Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I recently started playing stardew valley again is there any mods that has ntr/swinging/sharing for the game?
So far the only mod I know that has NTR in it is Horny girls of stardew valley

Reactions: Leon0011

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I recently started playing stardew valley again is there any mods that has ntr/swinging/sharing for the game?
So far the only mod I know that has NTR in it is Horny girls of stardew valley
sadly no , what about the Sims is there good NTR/NTRS mods ?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I didn't see anyone here talking about that game https://f95zone.to/threads/personal-assistant-blackheart-edition-v0-4-blackheart-games.110616/
At some point you can share the girls. The only thing that's not totally to my taste is that it's a very dark game in terms of kinks (the mc can be really mean, but you can choose a lot of it). Otherwise the game is really well-made, the review average talks for itself.

this is old thread. Any news about new netorase games? How can I find them?
There are a lot of games talked about in this thread that aren't in the (very old indeed) first comment, but we can't update it as long as it's impossible to reach the guy that did it.
For your question it would be a bit fastidious to list them all, so it would be easier if you added more precise characteristics that you like so that people can advise you directly.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I didn't see anyone here talking about that game https://f95zone.to/threads/personal-assistant-blackheart-edition-v0-4-blackheart-games.110616/
At some point you can share the girls. The only thing that's not totally to my taste is that it's a very dark game in terms of kinks (the mc can be really mean, but you can choose a lot of it). Otherwise the game is really well-made, the review average talks for itself.
Yeah i remember taking a look at that awhile ago but didnt download, I got an impression similar to what you said - more of a dom/slave type setup which I wasnt into...

Also the whole daughter-father figure thing turns me off - yeah I get the main LI is his maid, but based on description it's definitely to appeal to those that like that kind of role-relationship.

I may be alone in that preference, I know a lot of people love "family-corruption" style sharing games, I have zero interest in them, not even as a "ewww gross" reaction, but it just kills the taboo for me, since its no longer a "peer getting fucked near you"..feels more like prostitution.

Nevertheless with the pickings being what they are I may check out eventually :LOL:

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Yea have yet to play the latest version.
I remember playing up to the part where you set your daughter up with a husband to make it seem like the he is cheating on his wife while she walks on them
The daughter is hot in this one and I hope we have more options to treat her nicely.I also like games where you can share your family members along with your spouse aswell.

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
Since there is no new netorase VN I decided to try netorare type b, does anyone know the endings of this VN , also is there netorare VN where the wife cheats but still loves her husband and don't leave him? It's not netorase but since the wife stay with her husband and has feelings for him, it's easy to pretend that the husband know's and is spying without the wife or girlfriend knowing, after all netorase/netorare are just fantasy's so just simply use imaginations.
We played all netorase VN that are actually netorase not netorare so now instead of just waiting (which probably is going to take months or years) netorare where the wife cheats and still care about her husband can easily turn into netorase with imagination.

lovebeng

Sep 4, 2018
Guys. Looking for a game similar to How Far Will You Go. I really like in this story that the wife really wants to sleep with another man and enjoys it when her husband lets her. What other games are similar to this one?

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I just played last update of Indecent Wife Hana and I can't express how much I love that game. I know its not the most popular game but that thicc body + assertive wife just does it all for me. Anyone with recommendations that has content similar to this game??

Its the milf/thicc body along with an assertive, strong character netorase content I am looking for.

The only ones I know that came close to this is Adelaide Inn and Marina Cuckolding Report(Haven't tried that one yet tho)

EDIT: Am also in the midst of trying out Gal Kano but she is a bit too airheaded for my taste

Last edited:

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
i dont know if this was posted here already but this game https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupting-my-girlfriend-in-another-world-v0-1-3-r1leyd4rk.146877/ got a cuckold/neteroase path it starts with you on spying her and later on you get a option in the tavern mission where you are telling her that you would like too see her beeing fucked by others and she replays too it with yes my love if the cuckold stat hits a certain ammount i think there is a bit of conted but its only the early stage of the game so i realy hope too see more of it

Last edited:

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
i dont know if this was posted here already but this game https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupting-my-girlfriend-in-another-world-v0-1-3-r1leyd4rk.146877/ got a cuckold/neteroase path it starts with you on spying her and later on you get a option in the tavern mission where you are telling her that you would like too see her beeing fucked by others and she replays too it with yes my love if the love stat hits a certain ammount i think there is a bit of conted but its only the early stage of the game so i realy hope too see more of it
I tried the game once. But don't really know what stats allow netorase path...
A lot of points in love you say ?

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
I tried the game once. But don't really know what stats allow netorase path...
A lot of points in love you say ?
i had 9 in love wich is not much i tried a higher love stat with 15 too but then my cuckold stat was too low with 2 the corruption was at 5 wich is also not much

so i think all stats need too be at lvl5 or higher (coruption love and cuckold) so i recommend too do first the bandit mission since you can build up there some cuckold and coruption stats and then the tavern one

also you can always check your stats in the bottom right corner and see wich answers change the stats and how high each of them changed and you can always go back too the choice with the back option in the bottom middle screen if you are not too far ahead ofc

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote