Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
so what is your fav way to add Sharing in games ? have all the game around sharing ? sharing be part of the game ? and how let's see your ideas guys since its very dry with games ....
I complete a game and then post my save file so everyone can have a go.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Any hotwife games in development for now?
Perfect Houswife (crazy but good)
Lost in Paradise (has cuck and Bully path...talented Dev/good writing of scenes and he will implement animations after 0.6 updates) >> Sharing my fiance was his first shorter game.
Only her (starts now to get really interesting)
Wifey's Dilemma (sharing/love/NTR paths)
King of Summer (Anime where Wife gets seduced...great scenes)
Special Request (Renpy Version....Wife gets corrupted >>FMC)
Babysitters (i think everyone knows)
TACOS (new version of The adventurous Couple)
Watching my wife (slow burn but latest update has first encounter of wifey on sharing/cheating route)
The Motel (of DDFUNLOL...great humor and hot scenes)
A life worth living (great writing and scenes)
My Wife's a Star (i thnk current version has good content but to trigger scripted events need a lot of sensless time skipping in game>> contains one of the best written and most branched truth or dare orgies of all time...worth to try it out more than one time with different choices)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Lost in Paradise (has cuck and Bully path...talented Dev/good writing of scenes and he will implement animations after 0.6 updates) >> Sharing my fiance was his first shorter game.
Watching my wife (slow burn but latest update has first encounter of wifey on sharing/cheating route)
My Wife's a Star (i thnk current version has good content but to trigger scripted events need a lot of sensless time skipping in game>> contains one of the best written and most branched truth or dare orgies of all time...worth to try it out more than one time with different choices)
Bruh I say this with respect out of shared comraderie with the dwellers on this thread - half those games have NOTHING to do with hotwifing, (assuming thats what he specifically meant and not just a blanket term).

Like King of summer, I just finished, game is pure ntr. This is a pet peeve of mine because there's a LOT of games like this, especially eastern, which involve a cheating LI and an mc who is deliberately left out of the loop. "A promise best left unkept" was also like this. If you're a swinging/sharing/NTRS lover, you should be screaming at the screen in these games "why oh why doesnt she just ask the mc if it's cool/to come with her"- (he'd probably be okay with it anyway).

Wifey's Dilemma is more on the pure ntr side, but dev has been very receptive to feedback and plans to implement more sharing-type stuff.

MWAS, great, all the Dimagio333 titles, great.
ALWL - probably the most true-to-form hotwifing title here.

I'd also add Nothing is Forever which will drop an update soon - there are maybe 4-6 main characters, but 1-2 of them (Jen) specifically will have hotwifing style stories.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Bruh I say this with respect out of shared comraderie with the dwellers on this thread - half those games have NOTHING to do with hotwifing, (assuming thats what he specifically meant and not just a blanket term).

Like King of summer, I just finished, game is pure ntr. This is a pet peeve of mine because there's a LOT of games like this, especially eastern, which involve a cheating LI and an mc who is deliberately left out of the loop. "A promise best left unkept" was also like this. If you're a swinging/sharing/NTRS lover, you should be screaming at the screen in these games "why oh why doesnt she just ask the mc if it's cool/to come with her"- (he'd probably be okay with it anyway).

Wifey's Dilemma is more on the pure ntr side, but dev has been very receptive to feedback and plans to implement more sharing-type stuff.

MWAS, great, all the Dimagio333 titles, great.
ALWL - probably the most true-to-form hotwifing title here.

I'd also add Nothing is Forever which will drop an update soon - there are maybe 4-6 main characters, but 1-2 of them (Jen) specifically will have hotwifing style stories.
In latest Wifey's Dilemma Update from patreon there is already the sharing path very well progressed on Jamal's path.
For me a cheating wife is also a hotwife...:)...but thats subjective.
I forgott to mention "A couples Duet"...this has for all possibe kinks the paths well developed.
And of course..."Hotwife for life" and "Hotwife Ashley".
Deliverance and Exciting Games also.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In latest Wifey's Dilemma Update from patreon there is already the sharing path very well progressed on Jamal's path.
For me a cheating wife is also a hotwife...:)...but thats subjective.
I forgott to mention "A couples Duet"...this has for all possibe kinks the paths well developed.
And of course..."Hotwife for life" and "Hotwife Ashley".
Deliverance and Exciting Games also.
IIRC on the latest wifey's dilemma, on the jamal path there's zero scenes after mc talks to jamal about sharing, same with the boss.

Reactions: Claudio83

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In Special Request and King of Summer the husband/boyfriend doesn't know of the wife/girlfriend i think, so it's netorare, not netorase

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
IIRC on the latest wifey's dilemma, on the jamal path there's zero scenes after mc talks to jamal about sharing, same with the boss.
No i have the fresh one from patreon 0.25 which is not released here yet...the Jamal path is progressed already to a stage where you can get fully cucked by Jamal or u can have a threesome with Jamal and wifey. But the Boss path is not that far yet.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
In Special Request and King of Summer the husband/boyfriend doesn't know of the wife/girlfriend i think, so it's netorare, not netorase
Yes but anyway the games are good made..Ithought someone can have interest in these games...i think Special Request will turn into netorase soon when hubby finds out and may enjoy his wifes lifestyle...:)
But King of summer you are right...but since its so good made i wanted to mention it.

Reactions: Claudio83

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yes but anyway the games are good made..Ithought someone can have interest in these games...i think Special Request will turn into netorase soon when hubby finds out and may enjoy his wifes lifestyle...:)
But King of summer you are right...but since its so good made i wanted to mention it.
For a possible netorase route the FMC will have to be "pride" or "submissive"?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No i have the fresh one from patreon 0.25 which is not released here yet...the Jamal path is progressed already to a stage where you can get fully cucked by Jamal or u can have a threesome with Jamal and wifey. But the Boss path is not that far yet.
Ah gotcha thanks.

wish more games has the Nothing is forever approach having all Fetishes Avoidable so anyone can go for his thing
Yeah NIF really does it well with the branching - no one can complain that there's unavoidable stuff they don't like because you can make the character whatever you want.

I just finished Only Her and thought it was fantastic in the hotwifing regard, some of the graphics are a little janky tho but wife's model is hot enough.

Reactions: Puma1978
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote