Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
This is interesting. I also saw a huge number of DLC that had a NTR and an non NTR version. There's even a mod (from the framework pack) that's supposed to limit NTR to "light NTR". Does this mean that, without that mod and especially with the NTR DLCs, COM3D2 also has scenes beyond consensual NTS?
Yes but you have to go out of your way to pick NTR options. Generally there's more NTR than NTS anyway too lmao

(also blunt is best girl)

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
This is interesting. I also saw a huge number of DLC that had a NTR and an non NTR version. There's even a mod (from the framework pack) that's supposed to limit NTR to "light NTR". Does this mean that, without that mod and especially with the NTR DLCs, COM3D2 also has scenes beyond consensual NTS?
yes, each "personality" has its own routes. i forgot how to trigger them but there will be Vanilla, and NTR route for each of them. and those NTR scenes are mostly not Netorase. this is even without DLC or mods. those other things just add to the existing content.

but then it's difficult to go into definitions because iirc there are choices and it's pretty much straightforward yes/no. is that NTR or NTS?

well one thing I can say is that it's worth trying all the way through. keep patience, there's alot of things here

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Sins of Night and Love & Vice as well by MakinWaves (Mom, Sis). There's also Lewd Town Adventures, but some of the fetishes in that game's "Dark" path (which includes the sharing, also Mom, Sis) can be a bit extreme. Dating My Daughter has sharing later in the game, Sinful Success (Mom), Starmaker Story (Mom), The Agency (Only in endings, Mom and Sis), and Sluttown USA has public sharing routes for its characters (also Mom and Sis, although many haven't started/are still in development).
How much sharing content in Sins of Night please ??

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote