Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Damn Nicole is such a huge slut lol. The sister was right and all she dose is talk about how she's done so many other guy and fast. The MC dosn't seem to care he is dating the school whore. Yet she makes him wait. LOL Hope we get back to the real story after this.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Complex Society [v0.18.2a] [AbrokenA Productions] (702 MB rar pc source)
282 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is there a console command to enable the map icon ?
Mine seems to be missing with the current version.

Fixed it with a save editor for some reason f_mainmap was set to 0 instead of 1

Last edited:

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
Damn Nicole is such a huge slut lol. The sister was right and all she dose is talk about how she's done so many other guy and fast. The MC dosn't seem to care he is dating the school whore. Yet she makes him wait. LOL Hope we get back to the real story after this.
Really?Damm,she was my favorite in looks,pity while i don't care that she has experience after all it's normal for a teenagers,it's one thing to have experience and another to be a slut that fucks any guy

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I've seen many devs doing something similar. I think they're going for some kind of "dirty talk" but they just end up making the character unlikeable to some people. I don't really care if a woman has a... let's say "colourful" past, as long as she's loyal, but why the fuck would I want to hear of how big of a slut she was? It's a big turn off for me and I don't know why would anyone find it hot, unless he's into hotwifing or something like that.

lillos

May 22, 2017
guys the walkthrought says me to washes the dishes in kitchen,but I cannot.What I have to do for progress with alice?Tnx in advance

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I've seen many devs doing something similar. I think they're going for some kind of "dirty talk" but they just end up making the character unlikeable to some people. I don't really care if a woman has a... let's say "colourful" past, as long as she's loyal, but why the fuck would I want to hear of how big of a slut she was? It's a big turn off for me and I don't know why would anyone find it hot, unless he's into hotwifing or something like that.
Yes I found the hole Nicole encounter a big turn off. Very strange.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
It feels I like was playing a different game than you. Nicole does indeed have a "colourful" past and she totally left it there during the romantic scene with the MC. She vociferously and repeatedly pledged her love for him and accepted the fact that she would never be his one and only. What more could the girl do? She's perfect harem material! :love:

May 6, 2017
The whole Elly thing is probably about them being together so far, which if I'm right will serve to set up the possible threesome with them. Recently this is an overused way to "justify" threesomes and harems.
Precisely that is one of the reasons why playing harem games attracts less and less attention, especially where
include that kind of forced threesome. Because let's be honest it is really possible to have a threesome without the need for participating women to be lesbian / bisexual.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Precisely that is one of the reasons why playing harem games attracts less and less attention, especially where
include that kind of forced threesome. Because let's be honest it is really possible to have a threesome without the need for participating women to be lesbian / bisexual.
I think that's because many people and devs, don't know what harem really is, what the genre is about, what the kink is about, etc. Many think that they are doing an "harem" game just because the MC fucks a few girls, and obviusly they have to make every single female a bisexual, even if she was straight at the beginning, she will be later bisexual, because that way is easier to them to do group sex scenes.

But that's not harem, in an harem a bunch of girls/boys decide they love and want to share 1 guy/girl (which is the MC). The girls in the harem may be bisexual, but that doesn't mean that they all have to be bisexual, and of course they shouldn't have sex/relationship with other girls in the harem, unless the MC decides about it. Since you know, the point of the harem is that they all are in love with the same guy, not with the same guy and all the other girls that are members of the harem, that's not harem that's a polyrelationship and it's not the same. I like harem games, but I don't want to share the girls, even with other girls, so unless I'm the one deciding that in the threesome they play with each other, when the time comes for a threesome or foursome, the girls should focus on the MC, not the other girls and sometimes the MC.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It feels I like was playing a different game than you. Nicole does indeed have a "colourful" past and she totally left it there during the romantic scene with the MC. She vociferously and repeatedly pledged her love for him and accepted the fact that she would never be his one and only. What more could the girl do? She's perfect harem material! :love:
What does this have to do with what I wrote? Did I say that she's still fucking around or that she doesn't love the MC? I just said that when a girl talks about "how big of a slut she was" (was, past tense), it's a turn off for me.
"I love you so much! Oh, by the way, we haven't done much, but I've fucked guys who meant nothing to me in less time and your sister was right for calling me a slut! Oh, your dick is so big! Did I mention that I've fucked many guys who meant nothing to me?"
It's not a big deal, but that doesn't sound very sexy to me.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
What does this have to do with what I wrote? Did I say that she's still fucking around or that she doesn't love the MC? I just said that when a girl talks about "how big of a slut she was" (was, past tense), it's a turn off for me.
"I love you so much! Oh, by the way, we haven't done much, but I've fucked guys who meant nothing to me in less time and your sister was right for calling me a slut! Oh, your dick is so big! Did I mention that I've fucked many guys who meant nothing to me?"
It's not a big deal, but that doesn't sound very sexy to me.
Oh, okay, I misunderstood. You're absolutely correct, reading comprehension is a skill. You're just expressing a preference.

This is similar to the reaction that many had regarding Lucille who has way more of a tawdry past. What I'm taking away from this is that there is not much fondness on this site for character reformation stories.

While it may not be sexy as corruption, to me it certainly is more romantic and is a refreshing change of pace from what we normally get in a typical eroge game. But maybe there's a reason that you so rarely see this type of character.

What about a character like Elena from Dating My Daughter? She also was portrayed as being pretty slutty but we are not explicitly told about her past. It is merely implied. Does that make a character like this more acceptable and sexy?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Oh, okay, I misunderstood. You're absolutely correct, reading comprehension is a skill. You're just expressing a preference.

This is similar to the reaction that many had regarding Lucille who has way more of a tawdry past. What I'm taking away from this is that there is not much fondness on this site for character reformation stories.

While it may not be sexy as corruption, to me it certainly is more romantic and is a refreshing change of pace from what we normally get in a typical eroge game. But maybe there's a reason that you so rarely see this type of character.

What about a character like Elena from Dating My Daughter? She also was portrayed as being pretty slutty but we are not explicitly told about her past. It is merely implied. Does that make a character like this more acceptable and sexy?
Well, she does not blabber about how many dicks she was on, while she's on your dick, so yes. There's no problem with someone having a colorful past, but don't brag about said past during a sex scene, it's not dirty talk, it's annoying turn-off talk.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes