Ren'Py - Completed - Complex Society [v1.00.1b] [AbrokenA Productions]

1. 1.00 star(s)

rehan3

One of the worst games I played so far. I have played my fair share of the sandbox and am pretty good with the grinding. Never before have I complained about it. But this game challenged my limit. I doubt even the dev knows when the events will trigger. And the slow UI makes the work 100 times more difficult. The in-game guide is utterly useless and vague.
    wasted 7 hours just to shift+delete the whole game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

JimmyJazz69

The dev warns us that this is his/her first game, but don't let that fool you: this is a beautifully polished and visually appealing game.
    I like the work that was done to the usual HoneySelect assets, both in static and video renders; it is very nice, resulting in a unique aesthetic. And yes, I really like the big boobed characters!
    The UI is also very nice, with a lot of work in the main screen and settings screen. The only aspect I can see there must be the result of this "first try" of the dev at a game, is the performance: I found the game to be a little "laggy" when you click something on screen, especially on the map.

Regarding the plot and content.
    Although not exactly original, I found the plot to be unique (you'll find out how this is actually related to the title of the game...) and, unlike so many other games here, I actually 1) care for the characters and 2) care about the plot and dialogues.
    This is also a well written game, although I suspect English is not the first language of the dev. The sex scenes have plenty of lewd dialog that, for once, is sexy, not (too) cheesy and add value to the scenes.
    Unlike some other projects, you also get an in-game walkthrough that is crucial to guide us through all the options, scenes and quests.

Reviewed version is 0.22.5b, which already has a ton of content. As I can see from the comments on the thread, previous versions had a worse interface, map, etc. On this one, I think it is already pretty good, only with the performance problem I mentioned earlier.
    I wish the dev can continue to develop the game and I'm really looking forward to the next updates.
    Highly Recommended.

P.S.: Now that the game is "finished", I have to review my rating. I still do like this game very much, I just feel the ending was somehow rushed, and is not as satisfying as I was expecting, or as good as its development and characters suggested it could be.
    Don't get me wrong: 4/5 is still high praise from my side; it is just not up to the expectations it created anymore.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

The story seems very good to me, the personality of the main npc also seems good to me, the fact that you have to interact with others to be able to progress progressively in the main story and secondary quests also seems excellent... Just one detail , the renders are bad, the contrast of lights too annoying, I know that the creator says that it is his first game, for which I forgive him, but that detail made me lower the score of the game.

0----->5

-Drawing/3D modeling: 3 (The design and modeling is fine, the bad detail is the contrast of the colors, that takes away points)

-Music/Background sound: 3 (It gave me the impression that it is the same for almost all scenarios, but at least for certain scenes that are a little more serious, there are no songs that are annoying or that damage the atmosphere.)

-Plot: 4 (if the argument is good, it is entertaining even if it is generic, it is not boring, because it is well structured.)

-Map: 3 (I saw the map very basic, of course from my perspective.)

-Animation: 1.5 (Much to be desired. I understand that it is the creator's first game, but these reviews will help him make a much better second or third game. The renderings seemed bad to me, the perspective of the scenes seemed bad to me and especially the color contrast... it has to be improved but it does not mean that it is a good game)

- 18+ Scenes: 3 (There are scenes, but as I said before, they are not as pleasant (at least from my point of view) because of the color contrast.)

-Gameplay: 4 (Yes, you can do several things, the sandbox well... it still needs more content, I feel, to be able to enjoy the "sandbox" more.)

-Interface: 4

In particular, I don't recommend the game because of its visuals, but it's not a bad game, if you like a somewhat vanilla story without much grind, this is your game.

:lepew: 2.9/5 :lepew:
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Prozionite

This game has stellar incest content, but also has other love interests that don't feel like a side show. All of the characters are unique and this is true from their personalities to their dirty talk in bed. Not all of them will be for everyone but you're bound to find something you like. If you are into the "caring mommy" archetype like I am then there's no reason not to give this game a whirl.

One thing to note is that this is an incest game through and through. in the beginning the game tells you that if you choose to change the relationships then certain aspects of the story won't make sense, this is a flat out lie. Keeping the game as a landlady/roommate relationship causes much bigger issues as the narrative doesn't really make sense if incest isn't present.

Progress happens very fast once you reach a certain point in the incest route. This makes for some great scenes, but I'm concerned that if things go too smoothly it will be difficult to maintain excitement throughout. My feelings on this will probably solidify when more updates come out but I don't see the game maintaining this level of excitement without introducing some aunts/cousins. perhaps with a weaker connection to the MC so progress can be made slower (and perhaps with the help of your harem?)

Last issue is with the sandbox. The sandbox mechanics of this game feel copy-pasted and not properly fleshed out. You can make money in this game, but there's hardly anything to buy. You can follow different routes simultaneously, but there are so many co-dependencies between routes that your bound to end up with a bottle neck of "To continue route A, progress in route B. To continue route B, progress in route C" etc. When you get bottlenecks like this then you remove one of the core strengths of sandbox which is progressing the route that you feel like doing at that moment.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

shroomshroomshroom

4.5/5 - Great Game for those that love plot, story, and corruption. A future classic for the genre.

This is a great slow paced corruption game. Extremely impressive as a first game my the dev. Great writing combined with well imagined characters and world lead to an actually enjoyable story to follow. The story is quite unique in how it corrupts its characters (through positivity/psychology[/philosophy?]) compared to other corruption games, be aware of how it does so in case its not the style you enjoy.

Writing/Characters/Pace of Game: The dev has a great writing style that perfectly fits the genre of game he has created. Goes great with the slow-paced corruption.

Note that the pace of corruption varies a lot by character with the two main female characters having a justifiably slower progression that is ultimately more rewarding when you get to the scenes.

The characters themself are all quite amazing. They all have a unique personality that matches their character's visual model and their dialogue.

Dev also makes a very quaint and cool world. I'm not too sure how he did it as there are no features that seem especially unique to me, but I genuinely really like the vibe of the town.

A complaint on writing is that sometimes we get repetition in dialogue. For example, I understand why the nympho says things of the same nature quite often, but I find that I often read her saying lines that are almost exactly the same within the same scene. This is a very minor issue that has a negligible impact on the overall experience, but I could imagine it getting annoying through enough scenes if this same issue manifests in other characters.

My only other complaint is the necessity for every single interaction to seemingly require the MC to come off as the ultimate positive, cheer them up, kinda guy. I get the personality we're going for, but sometimes the nice personality treads into the r/niceguys archetype. For instance, the dev has me genuinely concerned the nympho character is going to be cured of her masocist personality and love vanilla sex because of the MC's therapy by the end of the game.

Art-style/H-Scenes:
    While the animations I have seen where lacking in quality, the general art is very solid for the style it goes for and the models of each women are great (except for maybe the redhead mom but only with her nurse outfit on imo). The art is generally good in the sense that big titted women don't have arms going through their tits, but the art is nothing OUTSTANDING. It is still really good, the two main females in this game are in my top 10 of all female characters in sex game, but this game's writing far outpaces its art in relative quality.

What makes the scenes great are the build up. Additionally, there is a GREAT variety in clothing for every women where it matters. This variety keeps things fresh and looks great on the models. The variety in clothing post-doctor meetup with the 2 main females is fucking amazing. I would like to see them try on more slutty casual clothes as time goes on.

General Negatives:
    • The background music. There is a small selection, probably one song for each mood. This gets boring quick. I love slow-paced games with a focus on dialogue and a good selection/use of background music can make the arduous reading more enjoyable. I specifically do not like some of the transitions from one type of music to another (e.g. fun casual to romantic/sex gbm), some times it is good, sometimes it is sloppy.
    • Sex scene sound effects. Its great in the scenes the dev chose to implement, its sorely missed in the scenes he chose to not implement it in.
    • No gallery, but there are enough save slots for you to basically start a save where every scene begins.
    • No progress bar. While this is usually a bonus, I view it as almost key to slow-paced LONG story games. The best progress bars I have seen were on games like Taffy Tales where its based on % scenes viewed.
    • The main menu and esc menu look quite odd. I appreciate the dev's originality compared to most other Ren'Py games in this regard, but there is almost too much going on - at least in the main menu.

Recommendations:
    Keep your focus on continuin the game and the story. Way too many new devs do well in their first game but the never finish it because they go off the rails in various directions, whether that be remodeling, new features, a bunch of new female characters, new anything. All that is cool and all, but its the quickest way to lose your focus, take forever to create meaningful new updates, anger your fans/community, and burn out. Always remember, we love what you already put out for a reason.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Seveas

This game definitely deserves a 5 star rating. I played an old version a long time ago and now the 0.21.5 update, and it was overall a great experience.

Things that I liked:
    • the dirty talk in this game is next level, IMO a highlight
    • domination and submission theme is fantastic (Lucile o_O), great for everyone who is into this
    • characters are really cute, although some look a little dated (IMO Nicole)
    • tons of content already as the game has been around for a while
    • scenes are good, many of which are animated
    • in-game hint system works great and is IMO absolutely necessary in any sandbox game like this
    • alternative, less dark backstory for Lucile, for people like me, who don't want to be depressed while playing a game

Things that could be improved:
    • some parts are tedious and would benefit from QoL additions, e.g. shortcut to the classroom and skip time button
    • school and home are IMO unnecessarily complex and require too many clicks to get around, they would work just as well with like 3 or so rooms.
    • no romance options with Camila :cry:
    • direct hints and warnings from the dev, I would prefer if they were integrated in the thought process of the MC so not to break the 4th wall, but I get why they are there
    • no sex scenes with the family yet, although really close now

For me, having played hundreds of games here, this was still exciting, especially the dirty talk and the dom/sub theme. The remaining parts (e.g. family) have great potential and I hope we get
    to see some of it soon. This game definitely gets a recommendation from me, thumbs up! (y)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Bingoogus

I absolutely adore this game. It's got its problems but how it makes me feel is a full 5 out of 5. The game is like one big soft, blissful nursing handjob.

Some of the things i love are:
    1. The artstyle, the girls are like victorian style porcelain dolls, so incredibly cute.
    2. Lucile's sexual dialogue, whilst not my personal kink, is still a treasure to read, so interesting and erotic to explore what has to be the must nymphomaniacal turbo sluttery i've ever come across, i got completely immersed in her sex scenes, i wanted to simultaneously debase her and praise her instead of letting her put herself down.
    3. Alice and Elly are absolute treasures in terms of characterization, i wish for nothing but their happiness.
    4. No, seriously, Alice and Elly are just beautiful souls that really came to life for me as i played.

Some of the things i don't like:
    1. Whilst i love Lucile's dialogue, it suited her story completely, in contrast, Nicole's sex dialogues felt against her character and far too close to Lucile's. Why would Nicole be aroused be being degraded like that? Made no sense to me, i can totally see her enjoying some roleplay but she seemed to have a complex for being little more than a cum receptacle.
    2. Whilst i am an assman through and through, i still like breasts and whilst i have a personal preference for petite chests more like Zoe's from HS Tutor, one thing i do love about very large breasts is how round they are, all that juicy fat filling a sack of soft skin. In contrast, the large breasts in this game look far too pointy and so they look less appealing than such breasts would look in real life.
    3. I have no idea why the whole SSB game stuff is in this game, it feels completely shoved in and is completely dissonant with the rest of the game, but it's only a mild issue for me.
    4. This is the big one for me. So ok, the dialogue, specifically the dialogue involving the second and third phases of 'the plan'. It goes on far FAR to long. 20 repetitions of 'love' 'warmth' 'happiness' 'feelings' etc. etc. is just too much. I enjoyed quite a lot of the repetitious dialogue earlier on, when it was like 4 or 5 repetitions of the same idea to really demonstrate the way we humans tend to experience things but by the time it got to phase 3 and the girls were down to their skimpy clothes it just got too much, 10 to 15 repetitions of same sentence with the words rearranged is so dragged out it starts to get tedious and i found myself skimming for the new bits interspersed through out all the repetitions. The game needs to roll that back a bit in future content.

All in all, i cannot wait for the next content dump so i can experience more hours of blissful tranquility.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Lognaros

Hope the game get better, is inconsisten in most of the parts, and I feel the idea of have a conditions for advance routes is hella anoying, i like some characters a lot but others are cliche and boring, I think the game have a lot of potencial, but why am I given the option to choose?, in the end it's obligatory to play the other routes to continue one, so yeah, would be better a kinetic novel in this case, and the story could be better, I mean what it's the objectic to introduce the Cody story?

I'm sure will be more interesting if we have to try harder to get the girls rather that have that "help" I don't feel the strange society was necesary, but maybe I'm being to harsh, the game have a lot of good things, and still is a beta, so I hope we get individual routes, or duos for example Ms Bazzer and the shy whore, Eli and Alice, but whatever, I'm sure the developer we will have our back and comeback with a great game, my best regards.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

PhoenixRage23

I've played a few versions of this game and have to say it really hasn't got much better. A lot of the storylines seem very weak and pretty short. The whole concept of playing a "video game" seems to be just a grindy filler since the dev can't seem to come up with more believable game play and overall storylines. Maybe in another 6 months with more events for the main characters this game might actually be enjoyable. Having an open sandbox game without a lot of events is just boring while having to deal with filler content.

UPDATE: After literally clicking multiple times to get through the day to get the next content to load I give up. There are major coding issues with Alice and Elly in multiple rooms in the house at the same time. The storylines have become stagnant. The storage room and upper bathroom still can't be used in the storylines in any way. Why not flesh those storylines out such as being able to peek on Elly in the bathroom? Or catching Alice in the storage room to have some "fun" with her. Time after time I have seem many devs making the same mistake about not continuing storylines for the main characters before adding new ones. Plus no new characters have been introduced for at least the last 4 or 5 updates? Maybe I haven't played the game long enough to see new content? Super boring grindfest game with no new events for Lucille or Nichole. Or very few. Maybe one or two new events?
  10. 5.00 star(s)

supersomeone

This game is amazing and it feels like it has potential for much more.

Weakest part of the game imo is the story. Can't really say I dig the whole "Complex Society" cult thing and it comes across as kind of boring to me.

Characters: Amazing. We got a handful of great character archetypes in this game. Mom in denial, teacher in denial, jealous sister, gyaru, and a shy girl who is actually a slut. The girls all look amazing and have hot asf body types, especially if you're a lover of big tiddies like me. There are also plenty of genuine, tender moments with these girls which makes you care about them even more and only makes sex scenes with them more rewarding.

Actual gameplay and grind: Unlike many other point and click VNs, this game is hardly grindy and does not feel like a waste of time at all. Some locations like the school and MC's house are kind of convoluted and too big though imo.

Sex scenes: By far the best part of this game. Like I said earlier the girls look amazing so that's a plus. The animation is good. Sound has been added to later sex scenes which is always a plus. And this game KILLS it at the absolutely most important part of any VN sex scene: Good dirty talk. The dirty talk in this game is PHENOMENAL imo. Right now it's mostly submissive dirty talk so I'm hoping for some femdom in future scenes. There are not too many scenes in the game rn, but I'm looking forward for what's to come.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Hisuphola

Zippity really does a terrific review, not much more to add then what he said, but ya I really could not get behind the story at all and the lack of any real choice and certaintly no consequence (into even points this out and just says you will have to grind a small dot... so punishment to player not character if you don't choose what it wants....) on top of everything just made it to hard to want to continue.

It just a lower quaility everything even the forced "landlord" etc... as zippity points it out massively damaged it; given the weird story which makes it to point either 1 of them 100% should be removed.

Really this really needs either the removal of the pretend incest so the society makes sense and this can be the simple porn game (maybe even cut back on some the huge text and game bits would help) or remove the society and let this be a goodish romance game that it could have been.

Also can't figure out if it just a blunder from being 1st game or maybe creator is just trying to open up on incest bits/fetish or what as if you do use the optional choose what they are it is done in a way that a ton of scenes 100% do get ruined as warned where as other games that have it know chances are it will be used and make scenes either actually fit it better or be totaly neutral.

Showed a bit of promise, wish them the best on their far future.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.18.1a...

This is only the second erotic VN/Game I've read/played that uses this same graphical engine, but I found the whole thing to be somewhat strange... It is definitely an Incest based story turned into the typical cop-out ploy of Tenant, Housemate, Landlady scenario, just to ensure sites like Patreon don't ban it from their sites... You can choose the relationships as something different, but the way the story arcs play out, you know full well which characters are really related, because the story plays out as though their feelings and actions are this forbidden love, yet how is a tenant's feelings towards a house owner and/or housemate forbidden?

The character visuals I've only ever seen before on one other more recent VN/Game I tried and reviewed, which also used the Illusion graphics system... But in this case, the visual quality is slightly less, and there are many backgrounds I've already seen before in the other VN/Games, just with slightly different camera angles and/or slightly altered tinting... There were a small number of backdrops that seemed unique, but most I've already seen before, especially the school visuals... The male protagonist character is almost exactly the same as I've seen in another VN/Game, but at least most of the other characters were somewhat slightly visually unique, although in most cases have over exaggerated breast sizes and shapes for their body frames (probably a breast fetish thing)... The animations are few but decent, and what you expect with the Illusion engine... A lot of love and care was put into both the hint system display and the typical cell phone details screens... The navigation window is basic but decent...

The script for the most part is alright as I only ran into a few spelling/grammar errors here and there... At times the writing itself is decent enough for a typical stat grinder, but at other times it also felt like there were continuity issues as well as over dramatically developed events... I also ran into issues where it felt like the author was trying far too hard to either explain something (as though trying to teach the reader all about a subject) or tried too hard to drive home a plot point with far too much information or over the top story telling that was rather wordy... Now do not get me wrong, for the most part the story elements and dialogue was alright, but then out of nowhere it felt like story overkill... I'll go into more details below, just be forewarned, as I may get into some Spoiler territory...

Character personalities were a mixed bag of mostly believable ones for most of the story/game play, even though many fell into the same stereo typical roles we've seen over and over again already in other erotic VN/Games... The one nympho character felt really out of place, with how quickly she goes from shy girl who just starts to open up, to suddenly a super-slut, wanting to be treated like a piece of meat, never satisfied, go-go-go... Very over the top, and happened far too early in her story arc...

First things first, this VN/Game follows a stat grinder game format where some repeating of events is required to build up stats with various characters to open new content with those characters... And as the reader/player you get to choose in what order you do these things, as well as where you visit during the various stages of the game day through out each game week... There were a few moments where it felt as though some underlying complexity between the various characters was designed in a somewhat linear fashion, so when you may go down a specific characters story arc, outside of a given story order you may not be privy to, another characters reactions or other story elements may sometimes feel out of place, as though you did things in the un-intended story order... Which in turn makes a few occasions feel like there was some Slight continuity issues... They only happened a few times, but still felt strange when they occur...

As to the over dramatic scenes, for the most part the protagonist and other characters felt rather normal as you progressed through various story arcs... Building up a relationship with them... Both the story text and dialogue felt fluid and decent, most of the time... But then certain scenes would occur in highly over dramatic formats, that seemed like the authors were trying way too hard to convey a certain story element/dynamic... An example would be when Nicole way over-reacts to the protagonist asking the new girl to go eat lunch... I'm sure the intention was to play out a scene of jealousy perhaps, but it felt forced and got even more dramatic in the fact that she followed them to spy and they knew it, and yet even when caught she just kept spying rather then join them after being invited... Another case was the scene where the protagonist catches Elly (the housemate) being hit on by another guy... The protagonist becomes jealous, but it is over dramatically played out as he becomes this enraged lunatic ready to pummel this guy into the pavement to the point of almost killing him... It felt very out of character, and over the top... Follow that up, later in Elly and Alice's (the landlady) story where they are both just constantly crying their eyes out and fawning over the protagonist in a very melodramatic scene... Again, I sort of understood the reason for the scene, but it felt a bit over-played compared to most of the rest of the story and dialogue elements up to that point...

The shtick with the video game the protagonist and his friend play, where it went into this very lengthy wall of text, it felt as though I was being lectured to by the author on all the various nuances of the game, rather then telling a story... It was far too much information for a simple plot element, that at the moment it occurs, I didn't feel it had much relevance with the main story or other characters story arcs...

Another thing I ran into was initially this VN/Game felt like a normal tale about a male protagonist with some sexual focused tendencies, and you as the player/reader had the choice with whom and when to interact with all the various characters... But then out of almost nowhere the whole secret society shtick just pops up in one of the male characters story arcs, and you come to realize that the last 30 to 60 minutes of play was more like a prelude to the "real" main story line and reason for the VN/Games name... Being that it in some ways I felt as though it was a bit out of place up to that point, it didn't really bother me as much as just how over-the-top it ended up playing out in the story text... The super long amount of story/dialogue text used to drive home the main plot point was far longer then it really needed to be... Yes it was very original and interesting, but I began to feel it was just being over played, in order to drive home it's intended story points, and in some cases it felt slightly confusing now and then, because it was so wordy and jumped around slighty...

There were some other things, but I think I've said enough about the flaws already...

Overall, it was kind of like a roller coaster ride reading/playing this VN/Game... Some of the time everything played out like a normal story would, sometimes things were way over dramatic, and sometimes long walls of text were thrown at you to explain some simple plot elements... Visually, this VN/Game is ok, but nothing spectacular... It sometimes feels like it's trying too hard to be one thing and then another, possibly to satisfy a larger set of varying audiences types... The secret society shtick is interesting and unique, but we'll have to see how it plays out as development continues... All in all this VN/Game is still early into it's development, so perhaps as it continues, it might fix some of it's issues and get better with time... Don't know for the moment... If I could have given it a 2.5 I would have, as it has some promise during some aspects of the reading/game play, but many of the flaws stick out like a sore thumb... Will I revisit this one? Maybe somewhat further down the line, just to see if it improves upon itself and works out the kinks... I wish the developers the best of luck in either case...
  13. 5.00 star(s)

nnt25

This game is very good game

The graphic is really good
    the details are sensitive

The girls are beatiful you have different type of girls variety is good could be more the content is not that much but its a new game so its nice

Cody and Candince are a good plot material for the future

I cant wait for more this game has a huge potential

Optional NTR route would spice up things ( of optional for those who wishes to see the scenes ) more characters but cant wait for more
  14. 4.00 star(s)

☾♄คгφη

I played this game for the first time. Although the graphics are nice and the story for some of the characters is good up to this point. At first i play with pleasure to the point where the story of the two characters disappointed me. The story of Lucyle and Dayana are a good story to a point when where turn a dramaticly change. Thats the point that ruins your mood to continue playing and ruined my pleasure to play another version of the game. The developman don't let you have multiple choise of future of the caracters and develops only one or two possibilities. This is the first of the weak point of the game. And another weak point of the game is that it has no repetitive sex scene whit the girls. The final of the patch is annoying because you don't have multiple story choice for the future of the characters.The story whit Lucyle and Dayana it had to have more endings to be everyone happy.

When you play Lucyle story, towards the end of the story when you select on the roof: "make her beg" or "go streight to it" the developer he can change the second choise "go streight to it" into a love story where Lucyle is not have a nympho whore past. And the same for the first choise "make her beg" he could split the nympho whore story to have two option: a whore for one man (for the MC) where he could hold his own lust with the help of MC (she was submissive,listen only to what MC says and had a great affinity for him, he liked hardcore, etc.) That's the story the developer chose for her i guess. Or the MC it could have been her pimp and do what say Lucyle in the sex scene on the roof that he can do.

The same in story of the Dayana where in the final of the update the developer say the MC he can't have a love story with happy end or he has to give up on her. In the first choise he should have split the story into two parts. One which he has already done and the second one where Mc could have a love story without risk with her. The end should have multiple endings One for each girl and for the two girls in the Mc house and another for harem route where Mc has all girls even if they don't know each other between them.

This helps considerably to the future of the game because its development takes much longer.

I tried as much as possible not to offend the developer and try to help them with ideas that would make the game more enjoyable and appreciated. This is just my personal opinion.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

applesauce

Suffers a bit in depth for its breadth, but worth a look.
    Some components are non-functioning, and the entire 'not Smash-Brothers' mechanic is overly complex with absolutely no discernible payoff.

The erotic content in this game is done very well and one of the scenes is among the hottest in modern game dev history, and for that I can forgive a lot.

Entirely arbitrarily, the name also reminds me of Ghost in the Shell, which is a very minor plus.

Version Reviewed: 0.16a, 1/7/2020 release
  16. 5.00 star(s)

dlacc23

Excellent writing. Though wordy at times I really appreciate that kind of effort. The girls are well done and I ended up loving the the characters I least expected.

There's not much content, but with at least what IS released so far is very very high quality! Incest option was seamless and cleverly activated. Kudos to this game's originality, references, and overall story. Definitely keep your eye on it for updates!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws (cg): very well done and with a nice variety.

scenes (all of them): really well done.

story: nice and fun to read.

music: nice and not anoying (but need more variety)

characters: complex and well done.

gameplay: simple but well done.

conclussion: (must try to avoid to use the word complex)
    the tittle of this game says it all. lots of complex and well writed
    characters, a complex and fun story that become even more entertained half way, and of curse the promise that there is still a lot to come
    (i made this rewiev on v0.15b).

this game TOTTALLY deserve your time and money.

psdt: the gameplay is nice and the "devs notes" actually is a plus for the game, but still needs some upgrades on the navigation and maybe a questlog, things that im sure are gonna be fixed in the future.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Hunter's Reprisal

Somewhat an interesting game. However, it has many characters varying many tastes which people would like! Wish the update comes out more often. But, regardless, still a great game casually to get dem spicy scenes.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

ayylemaoyeet

0.15b version review
    For such an early version, the game has quite a good amount of content. Kept me playing for a couple hours (took me about 4, I was a bit slow doing stuff lel).
    The base premise is similar to quite a bit of these types of games, the MC (male) lives with a landlord and a housemate, however it's pulled off in a better way imo with the titular "Complex Society" group that I won't really get into now. Other than those 2 of course, there's a few other girls at the moment.

The character stories (still in development of course) are quite enjoyable so far, and the stories are quite well written, I personally can't wait to see more as the game is being worked on.

The sentences are nicely structured, the stories are interesting and thought out (although I must admit the past of one of them is a bit dark for my taste, they're still my fav character) and there's only a few minor grammar mistakes despite the dev not being a native English speaker.

I'm not usually a fan of 3dcg, but the renders in this game are pretty good, if possible some anti-aliasing to make the lines/edges a bit smoother would be nice, the only "bad" thing I can say is that some environments/backgrounds look a bit mushy/blurry in contrast to the characters, however it's not like this is the focus of the game so I don't mind it at all, it's very playable. The buttons you have to click to enter some areas are kinda meh (the school comes to mind) but seeing as there's actual doors that you click in certain places to change areas, it looks as if the dev is already working on it so this "con" probably won't exist in future updates

I can't say anything for the music myself because I turned it off and had some other stuff playing in the background.
    The gameplay is standard, point and click, nothing innovative here and nothing wrong with it, it's a staple for Ren'Py stuff and I'm used it.
    Performance is good, I don't know if the animations are like pre-rendered videos or if they're being actively rendered as you're playing but they are smooth as butter and look real nice.

Overall, it's a unique take on a popular trope for the games on this site, and being the dev's 1st game the job he's doing on it is really good. I'm not really some expert in-depth reviewer but I enjoyed the experience because of the stories of the characters, will be great to see the cliffhangers finished and all the future content to come.

TL;DR: For such an early version of the game it's pretty great so I'm giving it a 5/5, I trust future updates will make the game even better. As it is, it just needs a bit of polish, but frankly all I care about is seeing how the characters will pan out.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Bubbaray1962

Review of Version 0.15b.

I liked the what the author is trying to do here. It had me riveted to my screen and I enjoyed the story. He had an interesting take with the complex society theme. Some people here do not like it but if you can just enjoy the story it works very well in my opinion.

Personally not a very big fan of enormous boobs but that seems to be the norm for a lot of these games.

Loved the start with the coin. Very original.

Overall a little rough but as the creator states it is his first attempt.