the husband doesn't enjoy it because there was a scene where he discovers his wife having sex with the friend without telling him and he got really mad.
Do you want me to tell you the endings?
(I don't know how to hide spoliers)
You click the little flag icon on the reply block and when it generates tags like SPOILER you try to write whatever you want inside of them. It's important to know.

bar.PNG

Reactions: hhhhy

ken-sama

Apr 6, 2019
Has anyone here tried the game lifeplay? If so, what are your recommended mods to download for netorase stuff?

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Has anyone here tried the game lifeplay? If so, what are your recommended mods to download for netorase stuff?
Lifeplay naturally has netorase/cuckold mods that can be turned on inside game. To get the most of these interactions you should go to a more dominant route so you are "in control" of events with preferably a submissive partner. Check out Custom Order Maid 3D 2 in case you still didn't, it's a nice game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ken-sama

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I played. I dont remember any extra mod for cuckolding, only the mod inside the game. I have mixed feelings about the game. For one hand is nice to build your own storyline, but the sex stuff wasn't so good. Body edictions system don't work for me and the reactions/dialogues over the scenes are always repetitive. Maybe in the future. This market is growing

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How much of seeds of chaos is just sharing? I know there is a lot of netorare for the wife and there is apparently some sharing that you can do and even still do it while turning of netorare but idk how much. I only want to play it for the wife and sharing her but not getting her stolen so idk if it's worth it.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
How much of seeds of chaos is just sharing? I know there is a lot of netorare for the wife and there is apparently some sharing that you can do and even still do it while turning of netorare but idk how much. I only want to play it for the wife and sharing her but not getting her stolen so idk if it's worth it.
Little content is sharing. Zetsu mentioned it in his OP post but the game isn't bad in any way, in fact, it's turning out to be a real epic story with amazing art. The issue is that with the big amount of content and fetishes, some of them end up having a little less content than others, netorase repeatedly gets the short end of the metaphorical stick multiple times whenever the other two NTR brothers are present, Seeds of Chaos is no different in this aspect. There is a very clear NTR and cheating route separated from the sharing one though. I personally thought that the events on the sharing route were nice and organic and I don't blame the devs for not making more NTRS content even though that would be amazing, the game isn't NTRS-focused after all.

I would say it's worth it to play the game, just don't expect Mijishi levels of content, at least for now.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
If he'll post at least another udpate within 3-4 months, then he'll be back for real… this update is large, but no swinging/cuckold scenes, altought the last scene (interrupted at the end of the update, so it's a "teaser") could have netorase content, but it's only a hint.
On a good note, in this last update is present a new character named "Tyrone" (Lara and Miranda yoga master) that could be a boost for a sharing/cuckold path ;)
Got a feeling in new update, when husband gets the door open she'll be alone in room having just missed the boss leaving. She'll prolly let him eat her out and he'll notice that taste again, but won't say nothing.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i have question about babysitter the first game , does it have sharing ? and regard the ntr i just played it and it only happens if i'm not following her or we are not in relationship ? is there NTR/NTRS while being in relation with one of the girls ?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
i have question about babysitter the first game , does it have sharing ? and regard the ntr i just played it and it only happens if i'm not following her or we are not in relationship ? is there NTR/NTRS while being in relation with one of the girls ?
That was my main problem with that game (which remains a very good game). At some point the fmc just begin a relationship with one of the two antagonists, and despite all my efforts I never had her in a relationship with mc + fucking other dude (no matter the form, open relationship, cheating, or netorase). It seems there is one or two scenes like that, I just never could find them, but in any case it's a very little part of the game. And it seems it's only Jessica, not Christine (the fmc).
From what is suggested in the walkthrough, I assume more sharing was planned but it actually never was implemented for whatever reason.

• Sad
Reactions: DarknessDai

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
That was my main problem with that game (which remains a very good game). At some point the fmc just begin a relationship with one of the two antagonists, and despite all my efforts I never had her in a relationship with mc + fucking other dude (no matter the form, open relationship, cheating, or netorase). It seems there is one or two scenes like that, I just never could find them, but in any case it's a very little part of the game. And it seems it's only Jessica, not Christine (the fmc).
From what is suggested in the walkthrough, I assume more sharing was planned but it actually never was implemented for whatever reason.
sadly , i have never found game where first they Introduce the primer of the story , the MC the girls etc. then you can build the realtion ship with the girl from zero to the point about having to share her it will build and make the sharing much better because we went from strangers to friends to lovers and going to date and expressing love and only for the mc to sharing her with other's while being optional and not the main focus of the game the closest thing sadly was the Dilevernce game no game came close to that sadly and for the babysitter game yes i feel like its rushed ,could have been much better with much much paths imagine jessica and chri as two FMC u can date one of them serious relation ship and no sharing / serious wtih sharing ..etc but nah its half cooked sadly

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
i have never found game where first they Introduce the primer of the story
While it'd might better to wait longer for this one, Long Story Short do introduces you to the fmc(s) in the beginning of the story. There's already a large amount of content but sharing strictly speaking may not be totally there yet (though I didn't play the last update yet so idk, I'm waiting for the next one since it's rather close now).
Another game I can think is Solvalley School, but it isn't focused on sharing (nor really romance, the story mostly aims to be funny) and is a harem game with loads of girls, no single heroine. There are a decent amount of sharing scenes past a certain point, but it's just like 20 or 25% of the game.
There are probably other ones I can't think of right now.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
New ntr incest 2d game in development:
From what I saw on the twitter post, there is very little info about the game still except the development thread here on F95 and on itch, furthermore there is also the issue of whether the game is netoraRE or netoraSE.

Reactions: potatogod
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote