Oct 7, 2017
I've been trying to play this game
( )
but I'm new to textractor and I don't know how to make it work on this game
asking for help..
Use Textractor x64 and this regex filter:
Code:
|FILTER|<.+?>
Enjoy, this is a top 5 netorase game for me ( ), behind , , and despite various limitations. Actually, considering Koukan no Toriko covers 3 genres, Rikai is better than that in netorase elements.

Save the game when the game window's screen is maximized, otherwise thumbnails are black/blank.

Last edited:

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Hi, I'm looking for games where there is a girl / girls who give to everyone, and to the main character too. but without humiliations, small members of the hero and the like. everything is on an equal footing, it is possible with a group sex.
examples:
NAMPA BEACH
Mother's Best Friend
Small Town

Reactions: rgnar62

Jackdawson

May 2, 2018
Code:
|FILTER|<.+?>
Enjoy, this is a top 5 netorase game for me ( ), behind , , and despite various limitations. Actually, considering Koukan no Toriko covers 3 genres, Rikai is better than that in netorase elements.

Save the game when the game window's screen is maximized, otherwise thumbnails are black/blank.
Regarding Koukan no Toriko, I found the 3rd NTR-like route to be kind of disappointing. Characters behave inconsistently, especially if you consider the extra scenario dlc and the vague ending. Which was a shame cause some elements of it were great such as when she starts wearing a different dress. It's something that would have worked well in the netorase route also imo.

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
Regarding Koukan no Toriko, I found the 3rd NTR-like route to be kind of disappointing. Characters behave inconsistently, especially if you consider the extra scenario dlc and the vague ending. Which was a shame cause some elements of it were great such as when she starts wearing a different dress. It's something that would have worked well in the netorase route also imo.
I with that assessment about the NTR route butchering personalities, it's what holds back the title from being a masterpiece.

Any plot line where Yukari isn't her assertive, playful self was destined to fail. Consolidating the netorase and NTR routes, with a branch for endings, would have been more thematically fitting: it'd allow for a less abrupt netorase ending while for cheating, enable writers to fix the character & plot inconsistencies, neatly tie together numerous underutilized story items, and avoid a few hack jobs (see: past lover DLC).

Considering the thread topic, I'll leave this discussion here on my end but I'm happy to encounter others who played the game. Despite its flaws, it was an exhilarating experience.

Reactions: Jackdawson

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm following and support To Love Honor and Betray, the Dev has said to me that soon there will be a sharing/cuckold path involving Lacey and her husband… Lacey is a young beautiful wife, in my opinion the model is good as Katherine, only a younger one!
Here two "hotwife teasing" pics (with my favourite outfit) of her posted on the patreon site, the two men are her husband and another man :)
The next update is imminent

Last edited:

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Is there any mods for stardew valley that adds ntr in the game? Because I thought that with already existing relationship feature of the game there would be some mods about your spouse cuckolding you or some scenarios like that but I tried searching but I can't find one.

Reactions: EpicNetwork

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I'm following and support To Love Honor and Betray, the Dev has said to me that soon there will be a sharing/cuckold path involving Lacey and her husband… Lacey is a young beautiful wife, in my opinion the model is good as Katherine, only a younger one!
Here two "hotwife teasing" pics (with my favourite outfit) of her posted on the patreon site, the two men are her husband and another man :)
The next update is imminent
this would be great
are u sure it will be in next update?
story doesn't reach that spot to become netorase game yet

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
Thoughts on How to Build a Magnificent Kingdom ?
Heard its a bit grindy
oh it is, especially the dialog, for the netorase content its more selling your love interests to make money if I remember correctly, its pretty easy to start doing netorase and I think there's a way to cheat to make things faster, a good amount of scenes for each girl too but I think they were a little repetitive, oh they also get more corrupted and eventually you can start making them wear skimpy outfits, they also do more depraved acts as they keep "making money" for the kingdom, so like at first they would be doing a blowjob with slight differences for each scene you watch with the blowjob (they get more skilled in a way) then they would move to strait sex with its own scenes in it. honestly its been a while since I played it but I remember it being pretty decent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mojofajita and Back

marvis22

Feb 27, 2019
Code:
|FILTER|<.+?>

Thanks! This game is an absolute netorase gem!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote