Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Do you guys recommend some game that the sharing is part of the gameplay(it has a purpose), it's best if the game is focused heavily in the netorase(having more content about netorase)
Not looking for VNs, i want some kind of gameplay

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Do you guys recommend some game that the sharing is part of the gameplay(it has a purpose), it's best if the game is focused heavily in the netorase(having more content about netorase)
Not looking for VNs, i want some kind of gameplay
The Zombie survival game came out recently and it has actual gameplay. Knightess Cuckold also is a RPGM game with gameplay elements that heavily build the story before the sharing. There are other games but these two are off the top of my head.

I don't mind when the game has actual gameplay but I prefer the sharing events to be long and not interrupted by gameplay. So far only visual novels and a small amount of RPGM games have done it for me even though I pretty much play anything.

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The Zombie survival game came out recently and it has actual gameplay. Knightess Cuckold also is a RPGM game with gameplay elements that heavily build the story before the sharing. There are other games but these two are off the top of my head.

I don't mind when the game has actual gameplay but I prefer the sharing events to be long and not interrupted by gameplay. So far only visual novels and a small amount of RPGM games have done it for me even though I pretty much play anything.
Thanks for the recommendations, if anyone knows a game with some kind of simulation/strategy game it will be nice

May 27, 2021
Guys do you know any game like good girl gone bad? For me that game is a very masterpiece but i can't find any similar games.
Some simdating with cuckold route is well appreciated too

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Dec 16, 2022
I have a question for the experts: Is there any label/tag and can anyone recommend VN's where the cuckolding/sharing is initiated by her and where he is (at least initially) unwilling/reluctant? I don't like the whole jealousy and falling apart of the relationship that NTR has, but with NTRS a lot of times it's him that has a fetish for sharing etc. and persuades her to have sex with other men.

I don't mind femdom elements, humiliation, voyeurism, etc. etc. If it has female protagonist/pov, even better.

I'm going with the vndb definitions here, some sort of crossover between and , I guess. Any suggestions are much appreciated!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rgnar62 and Fiz1247

GroovyJim

Feb 5, 2020
I have a question for the experts: Is there any label/tag and can anyone recommend VN's where the cuckolding/sharing is initiated by her and where he is (at least initially) unwilling/reluctant? I don't like the whole jealousy and falling apart of the relationship that NTR has, but with NTRS a lot of times it's him that has a fetish for sharing etc. and persuades her to have sex with other men.

I don't mind femdom elements, humiliation, voyeurism, etc. etc. If it has female protagonist/pov, even better.

I'm going with the vndb definitions here, some sort of crossover between and , I guess. Any suggestions are much appreciated!
There's this classic VN that kinda fits that:
The bad thing is i dont think there's a translation for it, so you have to use some sort of translating device. Also good thing is this VN also has a Hentai adapatation, though the game is way more immersive.

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
The bad thing is i dont think there's a translation for it, so you have to use some sort of translating device. Also good thing is this VN also has a Hentai adapatation, though the game is way more immersive.
In the Hentai adapatation at the end she run away is it the same in the game or they stay together???

Reactions: GuybrushPeepwood
Dec 16, 2022
In the Hentai adapatation at the end she run away is it the same in the game or they stay together???

Oh, yeah. I remember seeing that one, actually. It was pretty juicy, but I'd have preferred if they ended up in a relationship too :ROFLMAO: I 2nd that question!
I don't have any experience with machine translating VNs myself, but I might look into it. That sort of stuff definitely goes in the right direction. Thanks for the suggestion.

I found My Naughty Daughter and Life as a Loser on this site, both of which kind of fit the description, but... well, they're not very good imo...

GroovyJim

Feb 5, 2020
Oh, yeah. I remember seeing that one, actually. It was pretty juicy, but I'd have preferred if they ended up in a relationship too :ROFLMAO: I 2nd that question!
I don't have any experience with machine translating VNs myself, but I might look into it. That sort of stuff definitely goes in the right direction. Thanks for the suggestion.

I found My Naughty Daughter and Life as a Loser on this site, both of which kind of fit the description, but... well, they're not very good imo...
I believe they end the same, tho i might be wrong, being that i played the VN quite a while ago. Nevertheless is worth playing, it has more dialogues and scenes than the Hentai.

As for machine translating i recommend (for pretty much anything), and MTool (Mostly for RPGMaker games), they are quite easy to get into.

Reactions: GuybrushPeepwood

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
The game has 2 endings:
MC fucks girl and she leaves, the anime ending
MC doesn't fuck her and they enter a "relationship" that's based around him never fucking her, because that's what makes him special to her, i.e he continues to be cucked

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote