4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
May 2024 Update
Another update, another major sex scene in the rearview mirror. After the Most Complicated Sex Scene Ever, this latest scene might be the game's most important, but thankfully it's not nearly as difficult to implement. But, it does feature branching based on the player's earlier choices, and I'm not sure any players will actually end up seeing every version of it. My suggestion is that players not stress over it, since it's intended to non-obtrusively reflect preferences the player has expressed over the course of the game so far.
1715924863225.png

Unfortunately, I still haven't gotten into the meat of the big important scene that comes right after it. That's because a whole bunch of my time this month is being eaten up by moving houses. It's leaving me with a lot less availability to work on the game for the time being, but not so much that I haven't been able to coordinate the development of some new assets for the game in the meantime. Apart from some new CG work, this last month has also seen the completion of important new sprite work, and a new addition to the soundtrack, one of a pair of tracks which have been particularly tricky to nail down. The latest piece captures a feeling I've never really encountered in another VN before, and I'm really happy with the composer's work in putting it together.

By the time of the next update, my move should be fully out of the way, and I'll be back to the usual workflow. The next scene in Vani's route is one of my most-awaited of the game's development, and I'm looking forward to tackling it at my best.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes