Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I just tried Our Red String and I really enjoyed it. Especially the Alison threesome as there were three variations of the scene. The first variation was my favorite as it really scratch my netorase itch( where you cum early and Jeremy fucks Alison really hard) but I also enjoyed the other two variations.

there were some funny scenes too that I very much appreciate like the sudden confrontation with Alison's ex and when I picked the choice where the Mc tells him that MC and jeremy are eskimo brothers and " No homo" lines was so entertaining And the sudden prompt to high five Jeremy at the threesome scene and I really got caught off guard that I started laughing while reflex took over and I pushed the choice to high five.

Reactions: rgnar62

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Another game recommendation:
Dunno if anyone already mentioned it so I'll bring it up anyway. Its a short (1-2 hour) visual novel focused on swinging. Unfortunately its only in Japanese and even worse, it runs on system tyrano, but it is somewhat readable with Textractor (put this in the regex filter: <[a-zA-Z\/][^>]*> ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tldr: Decent game, short, pain in the ass to translate, bad end comes out of left field and beats your unsuspecting ass.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Another game recommendation:
Dunno if anyone already mentioned it so I'll bring it up anyway. Its a short (1-2 hour) visual novel focused on swinging. Unfortunately its only in Japanese and even worse, it runs on system tyrano, but it is somewhat readable with Textractor (put this in the regex filter: <[a-zA-Z\/][^>]*> ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tldr: Decent game, short, pain in the ass to translate, bad end comes out of left field and beats your unsuspecting ass.

Hey, thanks for the Regex. I hate Tyrano so much it's unreal.

Reactions: potatogod

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
there is serious lack of sharing in games , why dev won't learn from it really had good sharing content with the wife while making it Avoidable it was really good i wish more games would put wife/gf for content like this

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Hey, thanks for the Regex. I hate Tyrano so much it's unreal.
No prob, Tyrano is a real bitch which is a shame since there's a few netorase games I know of that runs on it. Even worse it seems like its near impossible to hook some of the newer Tyrano games so I end up having to give up on them.
On a more positive note, a new Anim Teamm swapping game is coming out around Christmas time ( ). Dunno if anyone talked about it but its something to look forward to. Their last two swapping games didn't really hit the spot for me since the high school one was a bit too vanilla and only had two endings, one of which was a bit more ntr focused and I actually liked but ended far too quickly. The other was Kabe Tsuma 3 which was just a disappointing follow up of the two previous games.
The new swapping game seems to be less netorare and purely a wife swapping game. I usually prefer a bit more overlap between the netorare and netorase but I'm pretty sure the game will appeal to this thread more than it does me. Though there is a tiny hint that it won't be netorare free since someone on the anime-sharing ntr forum translated some dialogue implying that the wives might get knocked up by the other dudes instead plus vndb's tags does imply bad endings even though the game has yet to release. Either way I'm looking forward to it regardless of whether or not its purely swapping or if there's a hint of ntr to be found. If its actually good then I'll likely write up something on it.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
No prob, Tyrano is a real bitch which is a shame since there's a few netorase games I know of that runs on it. Even worse it seems like its near impossible to hook some of the newer Tyrano games so I end up having to give up on them.
On a more positive note, a new Anim Teamm swapping game is coming out around Christmas time ( ). Dunno if anyone talked about it but its something to look forward to. Their last two swapping games didn't really hit the spot for me since the high school one was a bit too vanilla and only had two endings, one of which was a bit more ntr focused and I actually liked but ended far too quickly. The other was Kabe Tsuma 3 which was just a disappointing follow up of the two previous games.
The new swapping game seems to be less netorare and purely a wife swapping game. I usually prefer a bit more overlap between the netorare and netorase but I'm pretty sure the game will appeal to this thread more than it does me. Though there is a tiny hint that it won't be netorare free since someone on the anime-sharing ntr forum translated some dialogue implying that the wives might get knocked up by the other dudes instead plus vndb's tags does imply bad endings even though the game has yet to release. Either way I'm looking forward to it regardless of whether or not its purely swapping or if there's a hint of ntr to be found. If its actually good then I'll likely write up something on it.
I have been trying to play "Tsuma, Riko. Hajimete no Happening Bar Taiken" and it's just a pain in the ass to clean all the repeating dialogue on top of having to deal with tyrano. I don't know why creators, especially those in Japan feel compelled to use such a weird engine when something like Ren'py exists, is free, and has a ton of tutorials available in almost all languages. And on the ANIM game, I hope they will focus on swapping and netorase even if there is a netorare tone to it, too many disappointing games these days.

Reactions: Back and potatogod

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
there is serious lack of sharing in games , why dev won't learn from it really had good sharing content with the wife while making it Avoidable it was really good i wish more games would put wife/gf for content like this
Yeah, Deliverance for me is the epitome of sharing and netorase content. A sexually dominant man sharing his wife, consentual, no deceptions, both of the couple are into it, sharing is immediately followed by sex between the couple.

You'd think that both vanilla and NTR (broad definition here) fans could find something to like about this kind of relationship dynamic, but I think the problem is neither of those groups will like the relationship as a whole. NTR fans will miss more extreme versions of sharing, cheating or actual NTR, while vanilla fans often straight up drop the game just for hints of a man besides their MC interacting with "their" girls sexually.
So, while both groups get droplets, neither orientation will truly be satisfied with a game like that. Doesn't exactly incentivise support, and therefore probably isn't profitable for developers. Likely why most netorase setups eventually devolve into NTR, too.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, Deliverance for me is the epitome of sharing and netorase content. A sexually dominant man sharing his wife, consentual, no deceptions, both of the couple are into it, sharing is immediately followed by sex between the couple.

You'd think that both vanilla and NTR (broad definition here) fans could find something to like about this kind of relationship dynamic, but I think the problem is neither of those groups will like the relationship as a whole. NTR fans will miss more extreme versions of sharing, cheating or actual NTR, while vanilla fans often straight up drop the game just for hints of a man besides their MC interacting with "their" girls sexually.
So, while both groups get droplets, neither orientation will truly be satisfied with a game like that. Doesn't exactly incentivise support, and therefore probably isn't profitable for developers. Likely why most netorase setups eventually devolve into NTR, too.
seems about right , there is new game which has sharing named nothing forever i hope the dev keeps what he's doing because in the game thread lots of shit people are trying to force their vision on the dev

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
I'm perennially into 2D media but I'd like to try some 3DGC titles as well now. I know Deliverance which was mentioned some posts ago, but what other games are a must in your opinion? NTS and/or swinging only of course.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm hoping that soon some Dev will create some beautiful hotwife game like Deliverance! I have no idea for to create a game, otherwise i'd create it for sure!!! And with a lot of stockings/garter belt and high heels obviously… :)

Reactions: Harmonyrose

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
My problem with Deliverance is that I had 0 interest for the actual story (which the game emphasized a lot): the investigation, the magic, the antagonists... at some point I was just fast-forwarding until the sex scenes (which were good), at then later I just stopped playing the new releases.
It's a shame but that game never clicked with me (except some sex scenes).

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
My problem with Deliverance is that I had 0 interest for the actual story (which the game emphasized a lot): the investigation, the magic, the antagonists... at some point I was just fast-forwarding until the sex scenes (which were good), at then later I just stopped playing the new releases.
I did the exact same thing. First five or six releases were good and then they just went heavy into the supernatural story and i just did not care

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
same i only went through the wife sharing scenes only

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I've been trying to play this game
( )
but I'm new to textractor and I don't know how to make it work on this game
asking for help..

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
I've been trying to play this game
( )
but I'm new to textractor and I don't know how to make it work on this game
asking for help..
Tried it out on my own copy just now. Boot up the game and then open up textractor, specifically the x64 version since thex86 version can't hook it. After both are open, go to textractor and select attatch game, look for the game and select it. If the game isn't popping up then try launching the game from textractor. For me, when I attach the game, I get two hooks, both javascript. One of the two is usable though there is the occasional messy text. If that doesn't help then I'm not sure what will. I use a pretty old version of textractor so my version may be different from yours. As a last resort you could ask the dev of textractor himself on github since the last time I checked he was pretty responsive with people's problems with it. Good luck.

Reactions: hhhhy

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
On a different note, anybody know how to play this game ? The only version of this game I can find is the uncracked version which seems to be unplayable. Is there a work around or a different version out there?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote