Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone know a game that has sharing content specifically with the MC's best friend? Or if it's female POV, he shares you with his best friend?

I can think of the adventurous couple off the top of my head.

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
There is tons of good game that will benefit from having Optional sharing in them only if the dev's were little open minded about this people hate NTR for stealing and stuff but NTRS won't hurt anybody really girls still love you and u can either share the girl or not but hey any kind of ntr is bad so fuck it and let's just not put it anymore

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
I don't think it's the devs who are not enough open minded but really more an issue about their audience and most people being not enough open minded. Even if it's netorase, even if the woman still love the mc, even if it's optional, most people simply can't stand the fact of having their imaginary wife/girlfriend being touched by someone else and they are angry simply if the possibility exist in the game. So instead of taking a shitstorm of bad comments and/or losing supporters (and money), most devs probably think it's not worth the risk. Unfortunately for us who enjoy this kind of content :(

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I don't think it's the devs who are not enough open minded but really more an issue about their audience and most people being not enough open minded. Even if it's netorase, even if the woman still love the mc, even if it's optional, most people simply can't stand the fact of having their imaginary wife/girlfriend being touched by someone else and they are angry simply if the possibility exist in the game. So instead of taking a shitstorm of bad comments and/or losing supporters (and money), most devs probably think it's not worth the risk. Unfortunately for us who enjoy this kind of content :(
LOL imagine feeling stuff about 3d models and acting as if it was their real lover XD i mean i played tons of harem games i got really tired of them , then went for the NTR games and got tired of them i really found the perfect balance in NTRS when its Optional its really balanced like Delievernce game it was perfect the sharing path with the wife , sadly even that dev got rid of sharing in his next game

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
LOL imagine feeling stuff about 3d models and acting as if it was their real lover XD i mean i played tons of harem games i got really tired of them , then went for the NTR games and got tired of them i really found the perfect balance in NTRS when its Optional its really balanced like Delievernce game it was perfect the sharing path with the wife , sadly even that dev got rid of sharing in his next game
I do agree, some players are taking things a bit too... "personal" with games (hence such hate for most NTR content). Female characters can't even have past relationship or many players get angry. I'm refering to a scene of Become A Rock Star where a character had an intimate scene with someone else than the mc BEFORE meeting him. Peoples get mad and the dev had to remove it... I've also read something from the dev of "Lucie" where people get mad against him for a DREAM scene of a female character making love with her own husband (or boyfriend, don't remember)...

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I do agree, some players are taking things a bit too... "personal" with games (hence such hate for most NTR content). Female characters can't even have past relationship or many players get angry. I'm refering to a scene of Become A Rock Star where a character had an intimate scene with someone else than the mc BEFORE meeting him. Peoples get mad and the dev had to remove it... I've also read something from the dev of "Lucie" where people get mad against him for a DREAM scene of a female character making love with her own husband (or boyfriend, don't remember)...
same go read the first comments in every new game in this site , its either some almighty genius who is trying to make the dev either get rid of ntr or just don't make it in the game or the question will the mc be the only one having sex in the game ? so we have 20 Li girl in game and mc can fuck 19 but if 1 of the LI have past or even a husband that kiss's her OMG NTR how come FFF i'm really tired i just want realistic game where girls are human they can love, hate , and mc not the center of the world i know there is people who love this there is tons of games for you so stop ruining other people enjoyment today alone i read 10+ comments about oh will others or only mc ? if others dev [please don't do it so i can enjoy my 3d model harem

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Played Mijiishi's latest release ( ).
Its a remake of one of their earlier games with art done by a different artist. Haven't played the original game so I can't really say how much has changed besides the obvious artstyle but it was pretty good. I'll just list some pros and cons I guess.

Pros:
- Its Mijiishi.
- Has a good amount of netorase and there's no real bad endings or pure netorare besides a couple of IF endings where you lose to boss monsters too many times.
- The art is really good. I actually enjoy Mijiishi's artstyle and initially didn't really entertain the thought of a different artist but the new style is just really good and just feels like an upgrade.
- If you don't like the new art style then you can always play the original game.
- Decent plot and a good amount of humor.
- Lots of scenes.
- As with all Mijiishi games, heroine who just genuinely loves the MC and rarely (if ever) loses to the dick.

Cons:
- Its one of Mijiishi's first games and it definitely feels like it. Compared to their latest releases its a bit lacking.
- The scenes are fine however I don't think that they're paced really well.
- Some scenes are also a bit short and uninteresting.
- The other dudes in this game have little to no presence. Other Mijiishi games usually had at least one dude (eg. Rodrigo) that stood out and usually made a lot of the scenes more distinct.
- Relationship between the MC and heroine doesn't really progress as much as I'd have liked. For a relationship based on netorase they don't really discuss it as much as in the other Mijiishi games.
- A bit more rapey than the other Mijiishi games.
- Ends a bit quickly and unlike recent Mijiishi games, there isn't a selecting of endings to choose from.

And that is it. Its a good game with good scenes and chances are if you like Mijiishi's stuff then chances are that you'll also like this.
In hindsight there's a lot more cons than I initially expected but it really depends on your tastes. Also, these are cons in relation mostly to Mijiishi's other games. As a standalone netorase game this is easily above average. As a Mijiishi netorase game its somewhat mediocre.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
While we are at the topic of vanilla fans trying to subvert games to their own liking I have also seen NTR fans are equally notorious in wanting NTS Games to turn full NTR or just be an NTR in disguise. Personally if I had to choose between the two after NTS it would absolutely be vanilla. Hate NTR with a passion.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Played Mijiishi's latest release ( ).
Its a remake of one of their earlier games with art done by a different artist. Haven't played the original game so I can't really say how much has changed besides the obvious artstyle but it was pretty good. I'll just list some pros and cons I guess.
For those interested, here are the CGs of the remake and the original. It's obviously spoilery if you look.
(Edit: Here's an alternate link -- .)

A vast improvement for sure. Anyway, there you go. Cheers y'all! :cool:

Edit: archedio informed me that one of the galleries went poof! So I've put in an alternate so you guys can view the gallery. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
For those interested, here are the CGs of the remake and the original. It's obviously spoilery if you look.

A vast improvement for sure. Anyway, there you go. Cheers y'all! :cool:
The is already removed. LMAO.

Sep 5, 2021

I found a promising netorase RPGM game in the work last week that's planned to release in July. Idk if I can talk about unreleased game here but I'd just let you guys know since I haven't seen anyone talking about this.
Demo is also available with 2 scenes

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021

I found a promising netorase RPGM game in the work last week that's planned to release in July. Idk if I can talk about unreleased game here but I'd just let you guys know since I haven't seen anyone talking about this.
Damn, this looks great, thanks for mentioning it. I'm a sucker for netorase games where the protagonists own a cafe/pub/inn/hotel...

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017

I'll add a bit more context since I've been keeping an eye on this one for a while. I believe this is the dev's first game and I haven't played the demo so I can't really speak much about the game quality but it is meant to have over 40CG which usually means its a decent length game. Its also pure netorase with no NTR whatsoever so that'll likely score some points on this thread. The dev is pretty open about the game development and plot so if anyone wants to know more about what to expect I suggest going through their ci-en with google translate.
If when the game releases, its as good as it looks then we might just have a new dev to look out for when it comes to future netorase games.

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Seems like Mijiishi's latest release (the remake) sold really well so they're planning for additional scenes in a future update, likely around next month ( ).
If you liked the game then I suggest looking out for the update.

Nero019

Nov 1, 2020
Sin embargo, es muy fácil hacer trampa a través de ese juego. ;] Recuerdo que era un juego divertido cuando lo jugué ... hace bastante tiempo. (Aunque, no hice ningún intercambio en absoluto, jajaja). Welp, descargué una copia de la versión pública más reciente hace unos días, así que tal vez le dé otra oportunidad bastante pronto. Sin duda es un juego interesante, y el desarrollador, RareAlexDev, también es un tipo genial. No solo mantiene los sitios relacionados de su juego actualizados con noticias y actualizaciones regulares, sino que también está activo en los foros e interactúa y responde preguntas de otros jugadores. Juego limpio y divertido con un desarrollador relajado. A+ (y)
[/CITA]
¿Cómo hago trampa?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote