Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Turret - You mentioned a game you liked called "Lost Island" that had positive sharing in a post recently. So I was curious about it and did a quick search for it. Are you sure that's what it was called 'cause I couldn't find it. Or is it just not on the site? Thanks in advance for looking into it. Cheers!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Turret - You mentioned a game you liked called "Lost Island" that had positive sharing in a post recently. So I was curious about it and did a quick search for it. Are you sure that's what it was called 'cause I couldn't find it. Or is it just not on the site? Thanks in advance for looking into it. Cheers!
Thanks for mentioning it!! The game´s correct name is "Lost in Paradise", that is what happens if you are tired from work and look on a list in passing.:) Mea culpa

Reactions: Back

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
any games where the father of the family share his wife and/or daughter with his son?
You once had the very promising "Corruption Time" by FilthySloth. But it was abandonned before we had real such scenes.
It's a very specific demand so I don't know any other one. Unless a game with just one scene like that (thus not centered on that kink overall) counts. Because there's still a scene like that in Timestamps by Motkeyz, if I'm not wrong (didn't reach it myself).

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
My external drive with all my unmentionable underwent a crisis, it went virtuous! I can not access it anymore, lost all the JAVs, games, etc.! Windows can not access it or recognize it anymore aaaargh!

• Wow

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
My external drive with all my unmentionable underwent a crisis, it went virtuous! I can not access it anymore, lost all the JAVs, games, etc.! Windows can not access it or recognize it anymore aaaargh!
That's why you should have a backup pendrive with "important" stuff, including the names of the files you lost.;)

Reactions: Brandu33

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
That's why you should have a backup pendrive with "important" stuff, including the names of the files you lost.;)
I have several backup of all the vital stuff, did not for my naughty ones. One the plus side it'll give me an excuse to look all over this site once again, i'll probably end-up with new stuffs or kinks ;)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Have you guys that frequent here seen any similar threads that don't have such a strong anime bias?

I can't be the only one looking for that. I've tried to be open minded and get into those, but I can't, there's just too much to get past, the phony faces, the censored genitals, the bolt-on-boob body proportions, the awkward overly formal-yet-emotionally underdeveloped dialogue style....for those that like it, fine, this list should be great, but its not for me.

I've often seen referrals to the "whatever his names corruption and ntr heavy list" but that ends up being like only 10 games, and most arent swinging/cuck/hotwife stuff. I'm considering making my own list where id categorize by art style and thematic focus of each.....but if anyone else is in the same boat as me and knows of a reference, please do share! I've pretty much exhausted the search by tags with "swinging" and combing thru "netorare" for more sharing oriented stuff.

Reactions: k3ssa

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Have you guys that frequent here seen any similar threads that don't have such a strong anime bias?

I can't be the only one looking for that. I've tried to be open minded and get into those, but I can't, there's just too much to get past, the phony faces, the censored genitals, the bolt-on-boob body proportions, the awkward overly formal-yet-emotionally underdeveloped dialogue style....for those that like it, fine, this list should be great, but its not for me.

I've often seen referrals to the "whatever his names corruption and ntr heavy list" but that ends up being like only 10 games, and most arent swinging/cuck/hotwife stuff. I'm considering making my own list where id categorize by art style and thematic focus of each.....but if anyone else is in the same boat as me and knows of a reference, please do share! I've pretty much exhausted the search by tags with "swinging" and combing thru "netorare" for more sharing oriented stuff.
As far as I know, this is the only NTR threat that collects games. If I'm wrong, I'd be happy to be enlightened :)
Currently this fetish is most common in anime. Normal, european games, he's just finding his feet. This development is also there, but it will take a few more years, I think.

But coincidentally I know another one who does that with pure lesbian play. But I don't think that's what you're looking for

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As far as I know, this is the only NTR threat that collects games. If I'm wrong, I'd be happy to be enlightened :)
Currently this fetish is most common in anime. Normal, european games, he's just finding his feet. This development is also there, but it will take a few more years, I think.

But coincidentally I know another one who does that with pure lesbian play. But I don't think that's what you're looking for
Correct, unfortunately not. And I do sincerely wish I could get into the anime style because there's definitely a lot available there, I just can't.

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
You once had the very promising "Corruption Time" by FilthySloth. But it was abandonned before we had real such scenes.
It's a very specific demand so I don't know any other one. Unless a game with just one scene like that (thus not centered on that kink overall) counts. Because there's still a scene like that in Timestamps by Motkeyz, if I'm not wrong (didn't reach it myself).
something like "Teamwork" by MangoLogica, but this is the only example I know of and it's a comic, not VN

Reactions: rgnar62

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
[QUOTE="exazubi, post: 10366844, member: 3161715"

[/QUOTE]
Lesbian NTR? Such as?

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Correct, unfortunately not. And I do sincerely wish I could get into the anime style because there's definitely a lot available there, I just can't.
Well, someone already answered but: a lot of games are in the anime/manga style since they are the one who capture best what NTRS is all about. We don't have anything against 3D "realistic" games in particular it's just that western devs tend to ignore what makes a good NTRS/swinging story. Keep in mind also that this list is very outdated, there are some more non-anime games that came out recently and aren't included in the list.

Reactions: rapaiz

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There are, of course, european-style games. Recently there was the false NTR tag, which describes the "MC being jealous as soon as a LI has sex with someone other than him". Thank goodness this times are over and the forum finally uses the real definitions. However, many still stick to the old definition, so the tags are still not 100% reliable.

So if you're looking for games with NTR, you should always check out all those that have the following tags: netorare, cheating, sharing, corruption. There can always be something there. Especially when the MC is the preadator who gets all the chicks. Many haters still don't realize that this is a form NTR :ROFLMAO:

Also i recommend you to try games with female MC and multi protagonist. These games very often have NTRs, but are often not tagged as such. Simply because many still stick to the old definition and do not recognize NTR as soon as the MC commits it. In relation there are still few. But there are a lot more games with it than you think (y)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There are, of course, european-style games. Recently there was the false NTR tag, which describes the "MC being jealous as soon as a LI has sex with someone other than him". Thank goodness this times are over and the forum finally uses the real definitions. However, many still stick to the old definition, so the tags are still not 100% reliable.

So if you're looking for games with NTR, you should always check out all those that have the following tags: netorare, cheating, sharing, corruption. There can always be something there. Especially when the MC is the preadator who gets all the chicks. Many haters still don't realize that this is a form NTR :ROFLMAO:

Also i recommend you to try games with female MC and multi protagonist. These games very often have NTRs, but are often not tagged as such. Simply because many still stick to the old definition and do not recognize NTR as soon as the MC commits it. In relation there are still few. But there are a lot more games with it than you think (y)
Yah that's a great idea and I've had some luck searching like that - many games fly under the radar with missing tags (much to the rage of many players heh) - especially in the female mc sphere.

In a perfect world the "swinging" tag would perfectly represent what I'm looking for and I could exclude the netorare tag as I have zero interest, but as you said many things are mislabeled. Unfortunately this involves wading through a bog of ntr crap, I've zero interest in muh homeless guy/tyrone gangbangs wife etc, or any game where the LI just treats mc like crap.

That's what they really need IMO - its an easy distinction between swinging/sharing and hard ntr stuff - "Does the LI get with others but is she still kind/loving to the bf/husband?" <-- that would quickly separate the kind of stuff people in this thread generally like and 95% of the generic ntr rubbish.

Reactions: rgnar62 and Fiz1247

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yah that's a great idea and I've had some luck searching like that - many games fly under the radar with missing tags (much to the rage of many players heh) - especially in the female mc sphere.

In a perfect world the "swinging" tag would perfectly represent what I'm looking for and I could exclude the netorare tag as I have zero interest, but as you said many things are mislabeled. Unfortunately this involves wading through a bog of ntr crap, I've zero interest in muh homeless guy/tyrone gangbangs wife etc, or any game where the LI just treats mc like crap.

That's what they really need IMO - its an easy distinction between swinging/sharing and hard ntr stuff - "Does the LI get with others but is she still kind/loving to the bf/husband?" <-- that would quickly separate the kind of stuff people in this thread generally like and 95% of the generic ntr rubbish.
Then you are interested in "cuckold" the sharing version of the NTR? (there is also a cheating variant of the cuckold) Good choice. Unfortunately very rarely so far.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote