Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
It's been a while since I've played it so I can't remember specifics, but Long Story Short has this in one of its routes. If you date Ann, you develop your relationship from the start then can start sharing her (the sharing is pretty barebones right now, but the newest update will include more of that content).
ik i just said that there is lack of this hope more game do this

Reactions: kfy

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Apparently iNSight of you just got the Completed tag, it's a sandbox sort of game with focus on corruption where you can whore out girls, good for people that like the mindbreaking, moral degradation and corruption. The gameplay isn't all that bad either even though it's a sandbox.
What kind of content please? And Who are the girls?

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
What kind of content please? And Who are the girls?
I actually have its patreon, so you have 3 girls, your girlfriend redhead who doesn't really have a sharing scene and is more of a support with some pretty good scenes (the sharing is unless you count her dancing Infront of dudes and serving them drinks or her with her friend ((that's a girl)) with you.) The other 2 girls have some good corruption, and both go completely different paths, the main corruption target is your boss, and you basically try to get her to become your slave, you can also frequently bring in other guys if you want to and there are quite a few scenes with them. The other girl is the friend of your girlfriend, and she has 2 paths, I've only gone on the slutty path but there is a romance one if you want to take it, on the slutty path its mainly you making her realize that she needs to embrace her slutty side and there are also quite a few sharing scenes with her too. I have all of the gallery unlocked but honestly, I've always preferred to actually play the game the developer intended

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I actually have its patreon, so you have 3 girls, your girlfriend redhead who doesn't really have a sharing scene and is more of a support with some pretty good scenes (the sharing is unless you count her dancing Infront of dudes and serving them drinks or her with her friend ((that's a girl)) with you.) The other 2 girls have some good corruption, and both go completely different paths, the main corruption target is your boss, and you basically try to get her to become your slave, you can also frequently bring in other guys if you want to and there are quite a few scenes with them. The other girl is the friend of your girlfriend, and she has 2 paths, I've only gone on the slutty path but there is a romance one if you want to take it, on the slutty path its mainly you making her realize that she needs to embrace her slutty side and there are also quite a few sharing scenes with her too. I have all of the gallery unlocked but honestly, I've always preferred to actually play the game the developer intended
Thanks man !

Reactions: AABANOGUN

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I feel like the harem fans kind of ruined H games , i started to see some pattern that the Dev started to use to avoid the angry harem crowed , example in every game whenever there is plotline or some arc about Li dating its always girl , guys will be useless or non existent in the games , girls all virgin and the MC is the center of the world i mean its kinda boring i feel the dev should not be holdback just because of this Li having sex with other guys does not always have to be NTR , sometime girls make mistakes and guys too , maybe sharing , maybe one of the Li is just slut and we have to accept this or change her maybe ? i just want more of girls having flaws and we either overcome them or accept them and devs not afraid to add stuff just because every time male other than MC get's some action they will storm the theard bullying the dev to remove his game , just go check Vanilla games 1000+ no one comes and bitch meanwhile when dev wants new thing either its ntr/ntrs or anything in between they will start crying ffs if this keeps on idk in future it will be 100000000 vanila game to 1 game with something with sharing in it ....

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I feel like the harem fans kind of ruined H games
Well, if you don't want one more dev to fall, I have to mention again the TK 8000's poll since he just started it yesterday. The results are kinda unclear for now so I don't know what will be his choice, but it's still going on.

- King of summer (anime style but really hot scenes with only ntr path yet)
[...]
- Wifey's Dilemma (new version with good made sharing/swinging/ntr paths)
[...]
-TakenoteR (rpg game ..still ongoing)
King of Summer felt more like netori to me, indeed the old guy gets everything but it often feels like HE'S the main character, as we often see things from his perspective (which is fun, but different). But sure there's also the mc perspective, and indeed it's more netorare oriented in some phases (though not really netorase in the version I played, maybe later).
I enjoy Wifey's Dilemma yeah.
TakenoteR was a surprise for me since I didn't expect to appreciate this little game that much. But it's quite good, the fmc and artstyle is cute.

believe me, anyone who hasnt gotten reactions from the 'serial-facepalmers' crowd (holaje is a name that i often see on my posts, there are others too) hasn't posted on these forums very long :LOL:
holaje is a legend in that regard. The dude probaby created an account for that, and spends his free time facepalming stuff on topics about game he dislikes.

Reactions: rgnar62

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Well, if you don't want one more dev to fall, I have to mention again the TK 8000's poll since he just started it yesterday. The results are kinda unclear for now so I don't know what will be his choice, but it's still going on.
Can't find the poll. Do you have to sub to his patreon?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But TakenoteR is netorare or netorase? In other words, the husband encourage the wife to fuck other men (netorase) or he doesn't know anything of the wife's affairs (cheating = netorare)?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
But TakenoteR is netorare or netorase? In other words, the husband encourage the wife to fuck other men (netorase) or he doesn't know anything of the wife's affairs (cheating = netorare)?
If my memory is right it's only a female protag game (maybe I forgot some male centered parts, but it's mostly female). The husband doesn't seem to know, and you don't really identify with him, I don't think that's the point. The tone isn't very serious, but it's still netorare I guess.

Can't find the poll. Do you have to sub to his patreon?
Yes, but at least there no real hierarchy between his patrons he seems to consider each voice equally, including the 1$ patrons. It's interesting to see that his other tiers aren't very high either (3$/6$) despite having nearly 600 patrons he never made any very high tier. That's not very common.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
was playing Defending Lydia game and was on Stephanie route she was wild and has very open past then there was choice asking her if she was ok with sharing , sadly the dev didn't explore it with her as it fits her very well she was not the kind of normal girl and would have been cool to have sharing path with her but sadly as all other games nothing happend

Reactions: rgnar62 and Fiz1247

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
hi fam, Can this baby Between Worlds have some attention, please? It needs some love to grow.
I have been working on it for quite some time now, and I know it is still in its early stages, with no full-blown sex and all. The thing is, I cannot rush it, but I sometimes feel like it is not getting the traction because the lack of it. Plus I am awful at exposing it to a dedicated crowd.

Share your opinion on this.

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
hi fam, Can this baby Between Worlds have some attention, please? It needs some love to grow.
I have been working on it for quite some time now, and I know it is still in its early stages, with no full-blown sex and all. The thing is, I cannot rush it, but I sometimes feel like it is not getting the traction because the lack of it. Plus I am awful at exposing it to a dedicated crowd.

I see it has planned sharing, of course my guy thats all we want in this world take your time man and make a great game, interacting to people like this will definitely help but the most attractive thing to players is the amount of content in a game and how well the animation is, at least thats what I usally see with the top games on this site, if you push through and get a good amount of stuff going on I know for a fact it will get popular on here, at least on this thread it will

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

The setting is really very charming and great made. Also characters and story are very good. Just as you said its too short yet but i think you are very talented and you should continue it the way you want. Ii personally dont care about animations but more on immersive writing and a hint of humor. But as already someone said the most success u get if you add animations in some scenes as well as maybe some suitable background music.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019

i tried it very very promising game , animations is really not that important as lot's of high rated game lack them so i'd just focus on the writing and making more content for the game and planning out what story and what kinks are you going to include and don't ever make the mistake of summitng to people shitting so good luck DEV !!

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Season 1 is the one I'd recommend you play - (NCC-1.55)- the 4gb one, not the puny 800 meg one.

And yes, there are numerous sharing scenes with different LIs in the game - but there's oh so much more than that; it's a massive game, go download it, you won't be disappointed.
Any animation? I dont see the tag, but then again, there is no ntr or swinging tag neither

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019

I still have to check it out, but I just wanted to say not to be discouraged by humble beginnings. Many people wait for a game to have a lot of content to really try it out. So when the game isn't very advanced, especially if it's a slow burn, it may take time to gain more attention. I often chatted personally with the dev of Long Story Short during his first one or two years, and really at some point patrons just increased with each update but it took a lot of time for him to reach that stage.

But taking your time to flesh out your characters is also important, and in the end I think most players prefer it that way, so I'd advise not to rush and to do what you really wanted (if you can). Even if it's rough in the beginning.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Any animation? I dont see the tag, but then again, there is no ntr or swinging tag neither
played it there is not much of ntr or sharing really lot of stuff happend off screen and the game had chances to do sharing or ntr right but never did

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
guys is there game with good stoy/choices and where girls get jealous and drama if mc is not with them ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote