Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
I don't know this game but do you have the name of the mod to achieve this if somebody want to try? This seems quite interesting from what you said.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
I don't know this game but do you have the name of the mod to achieve this if somebody want to try? This seems quite interesting from what you said.
AA2Ultimate which is included with the repack of the game.
Also you might want to take a to make the game better, additional clothes and 3D Environments for sex scenes are essential to me.

You have to create a character with the cuck module for the interaction to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: uniformless

Otáviobr0

Sep 29, 2020
Also you might want to take a to make the game better, additional clothes and 3D Environments for sex scenes are essential to me.

You have to create a character with the cuck module for the interaction to work.
This game is full of bugs, I can play god of war ragnarok on my pc, but this game not, all stuck and slow. I wanted to play it, but it's very poorly polished.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
This game is full of bugs, I can play god of war ragnarok on my pc, but this game not, all stuck and slow. I wanted to play it, but it's very poorly polished.
Lol i know it is a troll post. But as long as you download the version i posted, and not the crappy one you can find on this website, you won't have game breaking bugs or crashes, also there is a option on the launcher you must check if you play on windows 10 and above, that solves all the lag issues you might have.

Jul 4, 2018
Not gonna happen, zetsupetsu bailed. He's still around, but he just lurks now, no longer participates. He got a life or some dumb shit.
aww man, hopefully someone makes a new list like this in the near future, seeing as the list was updated back in 2021 and we're now in 2023 there's bound to be good games we've not found yet

Bangkiller

Mar 7, 2019

Installed everything including custom modules.
Not even once the lover approached pc with invitation to watch - even voyer h scene activated seems like because of a glitch (she told him off, and with repeated press "s" scene initiated regardless).
Any aditional tips on how to set up the scenario, or follow them if not invited without interrupting? Is it doable on first day, or should take a lot of time?

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Installed everything including custom modules.
Not even once the lover approached pc with invitation to watch - even voyer h scene activated seems like because of a glitch (she told him off, and with repeated press "s" scene initiated regardless).
Any aditional tips on how to set up the scenario, or follow them if not invited without interrupting? Is it doable on first day, or should take a lot of time?
She must be first your lover obviously so when you see the heart on her on the class list thing you know it's doable.
Then make sure she doesn't have any trait/module that makes her faithful and her virtue inst high (normal virtue is fine).
For the interaction to work you have to first make her horny, for that to happen make sure you select "lewd" and "love" topics when talking to her, also touching, caressing, hugging and kissing works as well. You know she is in a horny state when you hear a "sexy" music on the background, and then is when you select the topics about "getting along" with everybody or someone in specific, if you succeed she will tell you "i will try to fuck xxx" or "i will sleep around", that's when she will try to seduce her targets. Now it all depends if they accept, and i think it also depends on the targets virtue, how horny they are (not that necessary i believe) and her relationship with them, and maybe other factors. It was also tricky for me to pull it off at the beginning but i eventually succeeded and now she has slept with a bunch of characters, it definitely depends on a character basis and some might be very reluctant and refuse her approaches and others will be ok lot of the time. And when it comes her not inviting you i don't think it's doable to watch them having sex, they will just go to a secluded place making interactions with both characters unavailable.

Reactions: Bangkiller

Bangkiller

Mar 7, 2019
She must be first your lover obviously so when you see the heart on her on the class list thing you know it's doable.
Then make sure she doesn't have any trait/module that makes her faithful and her virtue inst high (normal virtue is fine).
For the interaction to work you have to first make her horny, for that to happen make sure you select "lewd" and "love" topics when talking to her, also touching, caressing, hugging and kissing works as well. You know she is in a horny state when you hear a "sexy" music on the background, and then is when you select the topics about "getting along" with everybody or someone in specific, if you succeed she will tell you "i will try to fuck xxx" or "i will sleep around", that's when she will try to seduce her targets. Now it all depends if they accept, and i think it also depends on the targets virtue, how horny they are (not that necessary i believe) and her relationship with them, and maybe other factors. It was also tricky for me to pull it off at the beginning but i eventually succeeded and now she has slept with a bunch of characters, it definitely depends on a character basis and some might be very reluctant and refuse her approaches and others will be ok lot of the time. And when it comes her not inviting you i don't think it's doable to watch them having sex, they will just go to a secluded place making interactions with both characters unavailable.
That was helpful! So far her response to "get along with.." was only "got it" - will try to get another line.
About modules and traits that prevent such actions - can they be modified on the current save, or need to start over for the effect to take place?
And how often invitation occurs compared to secretive events?

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
That was helpful! So far her response to "get along with.." was only "got it" - will try to get another line.
About modules and traits that prevent such actions - can they be modified on the current save, or need to start over for the effect to take place?
There is a save editor but as far as i can tell it only works with vanilla traits so no mod added modules, i might be wrong because i honestly don't have that much experience yet in modding the game. But you can still modify the level of virtue the characters have i believe. You can find it in the base game folder "AA2QtEdit".
I would say it's a 80% for the invitations to occur i've barely had a few of those "hidden" events happen to me, also if she has slept already with someone she might invite you again to watch later without you having to ask her, but of course she won't do it if you refuse.

HeroinKIds

May 7, 2019
Use AA2Edit to edit cards, don't forget to save them.Then after school (in the morning) open the class log and remove the character from the class and add again.All relationships, etc., the character will reset, but you do not need to restart.By the way, you can use AA2QtEdit to change the character's relationship.Make him your lover or set up relationships with other characters to skip this part.

Bangkiller

Mar 7, 2019
There is a save editor but as far as i can tell it only works with vanilla traits so no mod added modules, i might be wrong because i honestly don't have that much experience yet in modding the game. But you can still modify the level of virtue the characters have i believe. You can find it in the base game folder "AA2QtEdit".
I would say it's a 80% for the invitations to occur i've barely had a few of those "hidden" events happen to me, also if she has slept already with someone she might invite you again to watch later without you having to ask her, but of course she won't do it if you refuse.
If teacher card with low virtue keeps rejecting, what steps should be taken to increase chances? "Good rumor about lover" and "get along with lover"?

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
there is serious lack of sharing in games , why dev won't learn from it really had good sharing content with the wife while making it Avoidable it was really good i wish more games would put wife/gf for content like this
Unfortunately, this developer's new game has returned to the safe zone. No more Sharing/Swinging option.

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
Here are two swinging-netorase VN , similar to , I haven't played theme yet, since there is no new netorase game I search for old VN mybe I missed one or two, swinging isn't my thing I prefer just the wife while the husband watch, but I can't be picky and now we have to wait for new games. also new netorase manga, part 1 , part 2 they are good(y).

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Unfortunately, this developer's new game has returned to the safe zone. No more Sharing/Swinging option.
I don't blame the developers for wanting to make harem games seeing as they are often the ones who get more support, and sometimes devs also just want to try something new. Still, it's pretty sad to see the dude make yet another harem game™ when we are hungering for nice decent swinging/netorase content that isn't just some quickly shoved in NTR stuff.

Reactions: rgnar62 and rapaiz

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Here are two swinging-netorase VN , similar to , I haven't played theme yet, since there is no new netorase game I search for old VN mybe I missed one or two, swinging isn't my thing I prefer just the wife while the husband watch, but I can't be picky and now we have to wait for new games. also new netorase manga, part 1 , part 2 they are good(y).
Woooow
Those 3 games look soooo hot

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
I don't blame the developers for wanting to make harem games seeing as they are often the ones who get more support, and sometimes devs also just want to try something new. Still, it's pretty sad to see the dude make yet another harem game™ when we are hungering for nice decent swinging/netorase content that isn't just some quickly shoved in NTR stuff.
Played both games you mentioned. The Atelier Sakura game didn't leave much of an impression. I've basically forgotten everything about it, inferior to the Anim game in basically every way, but that's just my take since I haven't been able to feel anything from Atelier Sakura games in years. The Clockup game is actually a pretty good swapping game between three couples, though if I remember correctly I'm not sure if the last couple is an actual couple or if they're just sex friends. If you haven't played it then I definitely recommend it and the art's also really damn good. Its also based off of a novel which has even more content and what-if scenarios if you want more. Only complaint is that there's only two endings.

Reactions: Hentai_Kishi

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
This one has been mentioned a lot, but imo its the best in NTRS out there. Look forward to a full translation some day, for now, textractor handles it well

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nero019 and rgnar62

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
The game My friend stole my girlfriend from Atelier Sakura just dropped today. I played a little bit quite a while ago, it starts with netorase although I doubt that the main ending strays too far from your typical netorare ending. Still, worth checking it out sometime.
i read some spoilers but something I don't understand is the husband enjoying waching his wife with his friend or is he forced to ??

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
i read some spoilers but something I don't understand is the husband enjoying waching his wife with his friend or is he forced to ??
Yeah I played this one with mtl a very long while ago from what I can remember I thinl the husband doesn't enjoy it because there was a scene where he discovers his wife having sex with the friend without telling him and he got really mad.
Do you want me to tell you the endings?
(I don't know how to hide spoliers)

Reactions: Adam_H11
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote