Ovni329

Dec 25, 2019
What a shame... I was waiting for the swinging/sharing scene with Candence and/or Cody...(at least like a "what if" or something apart from main story). Guess it won't happen. Anyway, thx for doing this game, dev.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
What a shame... I was waiting for the swinging/sharing scene with Candence and/or Cody...(at least like a "what if" or something apart from main story). Guess it won't happen. Anyway, thx for doing this game, dev.
I am not even sure if those would have happened at some point. Because Candence was never portraied as a potential LI. Sharing was most likely planned with the Father, at least this was mentioned.

Either way, there were some things of the Devs vision which were not included anymore and this is a shame.

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Congrats on finishing the game. Rare to see a dev willing to actually just finish a game instead of just milking it for years with barebones updates after it's already basically story complete. Maybe it could have used one more update for more harem stuff but this is still a decent enough place to end it.

It's a good game, really enjoyed how the mom and sister were both very sweet and loving characters instead of slutty or bitchy like many other games (nothing wrong with that either but I prefer characters like this). Didn't care much for the side characters (rarely do in incest games tbh) but these 2 were enough for me to enjoy the game.

In particular it was one of my favorite mom characters in all of games. I just loved how sweet and caring and well motherly she was, but also still sexy and willing to do anything for MC. I liked the slow paced and story driven build up to sexy stuff with her, makes the payoff better and you feel more invested. She actually looked and felt like a mom instead of a super model that looks in her 20s that just happens to live in your house and call you son and just throws herself at MC with no logical buildup like the "mom" characters in a lot of other games. Only wish there were a few more sexy scenes between first sexual stuff and full sex to build it up a bit more. Like more of the sunblock massage scenes for example would have been nice. But still a great route overall.

Will you make a new game now mr dev? Hope so. With another awesome sweet mom character and hopefully even more sister characters next time (more the merrier). Would support if so.

Last edited:
Reactions: initiated

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ComplexSociety-1.00.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Complex Society [v1.00.1b] [AbrokenA Productions]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 911 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I played this game a long time ago so now i have to restart this one but it's ok i will enjoy it ALSO before i play this again i wanna ask this does our mc and any sex scene with the orange head milf i forgot her name...

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes