Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
This is the first netorase manhwa I found it's a new series or recent translation I read the first and last chapter, in the last chapter the wife ask for divorce, but the husband try to convince her to not to, she meet someone who explained her husband fetish she understand, and they continued the end.

Reactions: mbmn and rgnar62

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
no, starts as netorase goes to netorare for 2 endings and 1 end is that they make up but they stop doing netorase
Honestly, Atelier Sakura has been really raining in my metaphorical Netorase parade, seems like a lot of the games end in netorare or in the best case scenario just end with: "and they lived happily ever after...except they never engaged in the fetish ever again."

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
Honestly, Atelier Sakura has been really raining in my metaphorical Netorase parade, seems like a lot of the games end in netorare or in the best case scenario just end with: "and they lived happily ever after...except they never engaged in the fetish ever again."
yeah honestly they havent released anything good in a while, and every time I think Im done with them they always end up coming out with a title that seems promising but then disappoints when played. Oh well hopefully by anim team.mm will be something to look forward too, its a swapping game that looks like it might not have hard netorare like the kabe no mukou tsuma koi game and instead be more like ore no kanojo but who knows. Usually they atleast deliver good quality

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game "Our red string" (from the creator of GGGB) is just updated… there is any sharing/cuckold scenes in it? And if yes, how to trigger them? The game have the NTR tag :)

Reactions: Ricardo100

hay2252

Jul 21, 2017
The game "Our red string" (from the creator of GGGB) is just updated… there is any sharing/cuckold scenes in it? And if yes, how to trigger them? The game have the NTR tag :)
Glad someone asked, was gonna post here since there was no mention of this game in this thread yet. Yes, the new update has a hot sharing scene for one of the MC's LI. For the requirements, follow the walkthrough on this post and you should be set.

Reactions: hhhhy and Claudio83

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
In general, since the game (from the beginning) is "half" a female protag game, and since you can whatever you want with her, it always felt like there was some kind of ntr in it, to me at least.
What do you guys think about female protag games btw ? I like this genre and for me it often feels the same as a netorase or a swinging game, since I don't identify much and it's not really the reaction of the guy (or whatever) I'm into, but more like seeing some girls becoming slutty.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
In general, since the game (from the beginning) is "half" a female protag game, and since you can whatever you want with her, it always felt like there was some kind of ntr in it, to me at least.
What do you guys think about female protag games btw ? I like this genre and for me it often feels the same as a netorase or a swinging game, since I don't identify much and it's not really the reaction of the guy (or whatever) I'm into, but more like seeing some girls becoming slutty.
IMHO Female Protag games are more 'cheating' or corruption than NTR/NTS. POV is extremely important in this genre. unless the female protag is sharing her partner (male or female) with others, its good old school cheating.

Reactions: rgnar62 and hhhhy

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I don't like or hate female protag games it's just feels strange to play on the female perspective because I am very accustomed to playing on the male perspective and most of the time those games just feels like a corruption game rather than a netorase game in my opinion.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Glad someone asked, was gonna post here since there was no mention of this game in this thread yet. Yes, the new update has a hot sharing scene for one of the MC's LI. For the requirements, follow the walkthrough on this post and you should be set.
Is it just one scene in the game or are there more? If its just this one scene will there be more in the future?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Doea idol manager contain adult scenes? if it does, does it have ntr scenes? if not are there mods available for the gane?
The "standard" version of Idol Manager is pretty tame outside some texts. But there are many mods, quite sure something for you is among them.

Reactions: hhhhy

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
This game has huge potential to both have one or more cuck routes AND shut up the NTR haters. There is this Allison route which sounds promissing but I think there is even more potential in the game's "main route" which is Ian + Lena. Thats because you can slowly turn Lena into a exbitionist slut and at the same time make Ian fall for her. And the game even hints that you will be able to make him accept and enjoy she sleeping with other guys. And since you control both protagonists the NTR haters cannot complain about it because they would basically have to decide to have her fuck other guys.

Moreover the game is well written and the art is good.

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
This game has huge potential to both have one or more cuck routes AND shut up the NTR haters. There is this Allison route which sounds promissing but I think there is even more potential in the game's "main route" which is Ian + Lena. Thats because you can slowly turn Lena into a exbitionist slut and at the same time make Ian fall for her. And the game even hints that you will be able to make him accept and enjoy she sleeping with other guys. And since you control both protagonists the NTR haters cannot complain about it because they would basically have to decide to have her fuck other guys.

Moreover the game is well written and the art is good.
You're severly underestimating the butthurt of NTR haters. In their minds every NTR scene is a vanilla scene they didn't get.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
You're severly underestimating the butthurt of NTR haters. In their minds every NTR scene is a vanilla scene they didn't get.
Bro, it's not uncommon for those window-licking retards to call out NTR on a platonic relationship (disgusting, I know) between a mother and son because the mom is having sex with the dad.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote