Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sinrare

May 4, 2022
Does anyone have any recommendations for NTR where the bull talks about your wife to others?

For example, My Happiness ≠ Her Happiness where her bull shows her nudes (without a face) to your co-workers and talks about his new hot conquest.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-happiness-her-happiness-final-stars-dream.107311/

Or Gal Wife Anri's Cuckolding Play where her bull talks about a new great lay he's found to your co-workers, implying that he's talking about a soap land prostitute.

https://f95zone.to/threads/gal-wife-anris-cuckolding-play-final-atelier-sakura.115701/

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i don't understand can you please explain ? which real version you mean and does it have any kind of NTR ?
Season 1 is the one I'd recommend you play - (NCC-1.55)- the 4gb one, not the puny 800 meg one.

And yes, there are numerous sharing scenes with different LIs in the game - but there's oh so much more than that; it's a massive game, go download it, you won't be disappointed.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I'm not a big fan of 3D art games but I realize its a goldmine for sharing/swinging games. I came to realize I can find them quite hot and enjoyable if they got high quality animations. Any recommendations for 3D games with great animation and sharing/netorase/swinging content?? Netorare and female MC games are welcome too

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Season 1 is the one I'd recommend you play - (NCC-1.55)- the 4gb one, not the puny 800 meg one.

And yes, there are numerous sharing scenes with different LIs in the game - but there's oh so much more than that; it's a massive game, go download it, you won't be disappointed.
i'm sorry for keeping bothering you but , why is season 1 better than 2 and how's the NTR and sharing can i become some girl boyfriend and share her or how ? and why is this game not in this theard list ?

Reactions: rgnar62

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i'm sorry for keeping bothering you but , why is season 1 better than 2 and how's the NTR and sharing can i become some girl boyfriend and share her or how ? and why is this game not in this theard list ?
Unless you have a web connection in which this is a 9-hour download, just play the damn thing. :cool: Or dont. Paralysis through analysis.

Sometimes the list has omissions, it might be in the expanded "yet to review" list - I often use that one as a starting search point.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Unless you have a web connection in which this is a 9-hour download, just play the damn thing. :cool: Or dont. Paralysis through analysis.

Sometimes the list has omissions, it might be in the expanded "yet to review" list - I often use that one as a starting search point.
bro please tell me :(

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Netorare God; Netorase Devil, this game had the name, just don't know if it has the content.
I haven't played it, but the game was just reworked and the dev has said that people might want to wait until the next update since some scenes from the original demo haven't made it in yet. I can't imagine that bodes well for the current amount of content, but if someone can confirm who has played it that'd be great.

Squikie

Nov 4, 2017
I haven't played it, but the game was just reworked and the dev has said that people might want to wait until the next update since some scenes from the original demo haven't made it in yet. I can't imagine that bodes well for the current amount of content, but if someone can confirm who has played it that'd be great.
Wasnt much to play though, but at the start your childhood friend is forced to strip for a fat guy you hate and calls you pathetic a bunch of times cus she owes him money while you peep and get disgusted and ashamed, so probably gonna be focused on you being a loser and all the women around you getting fucked by bullies kinda thing

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
There are no new netorase VN, manga, or novel, but here is a netorase game that I haven't seen it mentioned before , to be honest I'm not a fan of Appetite VN but the netorase content are none for now, and if there are any it will probably be ntr, so in the meantime this VN is short but decent, and I will keep checking the old VN maybe find missing ones hopefully.

Reactions: rgnar62

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
was just thinking about this all game around here explore when MC first meets the Woman and how u can get them plus some plot to cover the game storyline , but the one thing i rarely see is a game where it focuses on the Relationship itself let's say the game has 5 Li so the first arc or first chapter explores the girls and who will you start your Relationship with how will you progress it as this is sharing games thread , one of the Li is girl you met first chapter u talk and go on date and express your love to each other you start the relationship u either can go full romance with her or share her who will suggest this sharing you or her ? will you accept or no if you won't what will happen and same for the other Li which the dev can put other kinks for them so the major point of the game is Relationship you won't be single in the game , so what do you think

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
was just thinking about this all game around here explore when MC first meets the Woman and how u can get them plus some plot to cover the game storyline , but the one thing i rarely see is a game where it focuses on the Relationship itself let's say the game has 5 Li so the first arc or first chapter explores the girls and who will you start your Relationship with how will you progress it as this is sharing games thread , one of the Li is girl you met first chapter u talk and go on date and express your love to each other you start the relationship u either can go full romance with her or share her who will suggest this sharing you or her ? will you accept or no if you won't what will happen and same for the other Li which the dev can put other kinks for them so the major point of the game is Relationship you won't be single in the game , so what do you think
It's been a while since I've played it so I can't remember specifics, but Long Story Short has this in one of its routes. If you date Ann, you develop your relationship from the start then can start sharing her (the sharing is pretty barebones right now, but the newest update will include more of that content).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote