Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
What are people's favorites where instead of one girl there are different love interests the MC can go for but if he doesn't go for them (or even if he does) they can have scenes with other bachelors? Things like Struggle with sin or Roundscape where the girls the protagonist have multiple girls to romance but they can have scenes with other lovers which depending on player choice the protagonist could watch.

Reactions: rgnar62

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
What are people's favorites where instead of one girl there are different love interests the MC can go for but if he doesn't go for them (or even if he does) they can have scenes with other bachelors? Things like Struggle with sin or Roundscape where the girls the protagonist have multiple girls to romance but they can have scenes with other lovers which depending on player choice the protagonist could watch.
I don't know if 'Our Red String" fits in this description.
Roundscape? never heard of it.
does it have netorase in it? if so, can you give link and which girls have netorase.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
A bit late because of Christmas stuff but the new ANIM game came out recently ( ) and I played it. Pretty good swapping game.
The game is pure swapping, no NTR endings whatsoever. Plot is that the MC and his wife want a kid but the MC can't get it up with her since he's unable to view her sexually after 10 years of marriage. He searches the internet and comes across a sex seminar and convinces his wife to go with him. Sex seminar teaches him some sex techniques and they do help but it isn't enough. MC and wife continues seminar until its eventually recommended that they swap with another couple. It starts off pretty light but gradually escalates until they're having sex with each other's wives. By this point the MC can actually have sex with his wife again and the sex seminar is pretty much finished, however both the MC and wife decides to contact the other couple to continue the swapping. Swapping ensues.
Pretty short summary this time but the overall game doesn't really have that much plot elements. Its just a really good swapping game. All characters are likable and have their own distinct quality. MC is really damn good at foreplay and the other couple's wife is really sensitive so they mesh well. On the other hand the other couple's husband is a bit too rough and passionate so his wife can't keep up with him but the MC's wife. Its made even worse when the dude has a lot of stamina. Only downside is that he shoots a bit quick and he sucks at foreplay.
Last but not least is the ending portion of the game which actually lasted way longer than I expected. MC and wife wants a baby and eventually the MC gets too into the swapping to the point where his NTR desires take over and he wants the wife to have the other husband's kid. That husband shares the same braincell as the MC and so he also wants the MC to impregnate his wife. The game branches off at this point depending on whether or not you decide to impregnate each other's wives. By that point there's a lot of pregnancy scenes dealing with the before, during and after pregnancy and how their lives are because of it. I really enjoyed it. Not really a fan of pregnancy but it has a lot of potential in NTR so its a real shame when netorase games end right as the heroine gets pregnant. (Small sidenote but I think Mijiishi has the exact opposite problem with pregnancy in netorase. Mijiishi games have the heroines getting pregnant and giving birth way too easily to the point where it feels like it loses its weight and has little to no actual relevance in the plot.)
In the end I recommend this game. Personally I enjoyed Kabe Tsuma 1&2 along with the shota swapping game more but that's just because I like my netorase to have the threat of NTR so this game was a bit too light hearted for me. If you enjoyed Anim's high school swapping game or the one before that that didn't have any bad endings (I forgot the name) then I think you'll enjoy this game.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Talking about swinging, how do you guys feel about this? Personally, it's doesn't work at all like netorase for me. I like the husband keeping his focus on his own wife, even more by watching her (to add a bit of voyeurism), while she do it with another man. I loose this interest if the husband simply have sex with another woman meanwhile.
Personally swinging is my favorite, even if I like some focus too (the narration needs to be good for this). I always just prefered wild (or depraved) characters more than anything else about this genre.

Reactions: userpass

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Talking about swinging, how do you guys feel about this? Personally, it's doesn't work at all like netorase for me. I like the husband keeping his focus on his own wife, even more by watching her (to add a bit of voyeurism), while she do it with another man. I loose this interest if the husband simply have sex with another woman meanwhile.
I understand where you're coming from. I'm not really into netori games so in swinging I tend to skip most of the scenes with the MC and other women and zone in on the main heroine. On the other hand I view swinging as another way to set up netorase scenarios without it being forced. I especially love the trope where couples switch wives over a long period of time with the wives staying over the other house and acting as the other dudes' spouses. It also allows for scenes where the main heroine gets jealous and tries to win the MC back by trying to make him more jealous. These scenes are all possible in normal netorase but swinging adds more variety.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
"Babysitters" is back :)
Like back back? His life went to SHIT with a capital holy shit, and he was posting super sporadically. Is he back in full swing and has posted more than 1 update in like 4 months? Until he is regularly updating, he isn't back.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Like back back? His life went to SHIT with a capital holy shit, and he was posting super sporadically. Is he back in full swing and has posted more than 1 update in like 4 months? Until he is regularly updating, he isn't back.
If he'll post at least another udpate within 3-4 months, then he'll be back for real… this update is large, but no swinging/cuckold scenes, altought the last scene (interrupted at the end of the update, so it's a "teaser") could have netorase content, but it's only a hint.
On a good note, in this last update is present a new character named "Tyrone" (Lara and Miranda yoga master) that could be a boost for a sharing/cuckold path ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62 and Fydeout

Jackdawson

May 2, 2018
Anyone tried It has netorare->netorase on the route of main girl and swapping + cheating on the route of the other girl. The vn is rather long so there is a lot of development with the girls before you get into the ntr routes. The game has a bright atmosphere so while the ntr isnt exactly light, it doesnt leave a bad aftertaste.
Game takes quite a while to get to those routes, so it can be a problem for some. But I thought the ntr routes were quite good.
It also has pure love routes for each girl and a harem route. But the ntr route felt to be the main and longer (you get most of the development of the pure love route anyways).

Reactions: traversal

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
Definitely no. BADIK is a great game but it doesn't take any risk and stay into the "safe zone" for the fetishes. Which is also not a bad thing when you see how so many guys are screaming when someone else than your character put a finger on a woman in games.
oh my god could you imagine the uproar if they added ntr to that game. The website would collapse.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Artificial Academy 2 has a module on one of its mods that allows netorase/cuckold play with the lover of the current protagonist, you just need to have i believe both of the bull and the lover on a good relationship and in a horny state, then you must select "try to get along with" or "get along with everybody" and they will try to seduce either the selected partner or someone they prefer, if they succeed they will either inform you so you can watch them have sex or they will just start going at it in a discreet place without telling you so everything feels more secretive. Anyway if they decide to ask you to watch then you will follow them to a discreet place to see the whole thing, it's like a regular sex scene but with the bull, and it honestly takes too much time for my taste, but hey some may prefer it that way. When it ends they just get out and the lover always asks you to have sex with them, i guess it's because they want to you "reclaim" them after having tons of sex with the bull, and that's pretty much it.

Honestly this is great for role-playing and because all the freedom the game gives you, you can create a bunch of situations. If you want you can make your lover sleep with everybody in class, or just a few, or maybe lesbian only, you can make them fuck gigachad or the weakest male on the class, even the ugly and bald teacher. The best thing is that this is pure netorase, and you relationship will remain the same regardless of what you do, unless you decide to give your lover the cheating trait and low virtue, in which case i believe they will start sleeping left and right as soon as you give them the green light.

The only thing i would've wished is honestly more dept and flavor, but sadly there is so much you can ask for a single trait from a bunch of other ones, still i would 100% recommend if you like netorase.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote